The Journey

Hello to Everyone. :mrgreen:
From long time I wanted to post this, but I could never muster my resolve.
This is only part of a series of events. When I translate the other part I will post it.

June 2011
It was an ordinary night and I was going to bed at my ordinary time 3am. Little before fall asleep I looked at the clock, it was 3.05am. Suddenly I opened my eyes in dark unknown place, before me appeared big black gate. It was made from strange metal and had weird drawings and Hieroglyphs all over it. The size of the gate was around 4 meters in width and 3 meters in height. All around me was dark and silently. All of sudden a voice like thunder said ‘choose to go back and forget everything you saw until now( behind me appeared a dark lonely path that was leading to nothingness) or go forward and learn the truth’. I looked at the dark path and I thought that everything can over just like that, but truth was that I always wanted to know more about this world and beyond. I looked back at gate and put my hands on each side of the gate and push with all my might. The gate opened with metallic sound and from it a very bright light comes out. The feeling was awesome. I was floating in white warm light. For a moment I understand everything. I woke up in my bed and looked at the clock, only 5 minutes had passed.

With this my journey to unknown has begun.

Part II

July 2011
I was falling asleep around 3 am once more. In the moment I closed my eyes here, I opened them some where else. It happened in a flash. I was in dark room laying on a bed, immediately I stood up and started to think what just happened. I was somehow stressed from sudden change in environment and look around the room. It was normal room with two beds, wardrobe, coffee table and a TV. There was a big window with open blinds, outside had a powerful thunderstorm. There was a power blackout and I could see the room only from the flashes. Where hell I was, started to think that was just a dream and I pinched myself, but felt the pain. Then I checked the door, but it was locked. Suddenly felt like a tickle along my spine a bad sensation that something was coming. (it was like a six sense) I turned my head at the direction, closed my eyes and focus on the sensation. Now I felted it more clearly, something really evil was coming at amazing speed. At this moment I started to wonder how to return to my home and panicked. Tried a lot of ways to return without a result ( like blinking rapidly with my eyes, said on loud voice “i want to return†and etc). Started to feel really desperate, but suddenly a memory flashed through my mind of a dream 5 years from that moment.

Sometime around 2006
This dream was part of weird series of dreams about a voice that try to teach me some stuff.
The dream started with the same voice from previous dreams. The Voice said that he had something really important to show me. Before my eyes a room appeared with two beds and some furniture, and in the middle of the room a girl on my age. I wasn’t able to move my body, I was only able to watch. I felt a presence of something behind me from where the voice was coming. The girl couldn’t see us, we were just an observers. The girl was visibly upset and sad, because was constantly looking around and was frowning. The Voice said to me to watch carefully. In this moment the girl closed her eyes tight and puff the room changed. Now the room had double bed and two windows instead of two beds and triple window, and outside from morning had changed to dusk. She was still not happy with the result, so she repeated the action repeatedly and every time she did it, everything around her changed. Then his voice whispered “she lost the way to the home and now she can not find the right universe”. The girl had given up and wept for the house she could never find again.
The next moment I woke up.

I closed my eyes and focused where I wanted to go ‘to my room in my bed’. I heard something like whistling/clicking, and when I opened my eyes I was in my bed. I looked at the clock only 15 minutes had passed. I wondered what the heck was that.

Part III

around 2006
1)
Around five years before the events, it had begun with that Voice.
I was in our apartment and I was looking out the window when a voice came out of nowhere and said, “Do you want me to show you something interesting?”. Then all of a sudden everything began to change very quickly as a fast-paced movie. As if time was running very fast. Day and night were changing, seasons passed, rain fell and dried, snow grew and melted, blizzards and hurricane winds rumbled. Until everything suddenly stopped, an interesting view opened before me. Water reached the second floor, like a gigantic lake, but most importantly, the lake was frozen. As if the world’s flood and glacial era had taken place together. I had the feeling that I was very ahead in the future, because the buildings around were beginning to fall apart and people were totally missing. I was in some kind of a space temporal bubble. Then the voice appeared again and said, “What you see is called space-time turbulence.” (The voice sounded educational) I woke up the next moment.
2)
It was a short dream about an important message. I was at the window in my room, the view was different from the real world. My attention was to the house on the far right. It was a day and the sun was in front of me just above the house. Suddenly the house moved from right to left, and the sun went down as the moon showed up. Then the same voice from the previous dream spoke “One Era Will End …”. Then I woke up.

