Malac's 95% LD tech (discussion of)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
LD4all » General Lucidness

#31:  Author: kingoflight PostPosted: Sat 10 Mar, 2007
    ----
Whats rule number 5 ive forgot ?

i don't think ive ever used caps before i am to lazy to shout at people. As a side note i am a lover not a hater its TRUE !

#32:  Author: Sureal PostPosted: Sat 10 Mar, 2007
    ----
Quote:
Whats rule number 5 ive forgot ?

Don't eat yellow snow.

#33: Wher are you? Author: Matt Sole PostPosted: Sun 11 Mar, 2007
    ----
Where is Malac with this technique. He is all hot air and jelious of BenDrummin. Come out, Come out wherever you are Malac and show us how great you pretented to be.

#34:  Author: Duck PostPosted: Sun 11 Mar, 2007
    ----
Hm, he is PMing it to people that wants to know it, and didn't insulted him in his topic tounge2 I don't have account on DV and I'm not going to create one right now, so I think I will pass that one meh. He said he was doing a test on 16 people.

@vv.Aviran
MuILD - Music Induced Lucid Dream. You are playing a song in your head (you need to remember it very well), and if everything goes well, you will begin dream of -for exaple- riding in a bus, with earphones on , playing a song you've been playing in your head, fully lucid.

#35:  Author: NeOMG PostPosted: Mon 12 Mar, 2007
    ----
Seriously? 8D

#36:  Author: BenDrummin58 PostPosted: Mon 12 Mar, 2007
    ----
Duck wrote:
Hm, he is PMing it to people that wants to know it, and didn't insulted him in his topic tounge2 I don't have account on DV and I'm not going to create one right now, so I think I will pass that one meh. He said he was doing a test on 16 people.

How do you know he is PMing people the technique? I visited the dreamviews message board today, and only found 15+ pages of people complaining, Malac excusing, and the forum administrator getting frustrated. Looks like he's on very thin ice to me; he better get at least something released, or else everybody who's heard of him is going to lose all respect for him.

That's just my two cents.

#37:  Author: Win Laik Pya PostPosted: Mon 12 Mar, 2007
    ----
oh Ben, your awesome

#38:  Author: vv.Aviran PostPosted: Mon 12 Mar, 2007
    ----
Duck wrote:

MuILD - Music Induced Lucid Dream. You are playing a song in your head (you need to remember it very well), and if everything goes well, you will begin dream of -for exaple- riding in a bus, with earphones on , playing a song you've been playing in your head, fully lucid.

That's really cool! Have you tried that technique?

#39:  Author: The Mad Hatter PostPosted: Mon 12 Mar, 2007
    ----
Judging by the other posts Malac has made, I'm guessing his "95%" technique is going to be something built off of FILD. If duck would elaborate on that MuILD thing though, I'd be grateful. I'm kind of skeptical on that one.

-Hatter

#40:  Author: vv.Aviran PostPosted: Mon 12 Mar, 2007
    ----
The Mad Hatter wrote:
f duck would elaborate on that MuILD thing though, I'd be grateful. I'm kind of skeptical on that one.

-Hatter

I found a discussion about that right here...
But it's locked because of the temporary forum. sadblauw

#41: Forget about him! Author: Matt Sole PostPosted: Tue 13 Mar, 2007
    ----
I suggest that we all just forget about Malac. It is pretty clear to me that he lost in his slaming of Ben's awesome Infinity product and he's just trying to save face with his "great secret". I'm sure that he will just dissapear into cyberspace soon with his "great technique" and we'll all be lost without him. Sniff, Sniff.

#42:  Author: jagsaw PostPosted: Tue 13 Mar, 2007
    ----
I knew he wasn't going to come up with anything, the doofus.
He's probably gonna release it tomorrow now I've said that.

hahaha

#43:  Author: NeOMG PostPosted: Wed 14 Mar, 2007
    ----
I wish it was true but it is just too far fethced.

Has anyone tried the CILD?(chocolate induced lucid dream)

#44:  Author: jagsaw PostPosted: Wed 14 Mar, 2007
    ----
CILD... sounds interesting.... and tasty...

#45:  Author: Sonic922 PostPosted: Wed 14 Mar, 2007
    ----
Sureal wrote:
Internet rule number 8:

If someone ever says that their claims are true, and not a lie, in capital letters, they're lying. This can be applied to websites, message forums, and emails that have been forwarded to you.

THIS IS NOT A TRICK!

Thank you for your time,

-- the creators of Hotmail (REALLY!).

Uh, oh, paradox :( %}

LD4all » General Lucidness

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 6
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com