Normal Dream Challenge 13 - Winners Announced!

September 29: Fragments only

For the morning of September 28, I had one very bizarre dream.

And for last night (the morning of September 29), I had three dreams, two of which were lucid in parts, and one ND.In the ND, I was in a boat!! Yayy! Still want to try for a pirate ship though :yes:

Had 3 NDs here this morning. No tasks.

Non-lucid dream in which I am at a film festival showing Ridley Scott’s Alien.

one normal dream and one fragment set last night.

i drove a car again! i couldnt control it well so i assumed i was drunk. and i had another dream of sleeping in a weird spot and so… i assumed i was drunk. looks like thats my brains new go-to to explain away dream signs.

[size=150]NEW LD4all Wing Quest now available.

LD4all Quest 123 - Llaca Night Life!

Remember
in NDC you can earn points by doing the quest in a LD OR ND :content: [/size]

October 1: fragments about work from first waking,
ND and fragments from 2nd waking

September 30: Fragments only

Non-lucid dream in which I watch as a disembodied observer as two spies sneak through a building.

Did the boat task while lucid, the pirate task, also while lucid. Possibly the speedboat task, because they were cheating and had an outboard motor… it looked like a sailing ship though. The boat in the pirate dream was a rowboat, although it was moving really really fast. :tongue:

3 dreams, because one I had to snip due to only remembering the forum inappropriate bit.

These were from last night, not a point dump! :smile:

Scores have been updated.

Sorry for it being a bit long since they have been, just had a super busy weekend. :peek:

It’s all good LucidWilliam! It’s nice to hear that your trip coincided with this NDC that’s full of transport references. Unfortunately Motorcycles were not a part of it, but your dream has been counted. :content:

Hey Susan, I was just wondering about the RC in this dream. From my understanding an RC is used specifically to question yourself while in a dream as to whether it is a dream or not, though it seems that looking at the clock in your dream was not used in this same sense. Please let me know if I am reading things wrong and you did indeed look at the clock in order to question the dream.

Congrats on completing the task! :boogie:

I saw you also did the nose-pinch RC, so have added the points for that, too. :rc:

Congrats on doing so many tasks last night! :hurray: . We’ve awarded the speedboat task, as you seem to think the boat was fast enough to qualify.

They were entertaining, even if they were :lucid:

October 1 (managed to get another in just before midnight): ND with drive a car task completed

October 2: 1 long LD

• fragments, all the dreams are starting to tire me out

I look at the clock when I wake up as a reality check that I’m not in a false awakening (not just to see if its early enough that I can go back to sleep). I’ve been practising reality checks all last week. On the other hand, in the dream I wasn’t thinking very carefully about what I was doing. (“Bleugh…” grabs the clock by reflex) If you think its a bit doubtful, I won’t mind if I don’t get the points for it.

One long interesting dream for me… no tasks.

October 01: 1 ND

I saw a train in this dream. It was a freight train, though; I don’t remember if that counts for the points or not.

Non-lucid dream in which I see some guys change into tuxedos for a formal occasion. One of them maybe looks a bit like Benedict Cumberbatch.

I’ve snipped the next bit. (I’m not claiming any points for the snipped part).

Non-lucid dream in which some guys attempt a demolition with a substance that behaves like thermite.

P.S. it’s just ocurred to me that Benedict Cumberbatch is a reasonably good match in appearance for the vampire in some of the vampire dreams I had in previous challenges.

Scores have been updated. :peek:

:woot: Congrats on finally getting drive a car! Even with the dubious, no licence circumstance. :tongue:

Freight trains definitely count as seeing trains! Congrats! :content:

Did the pirate ship last night, so I suppose that covers the boat too.

May take me a little while to write up. I’m one behind already :silent: Will do my best!

one lucid dream last night.

no boats, but there was a pool in a parking garage, so maybe something about water-based transportation is sticking in my head.

Remember to get any week 4 artwork posted as soon as possible. Week 5 begins tomorrow. :peek: