Lucidity Challenge 55 Winner: GenghisKhan!

Short LD this night and I remembered some tasks: I looked up and saw sparkling stars and a glowing moon. Then I climbed a tree and jumped off (not in a forest). I also climbed up onto a house, but forgot that it was supposed to have no roof, so no points for that. I tried to do my personal goal by looking at a star and pulling myself towards it, but had a FA instead.

Summary: see stars, see the moon, climb a tree, jump off.

Do we still get points for piloting vehicle? If so, I’ll take my fair share for driving car and then bicycle through local university. If not, c’est la vie :smile:

No lucidity though…no current tasks done

Eheh thanks for the cameo DTDU, that made me jiggle :cool:

No recall and no lucidity in the last three days, long LD this morning (LINK TO DJ), in which I play horse archer, play with fire, make some poor attempts at weather manipulation, undress a girl, then get caught in a the moving room

I would claim below tasks:

• Ride a horse
  • See a fire
  • Light a fire
  • Cook something
  • Visit/ see a forest
  • Set it on fire - Don’t know, I burned just couple of trees

I attempted many other tasks (storm, weather manipulation, shapeshift), but I consider results not satisfactory, so not claiming any points for them

Here is a medium-length lucid dream with a few tasks. Saw a forest and set it all on fire. (Does that count for seeing a fire and lighting it too? There were smaller bonfires on the ground.)

After regrowing the forest I climbed a tree. Not sure if growing to tree size counts for the shapeshift task - some hosts consider growing/shrinking a separate skill, some consider any body adjustment shape-shifting. Then I climb another tree and jump off it.

Hey, is the task about the pool over actually?

Because, this night I was dreaming that I was swimming in several pools :happy: (Didn’t write in my DJ yet)

Had an LD here this morning which at around 3-4 minutes long makes it a medium one for me. (currently 2:38am GMT as I write this as I really wanted to write down every last detail while it was fresh)

Breaking through the patchy dream recall I’ve had lately, it featured a very nice authentic Star Trek scenario where I experienced a realistic and very nicely detailed transformation into a Jem’Hadar which I’d like to claim week 3 points on please. :smile:

Okay, this morning I had two LD’s in a row (FA interrupted) and together I guess they’re… long? I hope so :happy:

I tried the thing with the fire, I wanted to summon a fire ball in my palm. But then… was there just a burning DC running in circles around me (he wasn’t in pain, he was just running and burning) and I noticed that I was, though it was just a dream, afraid of fire :sad:
(Our house caught fire when I was a child, I guess I didn’t forget that :wam:
But I’ll keep on trying to summon fire and change its color.

Hope I get points for at least seeing somenone on fire :happy:

Here is a medium LD with a few of this week’s storm-themed tasks: See a storm with thunder and lightning, stand near a lightning strike, change the weather.

There were evil mages that travelled/arrived through the lightning strikes, and a fight ensued. It was fun. :content:

Had a medium length LD last night. Didn’t do much in terms of the challenge due to forgetfulness but the beginning of the dream happened to be in a forest.

I’ll claim points for seeing a forest.

The rest of the LD was spent running away from an Orc army and a whole city out to get me and my clan. I shot a number of them with the shotgun I had on me but I spent most of the dream flying above the forest and village nearby. So I guess I’ll just take the points for seeing the forest.

Non-lucid dream, in which I’m in the classic science fiction alien abduction scene.

I claim the points for seeing a house without a roof. It possibly also counts for seeing a storm (the dream scene is ambiguous as to whether its a natural storm, or updraft due to some out of sight alien craft), and storm with lightning (is the blue arcing overhead natural lightning, or of alien origin? Lightning flashes would typically be shorter duration).

P.S. The appearance was a bit reminiscent of blue lightning jets.

See the scores have been updated, although I’m sure the gap between Genghis & me should be less than that! Think the tasks from this one were missed, although the lucid points look right (1 short 2 med 2 long) :tongue:

Medium length LD last night, though the lucidity level was quite low. Too low for me to effect the dream in a way that would have helped me escape the “trap” I felt I was ensnared within…but high enough to know that I was dreaming.

Non-lucid dream in which a dream character complains that I have censored sections in the online version of my dream journal.

This was all very “meta”, but no points scored, I think.

(And yes, the private version of my dream journal is more complete, but sometimes i don’t bother to write down everything).

Non-lucid dream last night where I rode on a train (off the tracks, through 3 buildings), saw stars, saw the sunrise and used my phone’s camera.

Still no lucid dreams :sigh:

SCORES Updated

Apologies for my incompetence obfusc8, But thank you for pointing it out. I have been rather busy lately, another storm front is scheduled to hit tomorrow. :dark: :nuu:

If you have any burning questions, please pm me. This way you are sure to get my attention. I am flat out so please give me some time to respond.

Lucid dream, medium duration (4 minutes or so) in which I shapeshift to a creature of pure spirit energy.

I claim the points for the lucid and the shapeshift task. (I hope this counts for the task; my transformed shape was quite strange/mystical).

Here is a medium LD in which I shape shift and swim in a small lake.

Very poor recall
Also, no time / will to WILD and it is going to stay like this for at least another week or so…

Scores updated.

Sorry for my absence, I have been extremely busy with the emergency services. I have only been getting 4-5 hours sleep a day. Im off duty tonight, so I will be getting week 4 tasks done. I know I won’t sleep much tonight, but that is a problem future-me will have to deal with.

Please let me know if you see something sus in the scores. In my eyes shapeshifting is a very broad term, so if you did something you consider to be shapeshifting, you get the points. (to an extent)

Week Four: The Big, Empty Space

(That contains everything known to man.)

[spoiler]Sorry but I didn’t get time to put something here this week.
Wait! I do have something! Here is something I made a while ago but never had a use for it. It is a creative segment based on a true event.

Enjoy
“The Rain, It Woke Me Up”[/spoiler]

Tasks still Current:
See another LC participant. 20p
-Complete another task with them. 10p
See the LC host 20p

This week’s tasks:

Get to space (anywhere off earth) 10p
-Use/ride a rocket 20p

Fly, backwards 20p

• at lightspeed 30p

Enter a wormhole 20p