What huge dreamsign have you missed lately? - Part II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:
LD4all » General Lucidness

#16:  Author: golradir PostPosted: Sun 02 Jul, 2006
    ----
Ever done a mirror RC and failed to realize the whole room is at day-time, while the mirror shows a night-time room? Took me some minutes to notice that *detail* x_X

#17:  Author: Ysim PostPosted: Mon 03 Jul, 2006
    ----
Wow...this one made me feel a little silly
First - I stayed up all night without feeling tired and knew I had a soccer game in the morning (I haven't played for almost 3 years)
Second - I was with the family from Malcome in the Middle
Third - I could feel no pain (which I realized was bad when I got shot in the arm with an arrow)
Fourth - I tried to put on my class ring to find I had 6 fingers, but instead of becoming lucid, I said that this was too realistic for me to have 6 fingers. I shook my hand till the extra one dissapeared.
Fifth - My ring was messed and too small. I ususaly use it as a RC reminder...

Ya, there were more, but those are the biggest. How could I miss having 6 fingers!? hand voor hoofd

#18:  Author: Cid Silverwing PostPosted: Mon 03 Jul, 2006
    ----
Yesterday I had sex in my ND, and I'm 15! eek2

#19:  Author: Dpaig1 PostPosted: Wed 05 Jul, 2006
    ----
The biggest dreamsighns I've missed are when I change bodies wich happens farly often and when I change genders. I have only had 2 dreams where I stayed one gender the whole way through and one I was a guy, the other a woman.My friends tell me this is because my mind is ballanced between both genders. Sometimes when I change boddies I will think "How did I get here?" but I never RC.

#20:  Author: spotted_zebra PostPosted: Wed 05 Jul, 2006
    ----
Me and my Brother were cleaning the house. I dusted away the spider webs while he simply folded them up and neatly stored tem away... eh Another time I found myself Diving off my roof trying to fly but failing miserably. I got really angry, espeacially when this weird guy came up to me (claiming to be my uncle... He reminded me of a butcher) and tryed to cheer me up... I HATE HIM... grrr Not sure why though...

#21:  Author: Kiriona PostPosted: Wed 05 Jul, 2006
    ----
I keep having dreams with mirrors included and that's one of my main dreamsigns! Can't.get.into.habit cry

#22:  Author: cue5c PostPosted: Thu 06 Jul, 2006
    ----
I missed a HUGE dreamsign! I recorded myself on my mp3 player saying, "I am dreaming, I am aware that I am dreaming". In my dream I heard and I realized I was dreaming, but then everything went black. I woke up in a classroom, and the whole time I could here myself saying it. I never got what it meant...

#23:  Author: Duck PostPosted: Thu 06 Jul, 2006
    ----
I falled from few kilometers, landed on ground, and went shopping. tounge2

...ugh...

#24:  Author: Petter PostPosted: Thu 06 Jul, 2006
    ----
hehe hard one.

Īve missed that i skipped 5 weeks forward in time (horrible thought , its summer)

#25:  Author: MatrixManNe0 PostPosted: Fri 07 Jul, 2006
    ----
I was trying to induce SP and I ended up flying sideways...

#26:  Author: izandal PostPosted: Mon 10 Jul, 2006
    ----
I found two teeny-tiny cute little singing spiders. I was so charmed I gave them a pinch of that fancy goat cheese that comes shaped in a pyramid.

Then I ate the rest of the goat cheese. It was delicious!

#27:  Author: spotted_zebra PostPosted: Thu 13 Jul, 2006
    ----
I was simply walking around underwater, Not holding my breath or anything calmly exploring... I could've slapped myself when I woke up for not going lucid grrr

#28:  Author: Canuck PostPosted: Thu 13 Jul, 2006
    ----
I've only been actively trying to LD for a few weeks now, and before that, I'd let anything go. I recall once dreaming that I was having a birthday party on the bridge of the USS Enterprise from the original Star Trek series. I remember thinking "cool, it's Spock!", but never actually realizing it could possibly be a dream. Another time, only a month or two ago, I dreamed I met a nice, 3-armed young lady on the bus. I found it very strange, but again never considered I could be dreaming.
These past few weeks I've frequently dreamed of scenarios in which myself or other people have been nude in public situations. I feel pretty silly in the mornings when I realize I missed something so obvious. The odd thing is that before, I very rarely had dreams involving nudity, but such dreams have been very frequent since I've started searching for lucidity. On my very first day of 'research', I read that nudity is a common dreamsign for many people (which I really ought to have guessed myself), and I think the frequency of these dreams might be my mind trying to clue me in that I'm dreaming, to help me become lucid.

#29:  Author: Basilus West PostPosted: Thu 13 Jul, 2006
    ----
izandal wrote:
I found two teeny-tiny cute little singing spiders. I was so charmed I gave them a pinch of that fancy goat cheese that comes shaped in a pyramid.

It's one of the most curious dreamsigns I've ever seen! lachtraan

#30:  Author: Cid Silverwing PostPosted: Thu 13 Jul, 2006
    ----
I guess I missed a dreamsign of Tekken 5 here last night. Vague images of the one fighter named Hwoarang floats in my memory...

LD4all » General Lucidness

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 10
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com