3)Six months after the previous one.
It was a direct sequel to the previous dream. The same view from the window to the same house. The house stood on the left side of the yard, and the moon shone upon it. At that moment the house began to move to the right side of the yard, and the moon hid and the sun began to rise. Again, the same voice spoke “New Era Will Begin!”. Then I woke up.

4)The one I already told.

When I was eight years old. I had a dream, I couldn’t forgot…
0)The Day of the Black Sun
I was on the main street leading to the city center. I was looking around there was no living soul. The city was empty, and no sounds were heard, even from birds and animals. I went forward with a slow pace as I looked. There was something odd, I knew it had to be a day, but it was night. There was a sun in the sky, but it was black and radiated a dark red light. (I did not know what that was at the time, but after years I realized that this was called a full solar eclipse.) I saw someone in the distance, so I turned left and went up the sidewalk to ask what was going on. As I approached, I noticed that they were wearing black mantle with a hood on their heads, like some pilgrims. There were strange signs like hieroglyphs on them. I was just going to talk to them when I noticed that there was only darkness instead of a face. Thankfully, they did not seem to see me because they just went ahead. In any case, I went across the street as I went to City Hall. Then I felt something like a grim presence. Suddenly a door appeared a dozen meters in front of me. A bright red light came out of the door, which seemed to pull me to her. There was a sinister feeling from the place, something bad stood on the other side. Then I wake up.

The Evil will come soon…

1 Like

Welcome to ld4all RealityShifter. I’m glad you finally found somewhere to share your experiences. :content: I read it with interest.

welcome :smile:

1 Like

Amazing 😱

1 Like

Hi again.
One more:

August 2011

Started like the rest when I closed my eyes here I opened them in an unfamiliar place. It
looked like a park between two blocks of flats. It was dark and deserted, only the street
lights were faint. I kicked something on the ground, bent over and took it to see what it
was. It was metallic in a strange shape. I cut myself on it and dropped it to the ground when there was a loud echoing noise around. I went back because I thought someone had heard me by stumbling and falling aside. I hit hard and suffered severe pain in the place. I ended the state in the usual way and woke up in bed, but the pain continued.

Three days later, I got very sick as the pain was in the same place.

P.S.(1)Just for clarification these are not LD’s, but high level OBE.(but I wasn’t turning into GHOST okay) If I have to compare them to something, then the closest thing will be WILD with no lose of any consciousness.

P.S.(2) And to clear any misunderstanding, I do not post here to brag, but to seek answers to help me understand it.

1 Like

I will pretend that somebody answered already and post more. :roll:

Sep 2011
I was too sick and nothing happened.:confused:ick:

Oct 2011
I had not yet fully recovered, so the transfer was incomplete.
Closing my eyes here I opened them elsewhere, but I could not move. With my left eye I could see another room, and on my right I could see my room. The feeling was as if I was in two places at the same time. :shock: That’s why I ended the state with my usual technique.

P.S. The phenomenon of the next month caused me a real PTSD. Even writing about it causes me stress. That night, four died, and I got away by the skin of one’s teeth. I still hear their screams. Within days, half of my hair turned white literally. I’m still not sure how to describe it yet. That’s why cut me some slack will ya.

1 Like

Ops It just slipped out of my mind. There was one more event, it’s not a oobe or dream, but real life. My Bad

May 2011
It was a nice spring day, and I and my family went on a little car trip. It was a fun trip, but something strange happened on the way back. The road we came was closed for an unclear reason, and there was a secondary road instead. In the middle of the road that connects to the main one, I began to feel something strange. I began to feel some presence around us and some energy that seemed to spring out of the ground. My ears began to ring, and my head started to hurt, and the time just stopped. It was a strange feeling as if I were between the time and space. At that moment something came into my mind, I began to see all my dreams over the years as a film strip. “He/It” seemed to be looking for something, something important to him. The next moment the time went on again, and the head stopped hurting me, and the ears stopped ringing. Nobody in the car felt anything.

