Lucidity Challenge 62 - winner James_UK2008

great inspiration for tasks, quests and new ideas while lucid dreaming!

Ok, this is the end of this LC. If you’ve got any claims for points in dreams before this message was posted, please post them in this thread by tomorrow night.

:peek:

Please could someone take over from me as host and total up the scores?
Ghengis, would you be able to do it?

Susan, I’m glad to help :smile:

However, I am traveling abroad for business all this week, on a quite packed schedule
I should be able to find the time to do it over the week-end

If someone is willing to calc the scores before that, please step forward :smile:

Don’t worry Susan. Eilatan (our super scribe /head scribe) is busy totting up the scores as I speak. :peek:

It’s finally time to conclude Lucidity Challenge #62.

Final Results

1. James_UK2008 - 269
  2. [size=167]Genghis Khan - 211[/size]
  3. [size=134]HeadInTheClouds - 174[/size]
  4. Koal44 - 142
  5. DTDownUnder - 60
  6. Majah - 58
  7. SleepyKitty - 36
  8. Obliverum - 0
  9. Lucid William - 0
  10. Oneiron - 0
  11. Koharo - 0
    Congratulations James_UK2008, the winner of LC62! :partying_face:

Here is the final score breakdown. As per LC tradition, James can choose to host LC63 or pass it on to GenghisKhan.

Of course, significant things happen in LCs to the participants:

• James_UK2008 had a very consistent performance all LC long, winning by the sheer amount of times he posted in his DJ. I hope he continues to keep up such good DJing habits.
  • GenghisKhan was the only participant who managed to claim sensory points for taste. Good work, Genghis!
  • Koal44 had their longest LD in a year. Congrats on that Koal!
  • DTDownUnder managed to actually claim points before the LC ended. I hope he is able to do so in the next LC as well.

If you have any corrections to make to the scores, I will of course fix them. I simply went off the scores as laid out by Susan in her first post. I should note that while people claimed many NDs this LC, Dream Journal points were non-accumulative and set to one claim per night. Sensory tasks were also non-accumulative with one claim per task allowed for the whole LC. (They were also widely popular, with all but “smell” being achieved).

I want to thank all of you for your participation, and thank Susan_Y for hosting despite timing being against her.

As a final note, I want to remind future LC Task Masters and participants that the Moderator and Scribe Teams are here to help. If you are a TM and become too busy to finish hosting the LC, please PM an active Mod or the Head Scribe so we may work with you in finding an effective solution to ending the LC. If you win the LC and know you will be too busy in the coming month to host, please pass on the opportunity to the next in line OR arrange a co-host BEFORE the beginning of your LC. If no LC participant is available to host and enough members want a next LC, the Moderator and Scribe Team will step in to ensure the Challenge can continue.

Please remember the purpose of the Lucidity Challenge is to serve as a motivator for good lucid dream practice, to create an atmosphere of competition and cooperation, to create a challenge for lucid dreamers of all levels, and to provide fun to all participants. The Moderator and Scribe Teams hope everybody gets to experience all of these while participating, and will continue to support the LC to make it so.

Eilatan

Thanks for that !

And congratulations to James for winning!
I am happy about 2ne place as I have e xperienced really unconsistent recall

My first LC win…
Congrats to all involved. I got pretty lucky with my LDs. At one point i think i must’ve had 3 lds over a period of a week which is unheard of for me.
I’d like to defer the hosting to Genghiskhan for the next LC.

Posted from my phone as it seems to be the only way I can access LD4all right now…

Congrats James :good:

The challenge helped me get 2 LDs (one just a day or two after the end of the challenge), which I haven’t had for awhile, so that was pretty cool.

Congratulations again on your first win and all the LDs.

We’re just waiting to hear back from Genghis on whether he would like to take up the next LC. If not, we’ll follow the usual process and go down the line. :peek:

Sweet, congrats JamesUk! :beer:

Eilatan,

Many thanks for stepping in to do the scores for me!

And yes, the advice for hosts to arrange a cohost ASAP in case the curse of the LC strikes is a very good one.

And to everybody, I’m sorry I had to drop out of this one.

Since I have hosted last one, I’d pass to the next one :smile:

Unfortunately I don’t really have the time at the moment to take over hosting duties, so I’ll have to pass too. :sad:

Keep in mind that the next LC doesn’t have to begin immediately (and you still need to wait for sign-ups).

But if you’re completely sure you don’t want to host then just let us know and the option will pass to Koal.

Congratulations to James-UK! :clap:

No, I really can’t host, sorry. I’m just not up for it at the moment.

I have PM’d Koal to let him know the LC has ended and they are next up for the chance of hosting.

In the meantime, if you’re looking for another LD4All activity that is sure to inspire your dreams, then Vampire Game 30 is slated to start soon. Be sure to sign up and come find us where the vine is sweet. :bat:

I am sorry I didn t receive the PM as Email somehow.
I would like to pass for this LC as I have a few other things to prepare in the next few months.