Normal Dream Challenge 12 - Congratulations Letaali

My SC has been nagging me with dreams about the sea. Is it OK for me to join?

Just post a link to your DJ and a personal goal, and I’ll add you to the official score sheet. :content:

June 14: Fragments

A little late in posting it, but I finally got some thing

Just one fragment here this morning. No tasks done

Of course!
My DJ is here and this time I’d like to remember a work of art from a dream and try to reproduce it. I had one dream last night.

June 16: 1 ND

Didn’t even come close to doing the first task this week.

Task 1 is now closed, but keep up the good dreaming! Task 2 begins tonight.

Task 2: In the Earth
Can you dig this task? I personally think it’s pretty rocking!
Your next task is to dream of being below ground, somewhere within the Earth. Are you an archaeologist, searching a ancient cave for clues from the past? Or maybe you’re a super hero’s arch nemesis, plotting your next move a deep subterranean lair! Perhaps even you’re just some poor dwarf who was exiled from his home and are now being roped into digging a half mile deep well for a medieval town plagued with drought.
For this task, you must be under ground, in some cave, tunnel, or other rock encased cavern. For added complexity, I expect it to be of some significant depth or length. I will not count a simple motorway tunnel that you can see the exit from the entrance.

Scores have also been updated!

Current Scores

1. Eilatan ----------- 210
  2. Letaali ----------- 165
  3. James_UK2008 - 100
  4. Sandra ----------- 65
  5. Yev --------------- 55
  6. En’enra ----------- 25
  7. moogle ---------- 20
  8. LucidWilliam 20
  9. Siiw -------------- 10
  10. Opolious --------- 5
  11. Qu ---------------- 0

Had 1 LD here this morning. Although it showed strong signs of completing my personal goal, I don’t feel it was complete enough to warrant getting the personal goal points.

June 17: Fragments only

No tasks. It did involve digging a well, though, but it was with a drilling rig.

Had one ND I can recall. Lol it was a FA where i talked all about a dream I forget at this point

Had a short dream on another planet that happened to have very human-like city. Alien police officer came to shoo us out of the planet as we stole some fuel and left. Claiming my personal goal for that. Can I claim my personal goal more than once?

Week 2

SPOILER - Click to view

17.6 and 18.6 - 5 NDs - 2 Frags (different days) - Personal Goal

1 dream last night. Internet bad today but will try to post it.

reality rip

I had two dreams last night and one yesterday. They are short, because it took several hours before they were written down. The dreams were longer and more detailed than this.

Some fragments last night. Keep forgetting them within a minute of waking up. Kept going back to sleep to try and bring something back to write about

June 18: 1 ND

Now that WG is done, maybe I’ll start recalling something…

Week 2

SPOILER - Click to view

fragment
fragment
ND

Just one fragment here this morning. No tasks completed.

Week 2

SPOILER - Click to view

June 19th - 1 Fragment
June 20th - 1 ND
June 21st - 1 ND
June 22nd - 1 ND
June 23rd - 2 NDs - Personal Goal completed
June 24th - 1 Fragment
June 25th - 1 ND
June 27th - 1 ND + 1 LD

June 19: 1 ND

1 ND here this morning. No tasks completed.