Lucidity Challenge 61 - Winner: Obfusc8

Hey I haven t forgotten you! I will update the scores tomorrow (or at least part of it :grin:, and will keep on checking and updating after that! Hope you ll give me amazing dreams to read! :smile:

I’ll unlock the volcano please.

I also just woke up from the longest LD I’ve ever had!

Two dreams last night.

I decorated for a party, but that dream wasn’t lucid. I saw several princesses, but didn’t dress up as one. I watched several of them change their clothes though. Maybe the next dream will be a better hit.

As I mentioned above, I had a LD last night, it was my longest and most stable LD yet, and this allowed me to complete some tasks.

LINK TO DREAMS IN DJ

Tasks completed directly:

Weekly tasks:
Invite someone to a party
Turn music on

Other tasks:
Longest ever LD
See a car
See a waterfall
Park/woods/forest (Karijini Nat. Park)

Tasks that I completed, but not exactly as described:
( My party wasn’t in a house/ building, so I couldn’t really complete some tasks properly, can a host please judge whether or not these tasks still count?)

Decorate house for the party
I decorated the surrounding area (trees etc.) with streamers and sparklers.
Bring food and beverages to the party
I took food out of a car and cooked it on a fire for everyone to enjoy.
Clean the house for your guests
I cleaned up the surrounding area of leaves, sticks, rocks etc.
Put a box for key
I locked the car keys in a toolbox so no one could drive the car.

From last two days, I have a short DILD in which I did the kiss a DC task. :nodnodwinkwink:

Then a couple of normal dreams last night. Don’t think there were any new tasks in those. EDIT: Wait, saw a chameleon in one dream so the lizard task done.

while I do have a lot of really weird dreams lately, too much to try and write down even, they are not lucid and afaik dont’ have any tasks or subtasks in it.
unless one of them was to see a xmas tree? I had a whole dream revolving around a cardboard christmas tree.

Just 1 ND here this morning. No tasks completed.

Last week was an utter mess of sleep, so I’ve come in a little late with my recall. Today I had 4 NDs. In that post I have put in bold anything relevant to the LC.

In the first ND I:

• brought food to a party. They were cookies, of course. (Does it count that the party wasn’t in a building, but still under shelter?)
  • Saw chairs.

It seems I also missed a page worth of posts, so I didn’t realise people had unlocked things before dreaming of them, but if it counts:

• In the first ND I dreamt of a train.
  • In the fourth ND I dreamt of father/mother/sister (All of my family made an appearance in this dream).
  • In the fourth ND I dreamt of spacemen.

In the fourth ND I also was inside a car, but since I didn’t see it from the outside I wasn’t sure if this counted.

I also drew 2 sketch-y maps (for the second and fourth NDs).

Claims so far:

[spoiler]Monday 5th Dec - 4 DJ entries, Bring Food to a Party, See Chairs, Father/Mother/Sister/Brother, Spaceman, 2 Drawings
[/spoiler]

I forgot to claim the kiss/ get kissed subtask :smile: in yesterday’s ld 2 toilets

1 ND today
DJ entry

All Unlocks granted!
I will try to update the Scores tomorrow

I’m a little confused about this weeks tasks. Do the subtasks have to be done while doing the tasks above them? For instance, for the kissing subtask, to claim it do you have to be dressed as a princess?

Two dreams also this night.

I recognised a dream, but woke up as soon as I did. That wasn’t a LD.

I met my father and saw a car.

Non-lucid dream in which I am at a party and pour myself a glass of cider. I claim the drink alcoholic beverage task. (Unless the task requires you to be dressed as a pirate - I wasn’t aware of being in costume).

Non-lucid dream in which I remotely log in to a Zx81 using a modem, and write a message in REM statements in a BASIC program. (Yes, very retro).

Non-lucid dream in which I am in a minibus, and move a cat off a seat.

Non-lucid dream in which I unload some ring binders from my car.

I claim points for: computer, cat, car

Ahahahaha. Misread that one too. For the record, I was definitely NOT dressed as a princess. :lol:

Last night, just a couple of dreams and a forgotten lucid…

[community.ld4all.com/t/moogles-quest-part-28/40779/30) DJ

one ND -Choices - sub task Cats

Had 1 LD which at less than 30 seconds long was a short one and 5 NDs here this morning. #4 notably features the Lizard subtask (Saw Killer Croc from Batman).

The Scores are finally updated!

DTD : I have accepted all of your Tasks mentionned (Cooking and bringing the food to the party is only one though): Nice Job on the Longest LD ever!

Obfusc8 yes you would have needed to dress as a Princess :happy:. But Dressing as a Prince would also be fine :wink:
If dressing as a Prince or Princess is hard I would also accept dressing in suits or super nice equivalents.
Susan_Y: Same for drinking alcoholic beverage (next time drink a beer then you get points for the beer at least :wink: )

Qu: Seeing a Xmas Tree doesn t work, if you see a lot of them then it would count as a forest and give points :happy:

Eilatan: Yes you got points for the “bringing food task” and for some subtasks. However I guess the spaceman was unlocked after your dream so I didn t score these points

Spaceman was unlocked while I was asleep, and since that was my last dream of the night it would have been unlocked before I dreamt it. Call it precognative subtask dreaming. :peek:

Also, confused about the scoreboard. It seems some people have got points for DJ Enteries but some people (including myself), haven’t?