Normal Dream Challenge 13 - Winners Announced!

The other pieces of dream art I’ve uploaded also don’t count for this challenge.

I’ll make a link to them in this thread when I’ve uploaded the sketches I made in the previous weeks of this challenge.

In a previous Lucidity Challenge, I seem to remember having a discussion with Thorn (who was hosting) about how good the restaurant was in my dream. It’s hard for anyone except the person who had the dream to make those kind of subjective judgments!

Reminder

Last week to get points for the Ask and Receive wings Quest. There will be a new Quest on October 1st.

I was so excited for this one!! Sadly I need to get a lucid dream to try to do the challenge haha…

Also, one fragment last night…

September 25: Fragments only

Had 1 ND here this morning. As per the see a train task, I notably saw the armored train as it appeared in Goldeneye.

Non-lucid dream in which I play a game (with three other people) where you throw a small ball through a basketball hoop. I claim points for the dream recall only; no new tasks done.

I made an attempt at WILD that didn’t work: I had hypnagogic hallucinations but then lost awareness. No points for this: I am calling thse hypnagogic hallucinations “not dreams”.

BUT for NDC you get points even if it is done in a normal dream. Just post here and in quest topic (stating it was a ND)

September 26: 1 ND

Ah, ok! Would be cool to see how this one went in an ND… time to incubate! â˜￾ðŸ￾¼

Scores have been updated. :smile:

Congrats on seeing a train! :good:

Though admittedly a fiery dream. Glad you weren’t hurt. :woah:

[center]Week 4: Hoist the Colours!

We packed our bags and said farewell
Untied the knot and raised the sail
We threw our hearts into the sea
Forgot all of our memories

• Yoann Lemoine

[/center]

Here be the fourth week of the NDC, me 'earties, where the shore is only for ye faint of heart. It’s the pirate’s life or walk the plank!

That’s right! This week the challenge is to take a ride on a boat! (50 Points). Sail, motor, house, magnificent, fierce and huge-ish. Prepare every vessel that floats!

Bonus Tasks:

1. See a boat (5 Points)
  2. Ride on a jet-ski or in a speedboat (10 Points)
  3. Take a boat down a canal or over rapids (10 points)
  4. Sail the high seas with pirates! (20 Points) Take to the open ocean with colourful characters. By the sweat of our brows, and the strength of our backs and the courage of our hearts. Hoist the colours.

---------------

Aha, yes! Here we go!

Trying to fit all these modern vehicles into my mediaeval dreamworld has been taxing my creativity. This should be fun…

September 26: 1 ND

Yayy, so excited for this one! 😃
As for Tuesday night, not even a speck of a dream. All I know is that my dog was in a dream, but that’s the extent of it… there is just toooo much going on this week for proper dream focus :bored: .

Non-lucid fragment in which I use a magic divining stick to find a location.

My precognitive dream dream has been confirmed correct :smile: There are no points for precognition of tasks, and I’ve already claimed the recall points for that one. Still waiting to see if there’s a plane in week 5…

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks…

I’ve just uploaded my drawing made in week 2. I hope I’m not too late to claim some art points.

(As this is a drawing of a ceramic work, and the NDC rules allow art points for ceramic works, I did contemplate actually making it. But just uploading the sketch is easier).

Finally wrote up the train dream I mentioned. Sorry it was later than I hoped.

I had another dream where a vehicle (TARDIS :tardis:) featured prominently. It didn’t complete any tasks, but since this is a vehicle-themed challenge it might be fun to bend my rules and write it up anyway. Will try to do so tomorrow.

Is Rhewin still around? It would be nice to talk to him about that one!

September 27: 2 NDs