What's up with Sea Life... [SeaLife Addicts Support Lodge]

Feels the ground at LD4all well it seems firm enough but who knows? Dreamviews and Sealife…

Hey there tourist…

Yup Sea Life is only temporarily down I imagine. Likely only a little more than a few hours, and it’ll be ready again.

We will be moving the server back to it’s space at dreamofpeace.net over the next few days… (this server is quicker, and has more space, etc). This is not the reason for the other server being down, however.

In the long term. I am planning to order a new ‘reseller’ package, witha much larger bandwidth and server size.

tekgear.net.au/hosting/reseller.php

I plan to get the site with 2.5gb of disk space, and 25gb of bandwidth. This is alot lot more than what i currently have available, plus it can host multiple domain names each with their own control panel… so peacetraining.org, dreamofpeace.net, and any other domain names i may acquire can both be managed by same basic account…

Lol. Perhaps this is a little too much information. Who knows? Someone might find it interesting…

Nick

ld4all been around many many years… it’s not going anywhere.

Is LD4all and Sealife owned by the same people/site?

Sorry, that’s probably a stupid question… I’m new here :tongue:

LD4all is created, owned, and operated by: pasQuale - Nederlands
Sealife is created, owned, and operated by: Explora (Nick) - Australia

For anyone that is hanging out. Sea Life is up again. well the peacetraining.org/sealife site :smile:

have fun :content:

yay !!! :cool_laugh: now i can go stare into my dream team and wait for sombody to post!!!

screams Now www.peacetraining.org/sealife looks like an empty directory! It is all gone! :eek:

it is back at dreamofpeace.net/sealife

i’ll update the link on ld4all soon.

sealife Yoyo forum :smile:

omg avatar.

And that site is cool.

Heheh. yes Sea life has been much like a YoYo!

Now we’ve moved it back from it’s temporary server at peacetraining.org/sealife to dreamofpeace.net/sealife

The link should automatically redirect to it’s working address…

Thanks everyone for your patience, and also to Q for updating the link on ld4all. without the support of ld4all, we would have lost a big bunch of members by now :smile:

Nick

the sea life server is being very silly!

it keeps saying the message “critical error: database down” or something like that. don’t worry the database isn’t actually down, it’s just that somehow the server get’s confused, and believes it doesn’t have the rights to access the database…

you can imagine why i’m thinking of chanign hosting company… :smile:

Sealife isn’t working? I get a message: “Account Suspended”!

Yup. Siiw. The server is in the process of changing hands from one company to the next. The account with our old company has expired. We will be moving to a faster and larger server, which currently hosts the domain:

www.peacetrainworld.org/

The new server will give us the opportunity to host multiple domains, peacetrainworld.org, dreamofpeace.net, star foundation, from one central hosting manager, which is a whole lot better. The domain name dreamofpeace.net is currently in the process of beign redirected from one server to the next. I imagine we will need to wait a day or two, before it’s ready again…

I hope so… Apologies to everyone for leaving things so late, but it costs money to get a new server up and running, and I haven’t had an awful lot of it :wink:

Nick

its scary when Sealife disappears although does get me back here to check out some of the huge amount of lucidity info on LD4ALL.

Explora wondering whats happening with tomorrow but will give you a call see if we are all still meeting up :happy:

Happy Dreaming Everyone!

Nesh

hmmm.

Hope SeaLife will be back soon :smile:

its sooo booooring… without sealife :wink:

I agree with you, Neshamah! I don’t come over here nearly often enough! Sooooo many great people here and sooooo much info!!! :wiske:

I do sooooo miss Sea Life though… :bored: :help: Luckily, I copied my journal the day before Nick told us to! :eek:

Love and peace

:grin: