Lucidity Challenge 61 - Winner: Obfusc8

DJ post
Nov 26. One dream - Why? Saw and used a pen.

Please note that [color=blue]free task unlocks cannot be requested anymore[/color]

Noted
I assigned you points for “See body of water” assuming you were aware of this task before going to sleep

Noted
Plus:
+I’ve marked your LD as Medium length
+Since in the DJ entry for the LD you mention seeing an armchair and that subtasks was unlocked before your unlock request, I’ve added you points also for that
Please tell me in case you wish to change LD length and/or claim that subtasks (it’s your right)

Noted
As per your input, I am not awarding you any lucid points
Please always link the relevant DJ entry, it helps alot; thanks :smile:

Noted
Too bad you don’t know what’s inside the boxes you brought into the house: if it was food you already had completed a week1 task :tongue:

[color=blue][size=150]Scoreboard is updated[/size][/color]
Full list of open tasks :

In that case please remove my points for Car, since that wasn’t unlocked until after I had the dream, so I was unaware of it.

It was a short LD, by my standards. Probably about 5 mins max. :smile:
I think chair task was unlocked when I read the post last night, so that’s fine, thanks.

…Is it me or do the scores kinda look… doubled? :tongue:

One was large case of beer but since I didn’t do anything to get it apart from sign…
Was it food for party or drinks too?

As I thought @
‘bring food and beverages’ - not have an order delivered

I’ll leave the decision to you

mmm

I’ve decided to claim the points :grin:

Done

Done

You are right, thanks for pointing this out !
All subtasks completed are counted twice
System admins are going to fix it soon :smile:

Done

Link to DJ
How do I link individual posts?

-Short LD
-Technique: DILD? (open to interpretation)
-Invited a DC to the party
-Saw chairs/used chair

I was hoping to go back to sleep, but I never managed it! I’ve been feeling kind of wired lately.

Btw, I assume we can only do the unlocked subtasks once each? I tried to find it in the rules, but I didn’t see it.

Noted

Each individual post has a very small white or orange icon to the left of the post title
Right click it and then lick “Copy Link address” / “Copy URL” or a similar menu item

Yes, Story tasks published each week and Unlocked tasks are all non-accumulative (score only once)
You are right, it was not specified in the rules, but I mentioned it in the “Scoring details” section

Was just wondering, the rules state that if someone does a task you unlocked, you get half of its points, but on the scoresheet it states that owner only gets 0.5%. Is this right? Did I read this wrong? Otherwise I would have got more points for Moogle’s claim of the pen. :o

Non-lucid dream in which I have a notepad and pencil, see a body of water, and read a list of LC tasks which is, unfortunately, not the actual list. I’ll claim the points for the pencil and the body of water.

Non-lucid dream in which I am at the ld4all party, sit down on a chair at a table, and eat dessert. (Yeah, I’m at the ld4all party and I still don’t realize that I’m dreaming). I’ll claim the points for the chair. No points for the food, because it wasn’t me that brought it.

Dream journal entry with one non-lucid dream/chain. No tasks, since the driveway was empty and the ice cream was already in the shed…

Link to DJ
2 non-lucids in which I saw/interacted with:
-Waterfall
-Ocean
-Computer

That’s so funny! No sign of any other LD4ALL members, just your grandmother? Maybe it would have helped if a member had been there.

I actually had another dream where I went to a friend to borrow a dress to wear to a party… our minds are so close!

Most likely my misunderstanding in providing input to the database, I will check it out - it should correct scoring automatically after my corrections

Noted. Pls be aware that you missed DJ entry scores for those two dreams

@ Obfusca8, @ Selkie, noted

Scores updated accordingly

Had 3 NDs here this morning. No tasks completed.

Too bad recall to report dreams.

4 fragments, one very low lucidity with a mirror / computer and remembering I was supposed to do something with a party but couldn’t remember any tasks. here

link to Nov 28 DJ entry

One ND - No Access. Subtask - car - surprised I didn’t notice chair/seat except for the car seats that I presume don’t count?

Dear LCers, I have fixed the score system.

I appologize for the inconvenience, the system was double counting the subtasks because there were two tasks active.

After fixing it, your scores are now half of the previous value. Rest assured that that’s the correct value.

In case you prefer good news, please check Caturday (IRC Bot) with updated LC61 support.

Enjoy LC61!