What huge dreamsign have you missed lately? - Part II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  :| |:
LD4all » General Lucidness

#136:  Author: Queen SD PostPosted: Tue 12 Dec, 2006
    ----
I was dreaming that the earth was being destroyied by another planet who was sucking everything.. we had a meeting to deside what we were going to do and a guy told us not o worry cuz it was all my creation and that i could controll it.. then he said "just try WILD"...

Completely ignored him and then had a FA! DING DING DING!!!

#137:  Author: Jaxal PostPosted: Wed 13 Dec, 2006
    ----
I had a ND last night where i was ( and this is just embarassing on so many levels ) amanda tappings neutral . Yes i was Major Carter from the tv show Stargate SG1. This is embarassing coz im a guy! And to make it worse, Teal'c was hitting on me LOOOOOL . And to make it every MORE worse, i was in a bathtub, taking a shower when Teal'c comes in and wants to have sex with me. Honestly, i hope no guy ever goes through that. Dream or no dream, the shock and trauma is very deep when u look down and you actually have a vagina.

#138:  Author: Wissam PostPosted: Wed 13 Dec, 2006
    ----
SD (Still_Dreaming) wrote:
I was dreaming that the earth was being destroyied by another planet who was sucking everything.. we had a meeting to deside what we were going to do and a guy told us not o worry cuz it was all my creation and that i could controll it.. then he said "just try WILD"...

Completely ignored him and then had a FA! DING DING DING!!!

lach1

I remember a dream where i was playing piano, except i was reading nots (Ding Ding... I lost my ability to read notes; i only compose now) Anyway, i looked at the notes and i remember it said E Minor. I played that, and kept playing until i found U Major eh and K minor...I didn't know how to play those of course, and dismissed the idea of a LD, thinking i just wasn't good enough to play those. hand voor hoofd

#139:  Author: Zz PostPosted: Wed 13 Dec, 2006
    ----
I often have dreams where i'm in bed trying to get into a lucid dream, or just generaly thinking about having a lucid dream when i got to bed, autosuggestion or whatever... i'm an idiot.

#140:  Author: Petter PostPosted: Wed 13 Dec, 2006
    ----
S : repeat after me until you understand it : this does not make me an idiot wink5

Now, Ive managed to swim really fasT (IM NO good swimmer, i swim, yeha i do, but really slow, only thing i do well in the pool with school is water-rugby wink5 )ANd

this is the worst

definately

I DID NOT BREATHE ! DING DING DING!!!

#141:  Author: Win Laik Pya PostPosted: Thu 14 Dec, 2006
    ----
being in a class i already graduated from, being inside, but outside at the same time (dont ask), talking about Dr. Saddam...... lol, Being like the guy from Far Cry and fighting 30 scantily clad cheerleaders...., also being a cat..... so yeah.... thats all i can think of right now.

#142:  Author: Win Laik Pya PostPosted: Thu 14 Dec, 2006
    ----
Soragu wrote:
I once dreamt of becoming a moderator of newgrounds.com.

Such ambition and drive!

#143:  Author: Sparrower PostPosted: Thu 14 Dec, 2006
    ----
In my ND last night a DC stopped time for everyone except me and him. I wish i had done a RC!!

#144: Little Shop of Horrors Author: Dream_Quake PostPosted: Thu 14 Dec, 2006
    ----
This morning I dreamt of being in a large tent, with a long line of food vendors. These vendors were selling plants very similar to the "Little Shop of Horrors" plants--smaller versions. They said the outer coating was made of apples. The plants were alive, opening and closing their mouths, which dripped and oozed with a strange substance.

My dream ego thought this was a bit odd and gross, and they weren't appetizing to me...but still, it was an impossibilty I should have recognized.

#145:  Author: Alextanium PostPosted: Sat 16 Dec, 2006
    ----
I can distinctly recall walking somewhere, and hearing this music in the background.... hand voor hoofd

Quote:
Live - Run To The Water

And I will never leave you
'Til we can say, "this world was just a dream
We were sleepin' now we are awake"
'Til we can say

<mod>The topic reached ten pages thus it's locked. You can find Part III of the topic here .</mod>

LD4all » General Lucidness

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  :| |:
Page 10 of 10
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com