Lucidity Challenge 55 Winner: GenghisKhan!

Medium length LD last night, though the lucidity level was quite low. Too low for me to effect the dream in a way that would have helped me escape the “trap” I felt I was ensnared within…but high enough to know that I was dreaming.

Non-lucid dream in which a dream character complains that I have censored sections in the online version of my dream journal.

This was all very “meta”, but no points scored, I think.

(And yes, the private version of my dream journal is more complete, but sometimes i don’t bother to write down everything).

Non-lucid dream last night where I rode on a train (off the tracks, through 3 buildings), saw stars, saw the sunrise and used my phone’s camera.

Still no lucid dreams :sigh:

SCORES Updated

Apologies for my incompetence obfusc8, But thank you for pointing it out. I have been rather busy lately, another storm front is scheduled to hit tomorrow. :dark: :nuu:

If you have any burning questions, please pm me. This way you are sure to get my attention. I am flat out so please give me some time to respond.

Lucid dream, medium duration (4 minutes or so) in which I shapeshift to a creature of pure spirit energy.

I claim the points for the lucid and the shapeshift task. (I hope this counts for the task; my transformed shape was quite strange/mystical).

Here is a medium LD in which I shape shift and swim in a small lake.

Very poor recall
Also, no time / will to WILD and it is going to stay like this for at least another week or so…

Scores updated.

Sorry for my absence, I have been extremely busy with the emergency services. I have only been getting 4-5 hours sleep a day. Im off duty tonight, so I will be getting week 4 tasks done. I know I won’t sleep much tonight, but that is a problem future-me will have to deal with.

Please let me know if you see something sus in the scores. In my eyes shapeshifting is a very broad term, so if you did something you consider to be shapeshifting, you get the points. (to an extent)

Week Four: The Big, Empty Space

(That contains everything known to man.)

[spoiler]Sorry but I didn’t get time to put something here this week.
Wait! I do have something! Here is something I made a while ago but never had a use for it. It is a creative segment based on a true event.

Enjoy
“The Rain, It Woke Me Up”[/spoiler]

Tasks still Current:
See another LC participant. 20p
-Complete another task with them. 10p
See the LC host 20p

This week’s tasks:

Get to space (anywhere off earth) 10p
-Use/ride a rocket 20p

Fly, backwards 20p

• at lightspeed 30p

Enter a wormhole 20p

Visit another planet 10p

• See Aliens 10p
  • Talk with them 10p
  • Introduce yourself as an earthling. 20p

-JUMP off the planet. 20p
-Onto Another planet 10p

Experience 0-gravity 10p
-eat/ drink in 0G 20p

See a supernova 20p
-cause one 30p

Destroy the universe 30p
-with one word 10p

You gave me points for seeing the moon. Take those away. I haven’t seen the moon in my dreams in a while.

Edit: Oh! You just posted new tasks. I love all of this :happy: This is my week! I have to get lucid dreams. :om:

The Big, Empty Space is week 4, not 3, right?

In week 3 I had a ND used a map, and a short LD in which I saw a beautiful purple-yellow sunset, didn’t change its colour though.

Had an LD here this morning which at around 3-4 minutes long makes it a medium one for me. Thorn made an appearance in it (not eligible for points as he’s not participating in this LC) where I turned into a Reptilian Lizardman monster (already got points for this under the shapeshifting task. Am I correct in understanding that we can’t claim point for a task multiple times?)

Non-lucid dream and more stargazing. I saw the Southern Cross, so that’s the constellation tasks done. The Moon still eludes me.

Non-lucid dream in which I see the ashes left by a fire in a firepit at the edge of a wood/forest. I guess this doesn’t count for the fire tasks as the fire was already out.

Um, yeah. that was written at 2 am after a 21 hour day. There’s probably a few more errors somewhere.

Yes you are correct, sorry if I didn’t make that clear earlier.

Sorry, but you are also correct.

Non-lucid dream in which I see aboriginal rock art. (I painted a copy in waking life after waking from the dream, so my recall was good enough to be able to reproduce it).

Lucid dream, short duration (about 2 minutes) in which I become lucid while talking to JF about the lucidity challenge. No tasks done, but I’ll claim the points for the lucid.

This non-lucid dream that I’ve already reported might count for the “see a forest” task.

Non-lucid dream where I was inside a submarine and wandering in a jungle. You also missed my last post, apparently. So here’s everything I’m claiming:

• Visit a forest
  • Ride in a vehicle
  • Identify a constellation
  • See the Southern Cross

As always, the last link in my signature will take you to my latest DJ entry.

SCORES Updated

Please, would you be able to post a photo of this painting? I would love to see it. :content:

I’ll upload some scanned artwork if I get time to do it.

Non-lucid dream in which I do the body art task.

Non-lucid dream where a dream character actually tells me it’s a lucid dream, and I still don’t become lucid. No points there, I think.