LD4all Quest 110: December: The Spirit of Giving XI

LD4all Quest 110 [December]: The Spirit of Giving XI
Author: pasQuale; Adapted by Rhewin; Further adapted by Mew151

Each month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

The Spirit of Giving XI
It’s the end of another year! Yay! Well, 2016 has been a pretty… interesting year. Whether it was a positive or negative year for you, there’s still one more thing we must do before it’s properly over… and it’s a tradition we on LD4all hold dear. One we’d like to extend to you!

December is a time to reflect on the year and look forward to the new one… and it’s also time for the holidays! Festive music echoes through brightly decorated stores, classes get out, some toy manufacturers may get a bit too competitive. :tongue: But we also get to spend time together with family and friends, and nothing can compare to seeing the face of a loved one light up as they open a gift from you!

Since 2006 we’ve been exchanging presents with each other in our dreams and this year the tradition lives on. Wait, dang, that means we’ve been doing this for 10 whole years now! Time to celebrate even harder! In your dreams, find another dreamer and give them a present. Maybe it’s someone from LD4all, a loved one or just a dream character you’re fond of. Don’t celebrate Christmas? Not a problem, just give a gift from the heart and celebrate in your own way.

And, after we’re done giving gifts, why not celebrate the new year together! Many lucid dreamers have had exciting adventures in their lucid dreams, but why not try taking a breather and celebrate the new year with some friends? After you give a gift, find some way to celebrate the new year for extra fun! Of course, since this will done in a lucid dream, it does not have to be mundane by any means. Watch the clock strike midnight in a fantastic steampunk city, shoot fireworks out of your hands, have a new year dinosaur party, or just hang out with other dreamers at a fun LD4all party!

Have fun, and don’t forget the gift wrapping!

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Become lucid :wink:
  • Give a gift to someone you want to give a gift to.
  • Note: The gift must be wrapped so the receiver has to open it.
  • Bonus: Celebrate or welcome in the new year (Not required to earn wings, but much more fun!)
  • Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - pasQuale will only give wings if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

pasQuale will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for Completing this Quest:* Set your mind for this Quest. Think about the holidays while incubating a dream.

• Decide who you want to give a gift to, and what you would like to give to them.
  • To get the gift try buying it from a shop, materializing the gift before you, or expecting it to be there when you turn around. Be creative!
  • Try shouting the person’s name, expecting them to be behind you, or maybe just show up to a holiday party! Again, be creative and have fun with this!
  • Have fun!

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic. :smile:

And remember, the point of the Quest is to have fun! :happy:

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Joyous Kwanza! Have a wonderful Winter (or Summer!) Solstice! Happy Festivus! Best wishes to all!

Can I still join in this one? Im going to give a gift to my grandma even if I have only a few days of the month to try, hehe :content: She always appears on my dreams & im sure that it would be perfect to make something like this! :heart:

If I succeed I will add a reply with the link to the topic where I post my dreams on here~! :smiley:

Hello Lady Yomi,

Yes, monthly quests last for the whole month (and perhaps a little longer).

Everyone is also free to try regardless of the current quest and post replies.

Thank you very much…! Im going to give my best on this! :happy:

You can still do this quest but ld4all wings will no longer be awarded.

New quest is now up

LD4all Quest 111: January: The Spirit of Transformation!