Then when I got back to my house, I checked the google maps but there was no sign of that road, it was gone.

1 Like

Nov 2011
Once again, the same thing happened. I was in a similar version of our apartment. I was in the corridor to the living room. I was looking around as I headed for the living room that shone. Outside it was dark, and the lamp on the terrace was also shining. It was a bit different than in our living room, at this moment someone called at the door. I went to the door, to my surprise, my father, my mother and my aunt turned out to be for my surprise. Since I knew they were not my parents, I did not pay any attention to them and I went back to the living room again.

I always wanted to read a book in a sleeping state. I caught the first book that saw my eyes from the desk and opened it, but at that moment I felt that scary thing I felt the first time (in July). I turned my head to the right to see the most dreadful thing I’ve ever seen. Apparently the thing had waited for me to come up here sooner or later. Suddenly as if my brain started working at a fast pace. I thought he knew much more than I did about what was happening to me. That was why he had hidden his presence so I did not feel it early. It is difficult to describe in words what it looks like. It was like a shadow or a dark smoke. There was no distinct mouth or eyes. But because I could not only see it, but also sense it in this state. (I had already unlocked my third eye in ‘July’, which he sense more than he could see.) When I tried to sense his energy level, it was like I looked at a dark abyss and like the abyss stare at me. Also, his energy had a cold feeling full of anger and hatred.(I think it was a soul eater) My body freeze I could not even blink with my eyes. At that moment, he wrapped the lamp on the terrace with his body and then I notice that it did not leave a shadow behind it, nor did the light reflect on it.(the perfect black)

Suddenly the bulb began to blink, then I realized that it was eating light (energy) and the same fate of the bulb was waiting for me. I tried to use my return technique, but when I opened my eyes I was still there. Obviously from the shock or his influence, I could not go back. I had fallen to the ground beside the table, turned back as I saw my parents stare at me, why I am on the ground with this scared expression on my face. Apparently they did not see it. I turned back to him and saw the lamp go out, and it rushed for me. At this point, it seemed as if time stopped or I just thought so fast. At this final moment, I thought of my best friend (my cat) who would be waiting for me to come back. His shadow was only a few millimeters from my eye when I tried for the last time to come back. I was successful but it was by a hair’s breadth. I woke up in bed, but obviously the connection was not yet completely broken because I heard their horrible screams and felt his(my other me) pain. He had killed them out of rage because I had slipped away from him, once more.

Note: The next day I was wondering what would happen if he had caught me. I got an answer faster than I thought. I switched on the TV to see if they showed anything interesting. The TV powered on discovery channel (nobody at home watch it :eek: ). In moment that they were broadcasting a medical show about people in awake coma. How their bodies were here, but their souls were gone (just an empty shell). So the answer to my question was loud and clear.

p.s. I still feel somehow responsible for their ‘death’(this is worse than dead, there souls were devoured) In result I get a PTSD and several Phobias. If I had not gone there, they would still be alive.

1 Like

Dec 2011

The Awakening

For a long time after the last event, I kept wondering whether everything that I have been experienced so far is true or not, but this time as well the answer wasn’t too late.

One evening at 6 o’clock around Christmas, grandfather, my brother and his son (Ivo) came to visit. I felt tired and so I decided to take a nap. Of course my cat also had such an idea. As I fell asleep suddenly I woke up. I was upright and wondered why I got up. Somehow I felt lighter than usual. I turned to the bed and got a shocked expression. I was still on the bed, sleeping, and the cat was sleeping beside me. Then I realized what it was about, I was out of my body. The feeling was very strange to see yourself from the sides.

Apparently it took a little more time for my mind to wake up completely. The feeling was amazing. Suddenly I began to hear a lot of noises and see audio waves, microwaves, radio waves as small threads of light. There was so much light all around me. I was looking around and thought about how much information there is around us (it’s hard to describe in words). But I did not perceive it simply as a noise but rather understand it directly (perhaps because my mind was working at a higher frequency of perception) It was strange to hear millions of voices at once and understand them(to my surprise i understood all the languages as well).

