Anime supporters !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next  :| |:
LD4all » Lucid Lounge

#121:  Author: The Nameless One PostPosted: Tue 15 Aug, 2006
    ----
Started to watch Bleach, all I can say this far is that they could make quite an action game out of it (if they haven't already done it). I also wonder how they write it in Japanese. whatsthat

#122:  Author: freedom88 PostPosted: Tue 15 Aug, 2006
    ----
TooGoodToBeTrue wrote:
Started to watch Bleach, all I can say this far is that they could make quite an action game out of it (if they haven't already done it). I also wonder how they write it in Japanese. whatsthat

lol they have ... there's 3 pretty good ones for the psp called "Bleach: Heat the soul" and I think 2 on the ps2 ^^ ( Did you mean how they write Bleach in Japanese?)

#123:  Author: The Nameless One PostPosted: Tue 15 Aug, 2006
    ----
freedom88 wrote:
( Did you mean how they write Bleach in Japanese?)

Yeah, especially in Romaji or whatever it's called.
Btw, why did they call it Bleach? It's like calling a sitcom "Mothballs". eh

#124:  Author: freedom88 PostPosted: Tue 15 Aug, 2006
    ----
Oh right, they write it in Katagana, and romanji ...it shows the word after the intro I think eh ... and not sure why they call it bleach lol... colour of ichigo's hair? eh

#125:  Author: Fadem PostPosted: Tue 15 Aug, 2006
    ----
You've got it all wrong, there's never a reason for english, it just sounds cool ( => read Engrish )

#126:  Author: The Nameless One PostPosted: Sun 20 Aug, 2006
    ----
Watched a commercial on TV that said they'd air Naruto here strarting from September. Should I watch it?

#127:  Author: freedom88 PostPosted: Sun 20 Aug, 2006
    ----
TooGoodToBeTrue wrote:
Watched a commercial on TV that said they'd air Naruto here strarting from September. Should I watch it?

Not if it's dubbed and censored to hell, which happened in America ... but you can if you want it's your choice ^^

#128:  Author: Voldrek PostPosted: Sun 20 Aug, 2006
    ----
freedom88 wrote:
TooGoodToBeTrue wrote:

Not if it's dubbed and censored to hell, which happened in America ... but you can if you want it's your choice ^^

Right on. I watched it, it's so lame on Toonami. They made it really cheesy, and made lots of mistakes. An example is how Iruka had a nosebleed that they cut out in the english dub of episode 1, but 5 seconds later he had tissue in his nose. I bet lots of people who haven't seen the Japanese version got what the heck he had in his nose and why. hand voor hoofd However, I just watch the Japanese version. I personally think that he should try that first.

#129:  Author: The Nameless One PostPosted: Sun 20 Aug, 2006
    ----
There are no dubs here on TV, they just translate and redo the voice acting. But I guess is similar, if not identical to dubbing. Since I can't speak Japanese, I guess I'm stuck either with dubs or total translations.

#130:  Author: The HB PostPosted: Sun 20 Aug, 2006
    ----
Yeah... i would say it's best to go for subtitles if you can. That way everything is how it was intended to be, and the only problem is a little bit of writing at the bottom!

#131:  Author: mis_dolfijn PostPosted: Mon 28 Aug, 2006
    ----
I like Dragonballz, rurouni kenshin and Sailor Moon

#132:  Author: freedom88 PostPosted: Mon 28 Aug, 2006
    ----
Just watched "Great Teacher Onizuka", it's a very enjoyable anime, which at first I'd thought I'd never get acustomed to, but I must say it grows on you...and here's a short description ^^...

Quote:
Tough on the outside, all heart on the inside, Onizuka turned to the life of a high school teacher for less excitement and action . . .or so he thought. GTO, A.K.A.: Great Teacher Onizuka, is the racy story of Onizuka, a former motorcycle gang member who becomes a teacher to make a difference and... to meet girls? Using his street smarts to deal with colleagues, students and troublemakers, Onizuka finds that he too has many lessons to learn!

...oh just finished the first ep of "Samurai Champloo" and I must say it's a pretty fresh anime makes me want to watch the rest instantly. If you like "Bleach" you'd like this...though the two are very different...

#133:  Author: BugzzFunny PostPosted: Mon 28 Aug, 2006
    ----
has anyone seen Air Gear?

#134:  Author: The Nameless One PostPosted: Fri 08 Sep, 2006
    ----
Little Bleach question: what happens when you die as a spirit? Total annihilation?

#135:  Author: freedom88 PostPosted: Sat 09 Sep, 2006
    ----
TooGoodToBeTrue wrote:
Little Bleach question: what happens when you die as a spirit? Total annihilation?

Hmm good question, not quite sure ... although I read somewhere there is a flow of souls between the worlds, so it is possible that they can be reborn in the human world

I think it may explain it in the quincy episode where Ishida and Ichigo are fighting each other eh

LD4all » Lucid Lounge

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next  :| |:
Page 9 of 11
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com