Please help, I want to experience lucidity

HI guys, new member here. But anyways, I want to post here what my results on attempting LD have been. So lately, I have been really good at recalling dreams every now and then. And also doing reality checks quite often. I feel as if I’ve been extremely dedicated these past few weeks but I see no results whatsoever. So now my next step would be to change my diet and maybe exercise.

All things aside, during my sleep, when I attempt to remain conscious and no movement. I find myself just laying there, sometimes even have thoughts and memories flowing though my head. But I just can’t get to even a sleep paralysis state. I have layed for maybe 2 hours without movement and feel nothing but my body warm and relaxed. Last night however, something weird happened, which kinda pushed me to making this account and making this thread all together. And you know, maybe get some suggestions from any of you, I’m open to them. Anyways, after about 2 hours of laying on my back I started feeling tingles/chills around my lower back. They weren’t very intense but they were there(first time I’ve ever felt this). I kinda started getting scared but at the same time excited, so I kept relaxed. I really thought I would go into sleep paralysis or drift off to sleep but it just passed.

So to sum it all up, it’s almost as if I’m unable to sleep. Only way I sleep is if I just lay on my stomach and drift off to sleep in which I feel like I blackout and wake up the next morning. With no luciduty but slight dream recall. Any suggestions?

Hey, welcome to the forum Skater.
Have you tried the wake back to bed (WBTB) method?

I have. With no success. I’ve tried WILD & MILD techniques with no luck. I mostly just end up laying for 2 hours and get frustrated so I roll on my side or stomach and sleep normally.

Welcome to the community Skater :smile:

How is your current dream recall? Do you practice keeping a dream journal?

You might just need help remembering that you remembered :peek: RC