new chat section
LD4all » LD4all news and announcements

#1: new chat section Author: Qu PostPosted: Wed 12 Jan, 2005
    ----
We now have a forum section dedicated to the chatters amongst us smile

You will find it below the forums in the chill out section.

One chatforum for announcements and chatroom guidelines and one for memorable chatlogs.

note: if you want to post a memorable chatlog - you need to have permission of every chatter on that log before posting it.

enjoy ^^
Q

#2:  Author: DreamAddict PostPosted: Wed 12 Jan, 2005
    ----
wow! what a nice surprise. this is a great idea colgate

#3:  Author: Sureal PostPosted: Wed 12 Jan, 2005
    ----
Cool siiw.

#4: i have a question Author: marysmirror PostPosted: Sat 15 Jan, 2005
    ----
how does this work? there are no actual chatrooms to talk in? just post its? whatsthat help!

#5: Re: i have a question Author: DreamAddict PostPosted: Sat 15 Jan, 2005
    ----
marysmirror wrote:
how does this work? there are no actual chatrooms to talk in? just post its? whatsthat help!

There is a chat room colgate .. it's just not easily found from the fourm anymore ... yet wink

You can find it from the main page of LD4all.com or by click here [url=http://www.ld4all.com/#frames(content=join_chat. shtml]LD4all lucid dreams chat room[/url]

EDIT: hmmm, the link doesn't seem to work directly for me, so once on the main page click to "Join>Chat"

or Use these settings in your IRC client:
server: irc.chat4all.org
port: 6667, 6668 or 6669
channel: #ld4all or #dreamtime

#6:  Author: Dm7 PostPosted: Tue 18 Jan, 2005
    ----
Great. Now it should be easy reallybiggrin

I have an idea. Why don't a mod post an annoucement about how to join chat with the server information and room information.

Oh I just remembered that Q has posted this information in the rules discussion. Never mind then.

However posting a link to java chat would be nice as well and links to mIRC, etc. like a resource discussion. Know what I'm saying?

#7:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Tue 18 Jan, 2005
    ----
feel free to post smile
i have posted a link to the java chat on the main page in the rules announcement, and in there is also info on mirc etc. But it is nice to have more instructions on the forum as well, i agree smile
It seems a lot of ppl don't know the main site, only the forum kiekeboe folks: click on the logo, it isn't there just for decoration grin

LD4all » LD4all news and announcements

Page 1 of 1
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com