Cold Water Diet
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
LD4all » Lucid Lounge

#16:  Author: kTFox PostPosted: Thu 20 Dec, 2007
    ----
Same here, I just wear the same things summer and the winter. When it's cold only my feet get cold not the rest of the body.

#17:  Author: Shaper PostPosted: Thu 20 Dec, 2007
    ----
Well water is good for you, but you also need food. How long do you go without food on this diet? eh

#18:  Author: painocus PostPosted: Thu 20 Dec, 2007
    ----
Josh Redstone wrote:
Well water is good for you, but you also need food. How long do you go without food on this diet? eh

I think the point is to only exchange other drinks with water.
Food has noting to do with the diet.

#19:  Author: Shaper PostPosted: Thu 20 Dec, 2007
    ----
painocus wrote:

I think the point is to only exchange other drinks with water.
Food has noting to do with the diet.

Ah, I understand.
A roommate of mine was talking about this sort of detoxification diet where you only drink this special naturalistic lemonade for a whole week (no food, just lost of lemonade). I got the impression that this was a similar idea. My bad ^^

#20:  Author: Sakoda PostPosted: Thu 20 Dec, 2007
    ----
this sounds very healthy , my mom also says to me the whole time , drink more water (she is very big on this sort of thing lol ) it DEFINETLY is a good idea to drink less cola and more water ,just considering the amount of synthetics in this sort of drinks yes tounge2

#21:  Author: NeOMG PostPosted: Sat 22 Dec, 2007
    ----
I heard about this diet before, i heard that if you drink like a pint or something of cold water every day you could lose ~2 pounds a year without changing your diet. Its cuz your body has to use calories to heat that water up. I didnt know it would help you wiht LD's too.. ima get some now.

#22:  Author: Shaper PostPosted: Sat 22 Dec, 2007
    ----
Sakoda wrote:
this sounds very healthy , my mom also says to me the whole time , drink more water (she is very big on this sort of thing lol ) it DEFINETLY is a good idea to drink less cola and more water ,just considering the amount of synthetics in this sort of drinks yes tounge2

Not just the synthetic stuff, but the sugar as well. I'm suprised I still drink sift drinks after seeing how much sugar is in them overspannen

#23: re: Author: crawfd PostPosted: Mon 24 Dec, 2007
    ----
I'm a bit confused

#24: re: the water Author: crawfd PostPosted: Mon 24 Dec, 2007
    ----
Who wants to drink cold water everyday? I'm not sure if it's arealistic goal.

#25: Re: re: the water Author: Reno PostPosted: Mon 24 Dec, 2007
    ----
crawfd wrote:

People who prefer cold water over liquid candy, (like myself)

#26: Re: re: the water Author: TwilightDreamer PostPosted: Mon 24 Dec, 2007
    ----
crawfd wrote:

Well, first, they don't have to be cold, it's just prefered they will be so.

If it is not a realistic goal for you, than you either don't drink enough, or drink way too much sweatend drinks. You can always start with a little amount everyday, and drink more every week.

LD4all » Lucid Lounge

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com