What huge dreamsign have you missed lately? - Part II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:
LD4all » General Lucidness

#121:  Author: Duck PostPosted: Thu 09 Nov, 2006
    ----
I was wondering how a accient round chesstable-like weird ceramic thingy helped Spain to take over europe in 480 year A.D. eek2

When i realized that i might be dreaming, i - using finger - made circle in air and said "HA ! If i were dreaming, i wouldnt be able to do that !". overspannen

One of those dreams, when after waking up your first thought is big "W T F ? ? ?"

#122:  Author: Ysim PostPosted: Thu 09 Nov, 2006
    ----
DeadDuck wrote:
I was wondering how a accient round chesstable-like weird ceramic thingy helped Spain to take over europe in 480 year A.D. eek2

When i realized that i might be dreaming, i - using finger - made circle in air and said "HA ! If i were dreaming, i wouldnt be able to do that !". overspannen

One of those dreams, when after waking up your first thought is big "W T F ? ? ?"

lol, I've done stuff like that before. I've also become lucid just the opposite way, I've become lucid by realizing i had 5 fingers.

#123:  Author: carsten888 PostPosted: Sat 11 Nov, 2006
    ----
my wife elbowing me that the limo passing by had golf-cart-wheels. "Don't you think that is really wierd?!" she yelled at me as she hit me on the shoulder (obviously trying to wake me up). I completely missed the cue.

#124:  Author: Queen SD PostPosted: Sun 12 Nov, 2006
    ----
Well my wife was dating another man...

BUT I'M NOT A GUY!! overspannen

#125:  Author: Tggtt PostPosted: Sun 12 Nov, 2006
    ----
I was back to my old school doing some unuseful lessons, one of my teachers were weirder than normal, bah, what a waste. sadblauw

#126:  Author: Volvonerd PostPosted: Tue 14 Nov, 2006
    ----
Two nights ago I drempt I was trying to kill a Black Widdow spider about the size of a dinner plate!! It wasn't scary, just odd.

#127:  Author: Flanker PostPosted: Tue 14 Nov, 2006
    ----
Last night I dreamed a huge sickle was stabbed in my right shoulder. I wondered how it didn't hurt at all, but when I tried to remove it, then the real pain started sadblauw

#128:  Author: Ysim PostPosted: Tue 14 Nov, 2006
    ----
I think the title actualy explains most of it...
Evil Magic-Using Monkey Men With Fros!

Then I had another dream where half of it was actualy pretty much a Simpsons episode...and there was martial law declared in school...eek2

#129:  Author: Queen SD PostPosted: Fri 17 Nov, 2006
    ----
I dreamt I stopped an airoplane with my mind powers... overspannen

#130:  Author: somerandomguy PostPosted: Mon 20 Nov, 2006
    ----
SD (Still_Dreaming) wrote:
I dreamt I stopped an airoplane with my mind powers... overspannen

*cough* wink
i wonder what made you suddenly want to stop an airoplane SD kiekeboe

#131:  Author: Queen SD PostPosted: Mon 20 Nov, 2006
    ----
somerandomguy wrote:
*cough* wink
i wonder what made you suddenly want to stop an airoplane SD kiekeboe

Hmm.. maybe cuz it was going to squish someone very spacial... maybe not.. kiekeboe

#132:  Author: Slinking_Ferret PostPosted: Fri 24 Nov, 2006
    ----
Well my most recent dream gave me the power to fix a fourwheeler that had probably crashed into a wall at 45 miles per hour.

I can't even replace an air filter.

#133:  Author: Huey PostPosted: Fri 24 Nov, 2006
    ----
Not an obviously blatant dreamsign, but I was dreaming that me and some friends were walking around a student store and one of my friends wanted these stilettos, so everybody looked at me and I agreed to get them for her. I agreed because I (as well as they) thought I had a lot of money). The stilettos were priced at $149.99 and I checked my wallet to see only four bucks overspannen When I went up to the cashier, he started handing me the $20 in change of some other guy's purchase and just started handing me money until I jumped to over $160 eek2
DING DING DING!!! Yeah, I should've noticed that lach1
(BTW, I decided to pocket the money instead of buying the stilettos sly What a fine irony that I woke up to nothing...)
Irony reigns in dreams...

#134:  Author: Wise_Muffin PostPosted: Sat 25 Nov, 2006
    ----
I was on a really high clift and i jumped of onto a sand clift and instead of sliding down everytime i touched down i front flipped down like 10 more feet and landed hard into a beach and water that was a great dream

#135: more missed DS Author: asclepius PostPosted: Tue 05 Dec, 2006
    ----
One DS that appears infrequently is strange or unusual animal.

Saturday I dreamt I was walking along a hallway. On the walls were pictures of my 'uncle' and his pet white wolves. I looked at them at thoughts, wow that's really unusual cry nice doggies

Sunday I dreamt of a bird that was flying towards me. On top of its bird wings it had extra paper wings attached. I 'thought' oh I guess that helps it glide further. Then the bird landed on a bush and its paper wings fell off. I picked them up and they were now a miniature wooden biplane. I thought this will make a nice gift shy2

LD4all » General Lucidness

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:
Page 9 of 10
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com