What is 23?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
LD4all » Lucid Lounge

#16:  Author: dogg PostPosted: Sat 15 Sep, 2007
    ----
dude in this site it talks about the battle on 2012 like the end of the world the site is called www.wingmaker.co.nz woo

#17:  Author: NightSky PostPosted: Mon 10 Dec, 2007
    ----
I thought it was December 21st not the 23rd.

#18:  Author: kTFox PostPosted: Mon 10 Dec, 2007
    ----
dogg wrote:
dude in this site it talks about the battle on 2012 like the end of the world the site is called www.wingmaker.co.nz woo

I clicked on it and the page didn't load...and it is harmful to my computer eek2 (I have McAfee)

#19:  Author: luciddator PostPosted: Mon 10 Dec, 2007
    ----
Hey pal, can you post a better link, both of my computers wont load it!

#20:  Author: Liam PostPosted: Mon 10 Dec, 2007
    ----
It wont load on my computer too...

#21:  Author: Queen SD PostPosted: Mon 10 Dec, 2007
    ----
The number 23 is there because we want it to be there. If you keep looking for something, you'll find it somewhere eventualy. Im sure people could do the same thing you did with 2012 or LD4all for the number 16 or something. It's the human nature really, we need to explore, discover and sometimes we find things that arent really there...

#22:  Author: Opolious PostPosted: Tue 11 Dec, 2007
    ----
23.......2/3=.666

#23:  Author: luciddator PostPosted: Tue 11 Dec, 2007
    ----
I seriously would advise you not to get all hyped up about 23 and 666 and the end of the world! I think that worrying about the end of the world and dumb numbers is not good for the human body. If you dwell on it long enough it might corrupt you and you'll end up in a padded white room!
(Awkward Moment...)
The Luciddator

#24:  Author: Spartan76092 PostPosted: Mon 24 Mar, 2008
    ----
No. This happened with me, but it was with the number 4. Then I got over it and didn't become insane. tounge2

#25:  Author: kTFox PostPosted: Mon 24 Mar, 2008
    ----
23 is just a number just like any other random set of numbers. Not that much to be worried about.

#26:  Author: Naresomez PostPosted: Mon 24 Mar, 2008
    ----
i hate how people associate random numbers and letters and roman numerals with a sopposed "evil number". an number is just a numerical value... you cant give evil a numerical value, butcause evil (like good) is infinite.

Has anybody ever heard of Jack Van Impe? i cant stand the man, or his wife, Rexella. he's always doing that. "did you know china's increasing military force! this is a biblical sign!!this means they are preparing for war!" no duh mr. impe, thats usually what it means... oh, and "12 divided by 2 is 6! 6x111= 666!!!!! so, if you go to the twelfth book of the bible, then the 6 verse and from the first word of that, read the next 111 words, there will be a message from the DEVIL OOOOO!" man...

also, ive heard that it was the 21st, according to the Mayan calander, the web bot stock prediction system, the hermit merlin, the sable prophecies, and the delfine prophecies. cuz i have no life like that ^_^

#27:  Author: T3RM1N4TOR PostPosted: Fri 04 Apr, 2008
    ----
Wow people are really going mad
Everything is related to 23..... and 34, 4, 32, 39, 12, 65 and 234523477823832 wink
Everything is related to everything in some way, and if you're looking for it, you'll find it, and everything else tounge1

If I had to say that the number 67 is good luck, people would look for it everywhere and find it everywhere and I'd be famous ^^

#28:  Author: Down the Rabbit Hole PostPosted: Fri 04 Apr, 2008
    ----
Faust wrote:
Most believe that the 23 phenomenon is similar to the 11:11 phenomenon. (11:11 says some nonsense about spirits and times on digital clocks when the digits repeat.) This is known in the scientific community as Confirmation Bias; when the observer tends to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions, leading to statistical errors. We are not very reliable when it comes to fairly analyzing events due to preconcieved notions we hold, like that of the 23 phenomenon.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up nicely. Good movie but you'd have to be an idiot to actually believe this. 23 words!

<mod>Be sure to respect the people who do believe it, no flaming. :D</mod>

#29:  Author: Vagabondage PostPosted: Sat 05 Apr, 2008
    ----
If you screw with any numbers for any amount of time you can get any number.

And isn't it December 21, 2012, or have I been misinformed for the past eight years?

#30:  Author: Kava PostPosted: Sun 06 Apr, 2008
    ----
Speaking of the mystery of 23 here is something entersting..

http://www.mdani.demon.co.uk/stunt/oct96s1.htm

LD4all » Lucid Lounge

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com