My vision also changed, I could see people at a great distance(like 2-3 km/miles) like energy waves(that is really hard to explain), and if I were focusing on one of them, I could zoom in to them and hear exactly what they were talking about. I could feel energy streams all around me(like the earth pulse).

Suddenly, as if my subconscious whispered something in my mind, “open the door.” I said aloud “open” and a door on my left side appeared on the wall. I slowly opened it and went inside, there were stairs and a corridor ahead. Then I turned left and before me appeared something like an elongated but narrow room. There was a window, a sofa, a desk with a chair and a door further in. I looked at the window, and through it was the living room. I was about a meter above the living room. It was at this very moment that Ivo was running around and wanted something, and Grandpa wanted to give him a present. It was very loud and lively. I wanted peace, so I said ‘quiet’ and run my finger across the glass. The window blurred and the sound vanished completely.

The whole room and everything in it was made of pure white crystal. I decided to lie down on the couch, which seemed extremely uncomfortable because of the straight crystal edges. But when I lay down my ideas turned upside down, it was the most comfortable sofa I had lay on. Interestingly, the crystal took the shape of the my body (smart crystal). If I had stayed a little longer, I would probably have fallen asleep. For a moment I had the feeling that I had been many times in this place.

I got to look at the rest of the room. There were lots of scattered sheets of paper and books on my desk that I did not pay much attention to (it was a mistake, maybe they contained important information about me). My attention took the other door in the room. At first glance it seemed perfectly normal. I opened it, and another door appeared behind her. The second door was white, slightly scratched with an old handle like a room in an apartment. I opened it carefully, and there was an ordinary room behind it. It looked like a bedroom, and a cat was standing on the bed. I showed my head in the room to look at her better, the cat sharpened her ears and her eyes as if she had seen a ghost. I closed the door and then I knew what was going on. The first door led to another space, and the second door was an entrance. I closed the two doors and decided to test this theory. I thought about another space, and I remembered the thing from last time unintentionally. I opened the first door and behind it a black ‘metal’(I say metal but it was some unknown material which just looked metallic) door, all covered in letters. There were a large number of locks, padlocks and chains. Touching the door, I sensed an ominous feeling, but he/it had also felt me. Then I heard a voice directly in my head, “Release Me”, its energy was impressive even behind the door. I told him that even if I wanted to release him, I could not do it. But he said to look at my pockets, then I felt something rumbling in my right pocket. I reached into my pocket and pulled out keys on a chain. They were made of the same material as the door and were as numerous as the locks. They were black handmade (antique) and on each key there was a letter (like the door). Then I understood why he so much wanted me, because I only had the skills to release him.

If he had caught me then he would be free now. I told him I would not release him because he was evil. Then he got angry and tried to force me to open it. I used all my available power to reject it from my mind by closing the outer door and quickly thinking of another space whatever it was. At the last moment, I felt the enormous rage that I was slipping away from him for the third time (it cursed me). I opened the door again, and a simple pink door appeared behind her. The bad energy disappeared. I had used too much of my strength, my legs were shaking, and my world was spinning. I was on the verge of fainting, I had to quickly get to my body. Standing on the wall, I came out of this space back into my room. Then I thought about how I had to go back to my body. I did not have much time, so I tried the classic way. I jumped and dived in it. It worked because I woke up immediately. Then I realized that all that I have experienced is true. That was the proof I was looking for.

Note1: My spirit body was an after image of my physical body.

Note2: The Crystal room was my personal interdimensional space. It was in a multi-dimensional bubble between all spaces / realities.

Note3: Uhhh I am beaten up, must rest. It was really hard to put it in words.

1 Like

Lol uber Amazing :eek: :obe:

2 Likes

I hope you can overcome this darkness that lurks in your experiences. It sounds terrifying and very difficult to deal with in waking life. :hugs:

3 Likes

Almost 4 years later still no replies:(

1 Like