Dream 'Treasure' Hunt: baby šŸš¼

:peek: are LDs allowed?

Last night I had a few lucid dreams, completely unexpected.
In the first one I remembered this topic (had seen it before going to bed) so I looked at the wall for a clock, and lo and behold, there was one. (I was in my living room and IRL i dont have a clock on the wall)

It was very weird. (How surprising :tongue:) The face was white. It had one ā€œmainā€ round with thin black hands, one or two. But in the middle were also 3 or 4 other smaller clock faces with turning hands. Those werenā€™t stable but kinda shimmered on the main clock. Then I looked away and looked back and it had changed, the clock face was still the same but the smaller clocks had moved position and I think the hands also were moving faster. Canā€™t really recall the changes only that it had changed. And I felt a bit of a sense of - see, clocks still change in LDs when you look away and look back :tongue:

Next object: your phone

:eh: That was fast.

i found my phone! i was going for the current (or not anymore, but it was yesterday) quest so i was thinking about getting a phone call with an important message, but ended up just getting a nonlucid phonecall about travel arrangements.

next: a bird

From a few nights agoā€¦
9/10/2019
[ND]There are birds trapped inside a building. I catch one in a sack and release it outside. It turns out to be a tiny little bird, a sparrow or goldfinch maybe. It flies back towards the building rather than awayā€¦

I walk through hallways and up a flight of stairs before a group of us get taken down to a lower level, to a circular room with seating. There are a few seats already taken. A bunch of keys have been left on one of the seats. A video is shown about street parkour around the world and ā€œgender-neutralā€ skateboarding, whatever that is. In the video, someone jumps off a short metal pole and backflips. Looks cool.[/ND]

Next: Key

Congrats obfusc8.
Love that you chose key, will be interesting to see if the next dreamer uses the key to open a door or box etc

Last night I had dreams about birds and keys.
link to dreams

Object changed to cobweb (spider optional :tongue: )

Still cobweb if no one gets it in a reasonable amount of time - I will choose another object

I saw this topic months ago and thought it seemed like such fun. With spiders being a lesser common (but significant) dream sign of mine, I thought I would get this one eventually (although Iā€™m surprised no one beat me as long as it took haha)

(Excerpt from) October 15, 2020 (ND FA)

October 15, 2020 [[NL FA]]

I open my eyes and find myself lying in a bed. Suspended a few inches above my body is a thick spider web. It might span between the barriers on the side of the bed to keep me from accidentally rolling out, ; I am in a bunk bed.

I slide up in the bed and sit up very carefully so that I donā€™t break the web.

I wonder if Iā€™m having a false awakening and pinch my nose mindlessly.
:ding:
Looking over the web, I notice itā€™s covered in bugs. Most the bugs do not seem stuck in the web, but rather appear to just be sitting on it.

I notice a cicada and a large iridescent rainbow beetle. I think itā€™s a stag horn (but itā€™s actually a rhinoceros beetle) It has a glossy blue look to it and it shines rainbow.

Continuing to look over the web, I try to find the spider. When I canā€™t find the spider, I wonder if itā€™s in the bed somewhere or if it bit me.

I begin to carefully pull the thick web up, keeping all the bugs on the web. I throw it over the side of the bunk bed onto the floor.

I watch the beetle crawl across the floor and notice a pair of boots. They look like the boot from the holographic impala skates. I think itā€™s cool how the beetle matches the shoes. I want to take a picture.

Next: A beetle!

1 Like

I had been pondering whether to change it. :lol:

Well done.

1 Like

I had totally forgot about this topic! Ok, letā€™s hunt for some treasures! A beetle it isā€¦

The other day I dreamt about the VW beetle, a car. Does that also count? :lol:

lol yes yes yes
letā€™s get a different item to aim for. :slight_smile:

Alright, next item: banana :banana:

Not sure how often Iā€™ve dreamt of bananas so farā€¦

I had a dream in which i was jumping in a pit of bananas

What are you choosing for the next ā€˜treasureā€™?

a moogle!

Difficult, but not impossible :fist:

1 Like

KUPO!!!

I hope lucid dreams are in the spirit of this game?

https://community.ld4all.com/t/surrealistic-dreams/75585/9?u=surrealistic

If its ok, I choose a ship! :ship:

2 Likes

ship ey,thafs gonna be easyyyy

Lol :rofl: Good luck!

Got it! Hehehe

(Excerpts from) Jan 14, 2021

Iā€™m on the lower deck of a ship. There are bars on the little round windows to help protect them from getting broken and letting water in, but now theyā€™re preventing everyone from getting out.

I stand with my back up against a door. Water rushes in from underneath it and is filling the room. There are 6 of us in here. Weā€™ve got to find a way out! The ship is sinking!

I think thereā€™s a way out on the other side of the door, but itā€™s not as fast as getting out through the windows would be. I also know that if I open the door the water is going to flood in faster so I keep it closed as the others try to figure out the windows.

Everyone is panicking and the energy is tense. The water continuously rises and when we barely have room to breathe I decide itā€™s time to look for another way and open the door. I hold my breath. I hope everyone follows me, or that they figure out the windows quickly.

I easily pull the door off the hinges and pull it along with me as I swim through a hallway, throwing it at the end of the hallway to break the side of the ship open.

I can see it will work as a way out and I debate if I should swim back now to get the others. I should get some air first, I think, and swim out and to the surface.

I tread water and look around, there are three of the other people here, meaning there are still two in the ship. I think about going back, but the others seem to think itā€™ s too late.

I think my sister was one of the two that werenā€™t able to escape, and I struggle to process her death.

[[End Recallā€¦]]

An excerpt from a lucid dream, later in the same night:

ā€œSTEVE!( Is that you?)ā€
She replies playfully like she was trying to trick me but I caught her ā€œYUP!ā€

I run my hands through her hair and find her appearance shifts to something that looks more like her usual self. We walk into the coffee shop together and sit down at a bar.

ā€œWhat do you want (to eat or drink? Remember, no coffeeā€¦)ā€

ā€œCAKE!ā€ She replies enthusiastically.

I laugh, ā€œAlright,ā€ I raise my voice to the wait staff and gesture to the empty bar in front of us. ā€œLetā€™s get some cake over here!ā€

[[Sniped conversation]]

We sit somberly until someone brings us our cake.

Itā€™s a single slice of mousse cake or cheese cake. It has a gram cracker crust and swirls of chocolate and caramel syrup on top. STEVE shoots me a mischievous grin as I notice the fancy coffee beans on the cake.
(YOU JUST SAID NO COFFEEā€¦ NOTHING ABOUT COFFEE BEANS .)

I canā€™t help but laugh as I roll my eyes. ā€œAlright, fine, have your coffee beans.ā€ It think the cake might contain some kind of coffee liquor. Itā€™s very rich and itā€™s delicious. We enjoy it togetherā€¦

I choose cake! :cake:

1 Like