Lucidity Challenge 61 - Winner: Obfusc8

Link to DJ
Non-lucid in which I heard music and interacted with my mother.

One dream last night

I used a phone. It was also full of ice cream, but that hasn’t been unlocked yet.

The day before had three dreams (the last three entries belong to the same dream), and one of them had a country singer from my youth. She was an important part of the dream. I haven’t had time to fully type it up yet, but I’ll do that before Saturday.

DJ entry

1 ND - There’s Somebody at the Door

Oh, I did use my phone in the dream I posted on Monday.

Just 1 ND here this morning. No tasks completed.

Non-lucid dream in which I visit an art gallery in a university building. I’ll claim the points for seeing a painting.

On tuesday, 3 ND’s DJ entry
I see a chair in “Note”
I see paintings in “Candy paintings” (technically they are mosaics so it may not count as paintings)
I see a river in “Candy paintings”
There was a lot of candy. Paintings made of candy .But not houses, pools or living DC’s :cry:

On wednesday, 2 ND’s DJ entry

On thursday, 1 ND DJ entry

[community.ld4all.com/t/moogles-quest-part-28/40779/36)
2 small NDs

• Green Guidance
  • Sowing Stratagem

I have to say I wasnt sure, but I thought you need to do one of the small tasks to unlock a new one. If not, you will get two subtasks to unlock this Saturday.

You can write your dreams here as well, but you need to write them to get the DJ Entry points

Points have been updated, Nice to see some competition for the three first places grin2

Had one ND here this morning. No tasks completed.

I had Three ND’s last night and Two ND’s tonight.
Three ND’s from last night:Cutting Wood, Playing Baseball, and Smoking Weed With Grandmother
Two ND’s from tonight: Escape From Prison/Some Pain, and Jump The River!

I claim:
Water body (from jump the river)
Ball (from Playing Baseball)
Park/woods/forest (from Cutting Wood, and Jump The River)
Chair/Seat (from Smoking Weed With Grandmother)
Father/Mother/Sister/Brother (from Escape From Prison [where I try to escape prison with my little brother])

Sorry for being absent for three weeks! I’ve been kinda busy… :bored:

I’m sorry, but I’m still confused. I did two subtasks that week. The car and the family member. Those were unlocked by other members. Aren’t those small subtasks? Have I misunderstood what subtasks are?

It’s been a bad week…

Here are 2 normal dreams. Tasks done - cat, dog, town/city?

I had Two ND’s 12/15/2017:
Ran Away From High School, and Had A Kid

I had two dreams today, but the second one isn’t fully posted and I don’t want it to count.

Here is the DJ entry for 12.december. It had a singer on stage and candy in it.

[community.ld4all.com/t/moogles-quest-part-28/40779/37) DJ entry.

2 NDs - Will I be Alright? - Elephant in the Road

Second dream took part in a town. Claiming city/town points.

Oh my god I missunderstood, I thought you meant other Tasks/subtasks (Like the Princess/get a kiss subtask) Alright you can already choose another unlock :happy:

Note: I m so glad you don t have an infinite impatience like on your avatar :happy:

Scores are updated

Koal44 I unlocked church/temple last Saturday. It isn’t shown as an owned subtask on dkg.keepdream.in/lc61/participants/view/1

Had three NDs here this morning. No tasks completed.

One ND and one short LD last night.

I was lucid for several lines of a song, so I count it as a LD and not a fragment.

(edit) The LD had a city in it

Thank you so much, Koal44! It is good to know that I hadn’t misunderstood completely. I’d like to unlock the ice cream. :cool: