Scribes needed :) Apply within.

OpheliaBlue: sounds great! I’ve added you to the librarians group so you can work in peace and quiet on the dream diary project :smile: Thanks, i appreciate it :smile:

Allrighty Neo, welcome to the librarians club, and yes, there is a separate librarians forum for the librarians - you’ll notice it now you are a librarian.

This is a gr8 idea Q, i was wondering when it was going to be introduced :razz: this site is so huge there must be thousands of pages you can use :happy: i would offer to join up but my time is limited and i am on dail up which makes it a pain lol. But good Luck :happy:

i would like these librarians to make a file for me, a huge database of all the methods there are of inducing a lucid dream, and explainations of how to do them

o_O

Well, eventually you might get it.
We have a misc. ILDs guide and we have a WILD and MILD one too. And recall, and dream journals. I think it tells you in the library.

You do realise more people will join then will actually contribute to this? It may seem like a good idea to them at the time, but they’ll end up getting bored…

None the less, I’d like to join (and I’d stay with it :wink:). I wrote a brief tutorial to introduce people to LD’ing. When I posted them up on other forums, I got a great response (many actually had one or two LD’s after reading it and trying out the techs).

I’m a good writer, have a fair amount of experince and know alot (as in alot) about LD’ing…

Neat idea Q!

Will you be mad if I copy it when DV gets back up and running? We’ve got so much stuff just lying around gathering dust and cobwebs. Sounds like an innovative way to recover all that lost knowledge.

sureal: welcome to the librarians :smile:

seeker: sure, no prob :smile: Would be cool to see what hidden knowledge is around on DV :smile: Maybe we could exchange tutorials :smile:

or at least ideas for games and muffin recipes!

lol nice

mmm muffins :content: i want the libarians to make muffins! :neutral: o sorry :grin:

hands a muffin

NO! THE WILD TOPIC WILL BE FOREVER DELAYED!!11!

I’m avaluable at the moment :smile:

So I offer my help :smile:

Mystery

great mystery! you’re lucky i’m just in when you posted this so you are now a librarian :content:

gasp

nobody else to help me with WILDs!?!

:razz:

I would like to become a Librarian! I have extensive knowledge of the threads on the forum and try to read as much articles as I can, I’m sure I could be of use.

Hehe.

Indeed my good Sir.

Hey, Pedro still isn’t Librarian… why?

I PMed Q about the matter. No response as of yet.

I bet she has been a bit too busy to notice :wink:
She’ll hop on it as soon as she sees. :smile: