What do your hands look like in your dreams?

I thought it would be interesting to see what each of us see when we look at (or just see) our hands in our dreams.

Personally, my hands are blurry (hard to focus on) and (i recently realized) they are illuminated or something. I think the blurriness (hard to focus on) is because of the light (its bright). Does anyone else experience this?

I think ive become lucid by looking at my hands, but mostly i just look at my hands as part of my stabilization. At first they are bright and blurry but eventually i can see detail - and its still bright. Think of like, sunspots on the sun…or squinting your eyes to get a better (more vivid) view of a sunset thats just started.

I know for sure my hands are my hands. They look thinner. It’s always dark when I see them though. I mainly use focusing on my hands to stay lucid.

But since the question was asked and I’ve thought more on it. I don’t see the specifics to my hands (i.e. fingernails). I know they’re mine and I know how they feel but I usually don’t stand there long enough to look for other things on them.

I have read many articles on that when you look at your hands while you are dreaming, they will sort of melt away. ^-^ Or maybe thats in a astral projection or OBE ^^

I looked at my hands three times in lucid dreams.
In the first time they were out of focus and doubled, as if I saw at something vibrating
The second time they were just my hands. Certainly, I didn’t look into detail, so, maybe, fingerprints were different :smile:
The third time (this Friday) the left hand looked normal, but the third had several additional small fingers at the side :grinnn:
Next time I’ll try to pay more attention :smile:

I sometimes use my hands as RC. I count my fingers almost all the time IRL, and when I try to count them in my dreams, I usualy got 4 or 6 fingers ;Z Or my hands are just messed up, then I know that Im dreaming. :content:
Or atleast most of the time ;Z

Sometimes they look blurry and sometimes not. And so far I have had more or less than 5 fingers. Once 1 finger wasn’t even connected to my hand :tongue: but I could still move it just fine. I haven’t really looked at my hands in dreams the last few months since I usually know that I’m dreaming without doing any RCs.

My hands are really blurry when I focus on them and nothing else. I usually have 2 or 3 extra fingers on both my hands, but I can’t move them. Also, my fingers are almost always bent in odd positions. It looks really weird…

Usually i don’t see my hands or my limbs at all. On the occations i do they are mostly normal, with the exception of my hair, teeth and umm manhood :wink:

My hair usually is different styles sometimes really cool ones lol, if ever focus is on my teeth they are breaking or falling out or i just can’t open my jaw. As for my manhood it’s sometimes normal, bigger, smaller - but my hands are nearly always normal, there was only one dream were they seemed different and that was after reading a post here about hands being weird in dreams.

I’ve had a huge eye on my palm staring at me, pretty cool :smile:
My hand has also had a small screen on it, it displayed some parts of what looked like a Simpson episode :eek:

Once, my hands were looking horrid, they were green and decomposed, I could see the bones.
Yet I see my hands when I’m rubbing them to gain stability. They look normal, but once, I had eight fingers !

Once when I looked at my hands, my six fingers changed into little snakes. Pretty freaky :smile: Usually though they look pretty normal, except when I concentrate on morphing them into all kinds of shapes.

My hands have been different each time-
Once, they were both transparent, and looked weird,
Another time I had like, 6 fingers,
Another time, they were all messed up…

Also, once I had a dream where I looked at my arm, and it was all split open and mangled up, and I could see the bones and veins and stuff, didnt get me an LD though, I just thought "nooo, my arm :sad: " lol

Ive never had messed up # of digits lol but then again ive never tried to count them from within the dream.

Thats a clever technique! :smile:

Dang, you guys experience some freaky-sounding stuff w/ your hands! eye in the palm?!?

Last night in an LD i looked at my hands and my right hand had all the fingers missing! So i had this blurry palm that was illuminated that made it look all the more weird. On an interesting note, IRL i have a cut on my middle finger and one on my thumb (both of them very grievous, def. gonna leave scars), and i remember thinking my hand slightly incapacitated because i had lost normal function. :bored:

haha usually i have odd numbers of fingers, and sometimes its just like impossible to count them. sometimes they look normal at first then just start changing shape. its pretty gross! lol - it helps me become lucid tho…

mine look INCREDIBLY odd. usually I have 12 fingers or so on each ahnd, and fingers branching off into multiple digits and such. its really weird.

MY hands alwyas seems fine in my dreams. BUt the one time I decided to count them, I Found out I had 3 more fingers at the end of each fingers :help:

Wow creepy dream hands you all have :eek: I once noticed my fingers behaved in the air like little streams of dye behave in water. Very strange, but it didn’t last for long.

In my first LD my hand looked like this, but more strange and sparkling. I don’t remember how many fingers I had.

I usually have extra fingers, and they bend in strange ways, like the perspective and direction of each finger and the whole hand changes in a strange way depending on the angle I look at it.

Hey Hallstrom ! Your funny anime could be a good way to induce LD ! Look at this for ten minutes and you will find your hands in your next dream ! :smile:

I’ll try that :content: