Normal Dream Challenge 13 - Winners Announced!

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks…

One rather lengthy dream, and one fragment.

Super excited to go on a train ride tonight! fingers crossed…

September 19: Fragments only

Non-lucid dream about a guy playing with a friendly leopard cub.

Non-lucid dream in which my grandfather takes me to a museum.

Lucid dream in which I see an art nouveau townhouse, and think that I should draw it for the Normal Dream Challenge. (That is, in the dream I was aware that I would be able to get challenge points for doing a drawing when I woke up).

2 dreams here

In one, I drive a car off-road into a sort of park/grassland safari area with a lake. The other one had a kinda spiritual theme thing going… and aliens. A horde of aliens. :eh:

Scores have been updated. :peek:

Congrats on getting the car off-road! :ok: Good thing you weren’t harmed with all that car ramming. :woah:

Just 1 fragment here today. No tasks.

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks.

September 20: Fragments only

Non-lucid dream in which I buy a plane ticket.

(maybe I’ll need the plane ticket for week 4. :smile: )

:rofl: you never know…

DJ for the past four nights, including one LD!

17-18 Sep and 18-19 Sep are clearly just one ND each, and last night can be summarized as:

• One LD
  • ‘significant WBTB’ as in awake and getting up
  • One ND
  • Two fragments (to be counted as one)

I saw cars on the street in #4 :wink: no other vehicular tasks unfortunately.

Reading moogle’s DJ for task spoilers, after Eilatan mentioned moogle doing the car driving task early! :yes:

Had a dream last night that had elements of what I’ve been trying to incubate to do my personal goal. Really happy with that. Failed to get to a train station though. Difficult to focus when being shot at… :tongue:
link

Scores have been updated.

Hey James, I noticed that this fragment contained a collision with cars. :woah: I figured that warranted points for “see a car”. Thank goodness dream you was unharmed! :smile:

:rofl: I can’t say whether or not Moogle has done other tasks early, but I can say a fair few of you have. And it’s highly entertaining to the both of us!! :peek:

Also, looks like you were really close to the Underground! Hopefully you reach it next time.

Good morning! Sorry, I forgot to post in here yesterday that I’ve added my dreams for Sept 20: One ND and one fragment.

We landed a plane on a set of train tracks, so hopefully that means some incubation is starting to set in :tongue:

I’ll write up my dreams for last night Sept 21 this evening!

September 18: 1 fragment, and September 22: 2 ND’s

September 21: 1 ND

Eureka! Four dreams and a fragment. All NDs and no choo choo’s.

I’m sorry I have to quit NDC
Because of an injured shoulder, I’m not able to use my right arm for a while

@majah: I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon!

Non-lucid dream in which I row a rowing boat.

Boats are not (yet) a task, unfortunately…

Non-lucid dream about a photograph of my cousin.