Normal Dream Challenge 13 - Winners Announced!

If I can pick a person goal at this point: See a Tibetan musical instrument. (The Tibetan version of a bell, drum or flute would count).

Added to first post :thumbs:

One dream and a fragment for Sept 17!

Seems like I did some major self-renewal in my sleep last night. Maybe that’s why it was such an impossibly exhausting Monday today! :razz: -> “Um, sorry boss, I was up all night in my dreams last night shedding my old skin–literally, actually-- to become a new me, so I’m rather exhausted and I’m going to stay at home today, thanks very much.”
:rofl:

Had 1 ND and 1 Fragment here this morning. No tasks…

September 17: 1 ND

well it seems like sleeping turned out to be a good dreamsign because last night i had a lucid dream after realizing i was sleeping somewhere unusual.
besides an LD and an RC, i managed to complete this months wings quest! :fly:

No recall for last night.

Three NDs as described in my DJ, and also a fragment 14-15 Sep where I talked with someone about university professors. Upon waking up I heard a tune which I made a small song of as dream art. (Note: this is unrelated to my personal goal)

+2 lucid dreams written up. link + see a car.

Yayy!!! :yay: Congratulations! I wonder what the bull was trying to tell you with this fragile art, in addition to now having the sight!.. :uh:

Scores have been updated. :peek:

No worries, points for see a car added. :content:

Congrats on getting an LD and managing to do the wings Quest. :clap: That was one well earned doughnut.

Wow! :woah: Dream music! That’s really cool! Thank you for creating some awesome Dream Art! :music:

the guy who owned the building with the art had some good advice for me :ok: but ill keep that a secret.

i got very little sleep last night and no recall, but hopefully ill keep the sight next time! or else ill just have to eat more magic donuts.

I’m posting from last night. The main task completed while lucid, no bonus tasks (I crashed the car, is that "off the beaten track? :lol:).

I’m typing now, but it’s a bit of a blockbuster.

New tasks tomorrow. But you can still get full points for any old bonus tasks and reduced points for late basic task. Only one set of art points per week though. So be quick if you haven’t submitted art this week.

Ok, here we are. Most of this had nothing to do with the tasks, unfortunately. :roll: But I wrote it up in full, since it advances the story cycle.

I’m working on recalling dialogue, while awake, and getting my dreams into some kind of dramatic shape, while asleep. Not easy, on either front - though browsing TV Tropes, I find, sometimes gives my subconscious ideas which make the dream more “storylike”. That’s what I’m always striving for.

All that leads to a lot of typing though :help:

September 18: Fragments only

I hope you continue to write them out, even as they are not relevent to the NDC. I am enjoying them :smile:
I burst out laughing trying to imagine a horse with 16 legs… no wonder you couldn’t figure out which lead you were on :rofl:
And the books to return to the library, omg. :lol: Because returning the knitting book is so important in the midst of this dangerous voyage!! :razz:

Last night I remembered only one little dream… maybe a fragment… I’ll let the judges decide :smile:

No recall for last night.

I have dream art drawn for this week; but haven’t yet got to a computer where I can upload it.

@DeRuyter: I think the lucidity challenge makes my dreams more story-like, because the tasks make a rough story line that I’m making my dreams to follow.

I possibly could make my dreams even more story-like if i concentrated on a particular story rather than the challenge tasks.

Week 3 - RIDING THE RAILS

Ridin’ the rails
Ridin’ the rails
Wheels of steel again rollin’ through
Pullin’ cars for passengers like you
Everybody all ride the train
Get on board there outboard bound again
(Johnny Cash)

For the third week, the task is to take a train ride. So, you just need to board a train and take a ride. So the third task is train travel. :razz:

Bonus Tasks.

1. See a train (5 pts)
  2. Travel by steamtrain (10 pts)
  3. Travel by train in the underground (looong tunnel under mountain/hills etc would also count) (10 pts)
  4. Travel through awesome scenery by train. Mountains, lakes, coastal even futuristic where will your dream train take you?(20 pts)

Re. previous uncompleted goals. Full points can still be claimed for old bonus tasks. Old main tasks give 20 points for ND and 10 points for LD.