Final Fantasy

I agree. its one of my favorite games of all time.

Anyone here play Front Mission 4 yet? For those people who like FFT, I bet you would like Front Mission 4. It is more story base rather than mission based.

I’ll have to check that out. Thanks for the suggestion. :ok:

Just to let you know. Square Enix is making a Front Mission Online, which I am very very very excited about.

Hehe, having recently been playing FFVII myself (again) I actually had a dream with both Diamond and Ultimate Weapon in it. :eek: (only brief, tho, but still there!).

I might play FFVIII after FFVII, just for the card game, lol, not to mention all the other good stuff, like the story and whatnot (an added bonus, to me, hehe). :tongue:

[color=green]Final Fantasy 6- Currently playing the remake for PS1, it is hard but the characters are cool. Shadow and Edgar are my favourite

Final Fantasy 7- My first FF game and I enjoyed every minute. I became a fan because of this. I was shocked when the whole Aeris thing happened I couldn’t believe it.

Final Fantasy 8 -I think this was the best FF made. The whole Squall, Rinoa thing was brillant, Zell and Irvine provided the comedy for the game. I have cleared it about 7 times. The bit in space was emotional scene

Final Fantasy 9- Hated this game. LOVED VIVI!!!

Final Fantasy 10 - Enjoyed it but nowhere near 7 and 8. Auron was good and so was Yuna but Tidus was bit annoying

Final Fantasy X-2 - I cleared it just to see the ending other then that most of the time I gambled on the Lupers(?)

Favourite Characters(In Order)
Vivi
Squall
Rinoa
Red XVIII
Shadow
Kimarhi
Zell
Selphie
Seifer
Zidane[/color]

k if this needs to be moved just move it wherever it needs to go.
I know there is quite a few ppl on these forums who love Final Fantasy and i need some help, i think ive encountered a glitch or maybe my game is bugged or maybe i just suck at FF games. The problem i have is enemies i defeat no longer drop mana spheres so when i level up i cant up my magic abilities and im stuck on this one boss (Evrae) and the majority of damage that needs to be dealt to it is magic, ive read a walthru and it says Lulu should be dealing about 500 damage every turn with Watara, Blizzara, etc; but shes only doing aroun 450-470 damage. The problem with the mana spheres didnt occur until aroun the time Yuna got kidnapped and i didnt think anything of it at the time it wasnt until i fought Evrae for the first time that i realised my magic attacks were so weak. I already tried asking at message boards made specifically for video gaming but the problem with those boards is you dont get an ounce of help every user is a complete prick. so i just thought id try asking here since i know theres a handful of ppl that play FF games. Has anyone ever encountered a problem like this before?

/me summons moogle, WMC, Gaara and Fear and several other FF addicts she doesn’t know by name :grin:

Use Mana Dispel? It makes enemy drop Mana (you can use it once against each fiend you encounter)

Also, don’t use magic against Evrae. All elements do half damage to him, and Demi, Death and Bio are useless. Only Ultima (which I doubt you have yet) will really be useful.

Instead, you want Rikku (cos Al Behd Potions are very useful, plus she give commands to Cid), Tidus (cos haste and Delay attack rule, and he can also give commands to Cid) and swap between Wakka (when far away) and Auron (when near).

Try and stay at a distance from Evrae. The ship makes three attacks (Homing Missiles) when at a distance, and Evrae’s best attack (posien breath) can’t reach you.
The downside is that only Wakka will be able to attack (so if you want to really hurt Evrae, move in, attack, and then move out first chance you get)

I beat Evrae (again) yesterday… so yeah…

Oh - and DO NOT use up all your poitions against Evrae. Cos straight after you’re fighting you’re way to Yuna (with no save point inbetween).

If you can, try and have each member from your team make at least one attack against Evrae - you get loads fo Exp for it.

i don’t think that mana dispel is in the US version…(if thats the one you have)

if you have drain that does the full damage.

Sureal, you got the item name wrong.

I have the solutions, no worry.

Use the items Mana Distiller, or the skills Extract Mana. If nothing still drops, make sure your equipment doesn’t have ANYTHING that should trade items for more of whatever it can be.

Like “No items --> AP” or related.

To quickly defeat this enemy, if you can, use Yuna to summon Yojimbo (the samurai aeon) and use Zanmato. If possible, Grand Summon Yojimbo (Yuna’s Overdrive) and pay somewhere like 3.2 million Gil. If done correctly, Yojimbo will have the enemy doomed WHATSOEVER!!!

If you cannot defeat Evrae, seek your answers here www.gamefaqs.com for more info about Evrae and how to beat him.

hey thanks everybody i saw trhe discription for th mana distiller or whatever it was and read that it made enemies drop mana spheres but i was too dumb to use it. but i still wonder why they stopped dropping them completely in the first place, anyone have any suggestions?

Try equipping some items which extract more Mana Spheres.

For those of you who don’t know what a Mana Sphere is, it’s used in the Sphere Grid to activate MP nodes, Magic nodes and Magic Defence nodes. (I got that right?)

wmc you don’t have yuna when you fight.

Just make sure you have lots of Al bed potions and Use them when needed

I said “If possible” but since Yuna isn’t present in the battle, just keep using Al Bhed Potions, have lotsa Antidotes and Remedies ’ X-Potions.

Fight Kottos and use a Distiller on him…40 spheres straight away. About Evrae, just train, retry, train, retry…you’ll eat it eventually. No big deal if your characters are pimped. If you don’t want to unlock Kottos…pump Wakka’s strength and let him do the dirty job.

I found a final fantasy wiki

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy

enjoy

:happy:

lol wow every final fantasy quote you could need …kupo!

Heres a site with a few funny movies just click on movies and then look for final fantasy 7 random battles and chocobo robo voice legendaryfrog.net/heavy/index.htm :razz: should work