Darxide’s EFT Lucid Dream Induction Technique

Read through the whole topic, sounds like an awesome technique. Definitely one I will try for the next couple of days. I’ll keep you up to date.

So far (since I found out about lucid dreams) I had one LD using MILD. I wasn’t really experienced, but I woke up at midnight and just thought about LD and there it was :happy:.

But anyways. I will try this. I’ve also read that you do 1 side yourself. The video however mentioned 2 sides at a time, what do you recommend for starters?

I’m doing only one side, I’m no expert in EFT in general so I don’t know if there are any differences but tapping only one side gave me results so it works, but keep in mind that is even better tech if you give it a time…

I will surely give it the time it needs. Rookies need time :happy:. But I think I can do it without too much of trouble, I feel like I have what it takes :happy:. I will do this for about a week and see what the results are.

Btw, seeing from your posts you seem more than enough of an expert to me :tongue:

Nahhh, far from that… :smile:

I still use this tech every night before bed so it’s very good add on to all other techs…

I’ve tried WILD, but I don’t really have a good amount of patience for it. My whole body itches alot… MILD did work out good, but the LD was really vague.

I wont let other techniques fall and I will surely still do RC every now and then.

Welcome to the forums, Broodje! :cheesy: You’ll love it here.

Like dB_FTS I also only do one side. I’m excited to hear about your success with this technique.

Thanks, and I already enjoy it in here :3. Small community means more bonds with eachother :happy:.

Recently I have decent DR but I thought about using EFT tech just to boost DR a little bit more and it worked… I used EFT 2 night in a row and I have even better DR. Not only I remember more details and that I have more vivid dreams, my dreams stay longer in my mind and funny thing is after doing EFT before bed time dreams that I had night before just start to “pop in” my head and they are almost detailed as upon awakening…

I guess we can use EFT as booster in every aspect of lucid dreaming… Once again, special thanks to Darxide for representing this tech! :content:

How can I translate the mantra used in this technique at its best in Dutch?

I mean, I should do mantra’s in my own language right? :confused:

Sure I can translate it, but there are many ways of doing so, so if there’s anyone from The Netherlands in here, how would you say it? :smile: Thanks!

Maybe it’s even better to use your own mantra which is the closest to the one on English. I understand you, I sometimes have the same problem but then I pick one mantra and go with it, if it’s not working then I use another one…

I going to try the EFT method, i hope it works in a few days :smile:.
A mantra is something like a chant or text which you repeat?

i want to post this tech in another forum,may i.

Hmmm how interesting topic … i’ll try this technique, sounds good :smile:.

You sure can. :cheesy:

Darxide thank you for posting this method
So i started to make my mind up for getting LDs the day before yesterday.
that night i couldnt even recall my dreams.
So yesterday night i read EFT method of Darxide and i did all that chanting and tapping before sleeping. when i woke up i could perfectly recall 2 of my dreams.
Just 2 hours back (nearly 2:00 pm here) i fell asleep doing your technique, and i think i had a LD. :help:
I had a dream in which i had a dream. in the dream of a dream i realised that i was dreaming and i began to fly.
After flying i woke up from the second dream and started to tell my dream sister about it and i then realised that i was still dreaming 'cause i could still fly
Then i @#$ woke up :cry: .
I do not know whether this was a LD , but thank you for giving me a helluva experience. :cheer:

Hey. I have a few questions about this tech. I know a little about EFT already so I understand the tapping. What I don’t understand are steps 3 and 4.

In step 3 you say we must do eye movements while tapping the gamut, then in step 4 you say to hum and then drink water. I would like to know why these steps are necessary and what they actually contribute to the overall process. What is their purpose exactly?

Thanx in advance.

For step 3 I’m not so sure, but with step 4 humming is for activating creative part of the brain and counting for activating logical part of the brain…

I tried this last night, twice in a row. Not perfectly performed, really. But the intention was there as well as could be at the time, I suppose.

Afterwards (and perhaps a reason for the experience, or lack thereof) I took a dreaming supplement for the first time (“Lucid Dreams” a mixture of vitamins and herbal medicines) and I had a hard time falling to sleep, due to anticipation and “lust of result”.

Basically, I had dreams, but they were below normal vividness. Almost to the point they seemed not to be there. Perhaps the same potency as day-to-day imagination. I had almost no recall, but awoke with the distinct “off” feeling that usually follow a night of weird dreams. I could only recall very obscure details that mean nothing. I also seemed to awaken more times than is normal for me during the night. Not a particularly restful experience.

Now, I don’t know if it was one or the other, or a mixture of the two that caused this, but I’ll try a few more time; then off one and on the other.

I did the technique last night and although I did not have any lucid dreams I did have really vivid dreams and I remembered up to 8 dreams that I had last night! I am going to do the technique again tonight after meditation. Just like any technique it wouldn’t work after just one use, so I am going to keep doing it until I have a Ld from it and I feel it is going to be soon![/center]

Step 5: Put some Sourwood Honey in your pants and you are good to go!