Normal Dream Challenge 11: Winner: James_UK2008!

1 ND and some hypnagogic transitional bits after WBTB which weren’t complete enough to qualify for LD or LD fragments, IMHO. I think I stayed up too long remaining awake before going back to bed…too stimulating.

Anyways, we’ll just say 1 ND :smile:

Monday - 1 dream
Augmented Reality

4 ND fragments for me last night.

Man, I sure could use a full blown LD sometime soon! looks at hands for an RC :smile:

Just one fragment here today.

1 ND fragment, 1 ND and then 1 LD last night. No tasks completed.

I had a LD! No tasks done, I was distracted.

Tuesday, just a fragment.

:thud:

1 ND fragment and 1 LD fragment this morning

DT crawls out from underneath his rock and rediscovers what the internet is

Ok so I kind of fell off the grid for a bit there. Actually I think I jumped off, as I intentionally left for the bush.

During my trip I didn’t keep a DJ, all I know is that I had recall every morning and I had 5 LDs. I also had the most amazing hypnagogic Imagery I have memory of. I remember each night I would stare into the night sky for hours as the imagery rolled past. The stars look awesome with 0% light pollution in the sky. I was 700km from the nearest city, this makes the local nebular very visible.

I don’t wish to claim any points for my dreams during the last few weeks, I will restart my DJ with whatever happens tonight.

Thursday. 1 dream.
The Assessment

2 dreams here today. The heat in the UK right now isn’t doing my dream recall any favours right now :cry:

Yeah, it’s roasting where I live too. Maunder minimum can’t get here soon enough, I say!

1 ND and 3 ND fragments for me last night

2 ND fragments last night.

The challenge is over. Any dreams you had before I posted this will still count. I’ll give you a day to claim those last points. I’ve updated the score page. Yell at me if some points are incorrect or I missed something.

Thanks for all the time and effort put into tracking this, Letaali! I know it’s helped me tremendously in terms of recall and in the LD department too :smile:

@glypheye: And thank you for participating! :smile:

So the scores after these five weeks are:

1. James_UK2008 - 507 points
  2. Siiw - 386 points
  3. glypheye - 256 points
  4. moogle - 160 points
  5. DTDownUnder - 105 points
  6. En’enra - 15 points
  7. Jer - 15 points
  8. Dreamjutsu, Fate, Koal44 and Quicksilver21 - 0 points

James_UK2008 is our winner! :clap:

Well, I think everyone in this challenge are winners. What did you guys think of the tasks? Were they too hard? And James, will you host the next NDC?

Congrats James :yay: and wow 3 x personal goal.

I thought the tasks set were good.

Think this is the first time I’ve won one of these things :smile:

I don’t feel I’m able to host these things so I’d rather defer it onto the next in line. Sorry :meh:

Congrats James! :beer:

It was frustrating to have to drop out of the challenge, because the tasks were cool. My recall is good, but I still have zero ability to incubate specific topics or surroundings for dreams though.

/me nudges Siiw