Lucidity Challenge 55 Winner: GenghisKhan!

SCORES Updated

Apologies for my incompetence obfusc8, But thank you for pointing it out. I have been rather busy lately, another storm front is scheduled to hit tomorrow. :dark: :nuu:

If you have any burning questions, please pm me. This way you are sure to get my attention. I am flat out so please give me some time to respond.

Lucid dream, medium duration (4 minutes or so) in which I shapeshift to a creature of pure spirit energy.

I claim the points for the lucid and the shapeshift task. (I hope this counts for the task; my transformed shape was quite strange/mystical).

Here is a medium LD in which I shape shift and swim in a small lake.

Very poor recall
Also, no time / will to WILD and it is going to stay like this for at least another week or so…

Scores updated.

Sorry for my absence, I have been extremely busy with the emergency services. I have only been getting 4-5 hours sleep a day. Im off duty tonight, so I will be getting week 4 tasks done. I know I won’t sleep much tonight, but that is a problem future-me will have to deal with.

Please let me know if you see something sus in the scores. In my eyes shapeshifting is a very broad term, so if you did something you consider to be shapeshifting, you get the points. (to an extent)

Week Four: The Big, Empty Space

(That contains everything known to man.)

[spoiler]Sorry but I didn’t get time to put something here this week.
Wait! I do have something! Here is something I made a while ago but never had a use for it. It is a creative segment based on a true event.

Enjoy
“The Rain, It Woke Me Up”[/spoiler]

Tasks still Current:
See another LC participant. 20p
-Complete another task with them. 10p
See the LC host 20p

This week’s tasks:

Get to space (anywhere off earth) 10p
-Use/ride a rocket 20p

Fly, backwards 20p

• at lightspeed 30p

Enter a wormhole 20p

Visit another planet 10p

• See Aliens 10p
  • Talk with them 10p
  • Introduce yourself as an earthling. 20p

-JUMP off the planet. 20p
-Onto Another planet 10p

Experience 0-gravity 10p
-eat/ drink in 0G 20p

See a supernova 20p
-cause one 30p

Destroy the universe 30p
-with one word 10p

You gave me points for seeing the moon. Take those away. I haven’t seen the moon in my dreams in a while.

Edit: Oh! You just posted new tasks. I love all of this :happy: This is my week! I have to get lucid dreams. :om:

The Big, Empty Space is week 4, not 3, right?

In week 3 I had a ND used a map, and a short LD in which I saw a beautiful purple-yellow sunset, didn’t change its colour though.

Had an LD here this morning which at around 3-4 minutes long makes it a medium one for me. Thorn made an appearance in it (not eligible for points as he’s not participating in this LC) where I turned into a Reptilian Lizardman monster (already got points for this under the shapeshifting task. Am I correct in understanding that we can’t claim point for a task multiple times?)

Non-lucid dream and more stargazing. I saw the Southern Cross, so that’s the constellation tasks done. The Moon still eludes me.

Non-lucid dream in which I see the ashes left by a fire in a firepit at the edge of a wood/forest. I guess this doesn’t count for the fire tasks as the fire was already out.

Um, yeah. that was written at 2 am after a 21 hour day. There’s probably a few more errors somewhere.

Yes you are correct, sorry if I didn’t make that clear earlier.

Sorry, but you are also correct.

Non-lucid dream in which I see aboriginal rock art. (I painted a copy in waking life after waking from the dream, so my recall was good enough to be able to reproduce it).

Lucid dream, short duration (about 2 minutes) in which I become lucid while talking to JF about the lucidity challenge. No tasks done, but I’ll claim the points for the lucid.

This non-lucid dream that I’ve already reported might count for the “see a forest” task.

Non-lucid dream where I was inside a submarine and wandering in a jungle. You also missed my last post, apparently. So here’s everything I’m claiming:

• Visit a forest
  • Ride in a vehicle
  • Identify a constellation
  • See the Southern Cross

As always, the last link in my signature will take you to my latest DJ entry.

SCORES Updated

Please, would you be able to post a photo of this painting? I would love to see it. :content:

I’ll upload some scanned artwork if I get time to do it.

Non-lucid dream in which I do the body art task.

Non-lucid dream where a dream character actually tells me it’s a lucid dream, and I still don’t become lucid. No points there, I think.

I had a medium lucid dream. I don’t think I did any tasks. I tried to teleport to the frozen planet by spinning and focusing on the destination, but like twice before, shifting my focus off of the dream around me makes it disappear and I just wake up.

A few points were missed in my previous posts, I’ll list them here:

• See a waterfall (10 pts)
  • Find a map (5 pts)
  • Use the map (5 pts)
  • See a sunrise/sunset (5 pts)

Suggestion: maybe you could add the date range for each week in the scores spreadsheet? This would make it easier for us to identify how many points should be scored.

3 nights ago:
Medium-length LD in the Harry Potter universe with casting spells and such, no tasks done.

Last night:
Pretty crazy LD combo. Long LD + short LD, awake inbetween.
My brain seems to be running behind in time when recalling tasks in LDs, but here is the 1st LD:

• Make a sunset change colour
  • See a house without roof
  • Fix the roof
  • Experience zero-G (this is due to my style of flying where I disable Earth’s gravity, so it wasn’t in space)

In the 2nd LD I flew backwards and then recalled the lightspeed task. Now this part was quite interesting. I ‘willed’ myself to fly backwards at lightspeed: everything went black for a few seconds, and suddenly I was in space :smile:, facing earth and seeing many stars around it. However, I woke up quickly after :sad:
Tasks claimed in 2nd LD:

• Get to space
  • Fly backwards
  • Fly at lightspeed

I’d like NOT to claim my personal goal because I feel like the scene was too short and blurry to genuinely have done it.

On Aug 19th I had a short lucid in which I create and then control a tornado to clear a road of parked cars
I guess it should count as Weather control

Also, later that morning, I asked myself if I could be dreaming, but unfortunately decide it’s not the case, however I can claim points for asking myself if I am dreaming

This morning I recognize I am dreaming and get a DILD of around 10min, which is medium length for me, in which I fly backward on an invisible rocket, directed to space, but I do not really get to outer space, sky remains blue, height is like 500+ meters

I also get a short WILD, but no recall, so claiming no points for that