Lucidity Challenge 55 Winner: GenghisKhan!

Scores updated.
Yell out if you see an error.

Short LD and medium-length LD last night.
The first LD was very early so I barely recall it. I remember jumping down into a canyon (not over, so task 3 doesn’t count).
In the second LD I swam in a pool of water, not related to a gorge.

Had one short LD here this morning. No tasks completed but did feature an extremely rare occurence for me which was “self powered flight” in the form of an Anthro Hawk. :smile:

. Cornelia Xaos - Have a Dream w. Cornelia Xaos - Have a Dream with Mew
2. Mew151 - Have a Dream with Cornelia
3. James_UK2008 - Grow in size
4. Letaali - Use a new superpower
5. Glypheye - Have 4 layered LD (I’ve managed 3 and only 3 smile ) Overseer/normal daily self/gaming self/toy played with by gaming self
6. Sarunas123 - play piano
7. Jer - Go to outer space
8. GenghisKhan - Sing (on my to-do list since long time)
9. tachyon - Fly to outer space
10. Bazanikins - break my record for most time spent in an LD using the Dream Clock.
11. N@t3 - Transform yourself into an animal or mythical creature
12. Susan_Y No personal goal (yet)
13. Dream hatcher - prolong my lucid dreams and keep them super vivid

Ok, hello everyone, looking forward to join the club! I usually have only about one lucid dream every ten days, but maybe this challenge will make me become lucid more often :happy:

Hello and welcome to the new challengers !

Medium length LD (~30’) LINK to DJ, in which I use a map to navigate through a desert environment, talk with a colleague’s dog, and use super-powers to repel a hidden assailant in my hotel room

I can claim below task points done lucidly:

Find a map
-Use the map to navigate somewhere
See an animal
-Speak with the animal

[center][/center]

[title]Lucidity Challenge 55 Signups[/title]

1. Cornelia Xaos - Have a Dream with Mew
  5. Glypheye - Have 4 layered LD
  8. GenghisKhan - Sing
  10. Bazanikins - break my record for most time spent in an LD using the Dream Clock.
  14. Eilatan - Have a dream with Cornelia and Mew

Description also copied from LC50

Or something like this:

[size=25]And class is Lookout Rogue :wink:[/size]

LD fragment and ND fragment last night. Nothing from the previous night

Medium LD (LINK to DJ) in which I barehand fight a big robot, visit the engine room of a ship, enter the engine, then electrify some small robots

No tasks done

I’m not entirely sure how scoring works this LC but i had two dreams last night (NDs). Anyway:

In the first I dreamt I was at a camp with my favourite band (for some reason I thought camping was a task). And saw a dragonfly while there, as dragonflys are the band’s symbol. :happy:

Then i had a dream that I wa part of an episode of an anime I recently watched. I saw, and then was, Pesu (a dog).

During HI between the dreams, I saw a character of that anime holding a koala. Not sure if that counts because it was HI.

I was aiming to dream of a platypus, but ah well. Yay recall! :tongue:

Had two rather shorter ld’s. In the first one, I found myself atop a gorge/canyon, not sure that it was large enough to be a full canyon, more along the lines of a gorge I guess. I wanted to do the jump into the gorge challenge and so I did. I jumped into the gorge but as soon as my feet left the ground the gorge was gone and I was falling in space with galaxies of all kinds all around me. It was a very peaceful slow fall though, it was beautiful really. But I’m not sure that that counts for jumping into the gorge since the gorge sort of ran away from me lol. The second LD had nothing to do with any of the challenge and was short and involved me shooting feral ghouls and digging for treasure with a shaman.

I claim the points for finding the gorge.

I still want the points for jumping into the gorge, but not from this LD, I’m going to try it again, I don’t count that jump personally.

Last night my SC rather bluntly told me to start achieving more goals in my lucid dreams…

Lucidity Challenge 55 Signups

1. Cornelia Xaos - Have a Dream with Mew
  5. Glypheye - Have 4 layered LD
  8. GenghisKhan - Sing
  14. Eilatan - Have a dream with Cornelia and Mew
  15. Obfusc8 - Grow a plant in my hands

Tall dark haired guy probably wearing a leather armored motorbike jacket/gear and jeans.

Despite starting a week late for this, I’ll stick to my usual “difficulty setting” -
No lucid points unless I complete a new task in it, and only claiming tasks done while lucid.

3 ND fragments last night…nothing from previous night.

initiates burnt offering to a couple choice dreaming deities :smile:

ND last night in which i park a car, no lucidity and no task
A great welcome to ubfusca8 this is first time we are in the same Challenge, it’s going to be interesting :cool:

No points to claim, just non-lucid dreams lately, but I was wondering if people should have early points? It’s mentioned in Scoring but is not listed on the score page. Several participants should have qualified for those points, if it’s still a thing.

I checked scoring and couldn’t find it. :neutral: It was in the last LCs.

It is mentioned in Scoring, in the very end, but isn’t in the list right above it.

Also, week 2 is two days late :sad:

Short LD with the speak to an animal task here

Ignore the map stuff, as that was non-lucid, and ignore the later LD as I didn’t manage to find a canyon/gorge and ended up teleporting to another planet… :cool:

• Gets home from a weekend away teaching dogs to track missing people
  • Hangs up lead and overalls
    *Opens Computer :user:
    *F5
    :eek: :woah: :ack:
    *Ignores problems, tries to chill out :music: …fails.:bored:
    *Starts fixing problems

I think I should have spent the extra 5 min it would have taken to pick this up.
If you hadn’t noticed, I borrowed various bits of text from other LCs. I then edited it down to a level of complexity I could understand in my confused state of being.

I will fix this by deleting the "If you qualify for both the “early” and “combo”… " and pretending like it never happened.

Welcome all new challengers.

SCORES Have been updated.

Week two tasks will be posted ASAP

2 ND’s, the second of which I became lucid towards the end before awakening

Short LD, no tasks done.
PS: I believe you looked over the canyon task in my previous post.