Sigil-Induced Lucid Dream
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  :| |:
LD4all » Quest for Lucidity

#121:  Author: luizgall PostPosted: Wed 19 Jan, 2011
    ----
It worked for me: I had a LD ( but lasts only 10 sec) and I could remember other 3 ND in the same night!

#122:  Author: togro PostPosted: Thu 20 Jan, 2011
    ----
So far no lucid dreams, but I am getting amazing clarity on my dreams. I can remember almost all of the dreams I've had without even writing them down! Of course, now I have a problem with writing them down now...

#123:  Author: Liquid Chameleon PostPosted: Sun 23 Jan, 2011
    ----
I don't really understand this... Now, I have to create a sigil that doesn't need to have an obvious meaning, I understand that, but how exactly do I "charge" a sigil? Can I charge it right before attempting WILD?

I usually make a bit of relaxation excercises before trying to WILD. As I understand, I could perhaps focus on that sigil then, remember it, and then I should try to forget it?

#124:  Author: snowleopard PostPosted: Thu 24 Feb, 2011
    ----
i do NOT know how to do self hypnosis sadblauw i know meditation though...can that work? eek2 or even better is it the same thing??? notify <<< LOL

#125:  Author: Unikko PostPosted: Sat 02 Apr, 2011
    ----
I tried making a sigil earlier this week and had an absolutely wonderful LD about two nights later. My sigil was to have exactly one LD every week, so I can't be sure yet if the dream I had was from the sigil or just my abnormal confidence in having one. Now I can't wait for next week's dreams! ^^

LD4all » Quest for Lucidity

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  :| |:
Page 9 of 9
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com