Lucidity Challenge 15
LD4all » Lucid Adventures

#1: Lucidity Challenge 15 Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Tue 06 Jan, 2009
    ----
Previous challenges (made them to links now smile )

LC I - TM and initiator: Ian1 - winner: -=JaSoN=-
LC II - TM: Magnus - winner: Q
LC III - TM: Q - winner: Bravsein
LC IV - TM: Bravsein - winner: WritersCube
LC V - TM: WritersCube - winner: dimsya
LC VI - TM: dimsya - winner: Queen SD
LC VII - TM: Ysim - winner: Mugiwara
LC VIII - TM Mugiwara - winner: Ysim
LC IX - TM Ysim - winner: Tundra
LC X -TM Tundra - winner: ebil shrimp
LC XI -TM Ebil shrimp - winner: Tundra
LC XII - TM HebrewB - winner: mattiasdavis
LC XIII - TM Blue&White - winner: relV
LC XIV - TM relV - winner: GHOSTIE11

Rules; (copied from LC 1)
There will be lucid points, and task points. Let me explain lucid points first.
Lucid points are simply given based on how lucid a player gets during the night. The possible amounts of general points that can be earned are as follows:

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don't get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

Now, here is the fun part. Each day of the round, the Task maker comes up with a task for the players to complete in their dreams. Now, each task has several different amounts of points that can be earned, depending on the task and how well the player completed it. For example:
Task: Fly to Tahiti in your dream tonight.
Succeed in flying, but don't get to Tahiti = 20 points
Get to Tahiti, but not by flying = 30 points
Fly, and see Tahiti ahead of you but never actually reach it = 35 points
Make it to Tahiti by flying = 40 points

The points from completing the task and your lucid points will be added up to make your full score. Also, when you post your dream, also post the score you think you got, to make it easier for the task maker. If you complete the task without becoming lucid, unlikely as that may be, you will still get your task points.

You can also score points by completing tasks that were assigned on previous days, so long as they were assigned during the current round, however, there will be an additional 10 points for completing a task the night it was assigned... And yes, you can complete more than one task in one night, and if you do so, you will be rewarded the total of the scores of each of those, minus ten points. If the task assigned that night is included with the others, you will not get your ten point bonus, but will still have ten points subtracted.

This is added to the rules, the challenge is for everyone who wants to increase the ability to LD and explore them in a different way, this is not made to win. Everyone are welcome to join until the host closes the signup and the challenge starts.

I will make some changes in the rules for this challenge only. The points are the same, but there will be additional bonus points for the task that lasts until next task The tasks will come in type A, B, C and D like challenge 14. For example if task A is up ALL bonus points of task A can be earned. The challenge lasts for 14 days from the day task one is posted, 2 days after task 2 (type B). On day 8 type A returns, which grants bonus on both type A tasks smile

So welcome to LD Challenge Femton (15) I declare it as begun smile

The current titel is a temporary one until the signup is closed.

We will start when there are 10 people smile

People in so far:

1.maniakbill

2.unknownuser_333

3.EmbraceTheMartian

4. video_gamer

5. sirch

6. Magnus

7. Siiw

8. TheDogSays

The signup is closed, however non-contestants are welcome to read siiw

Last edited by Ghosteh on Wed 14 Jan, 2009; edited 9 times in total

#2:  Author: maniakbill PostPosted: Tue 06 Jan, 2009
    ----
I wanna join! sounds like fun, never done a lucidity challenge before

#3:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Tue 06 Jan, 2009
    ----
Ok, youre in, 9 left

#4:  Author: unknownuser_333 PostPosted: Wed 07 Jan, 2009
    ----
i'd like to join as well! this sounds like a blast.

#5:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Wed 07 Jan, 2009
    ----
Welcome into the team, 8 to go smile

#6:  Author: EmbraceTheMartian PostPosted: Thu 08 Jan, 2009
    ----
I would like to participate.

#7:  Author: almighty catfish PostPosted: Sat 10 Jan, 2009
    ----
me too. ill see if it gets me out of the dryspell. sounds like fun either way

btw how are we going to get around the time zone differences?

#8:  Author: Magnus PostPosted: Sat 10 Jan, 2009
    ----
video_gamer wrote:

you'll have 48 hours for each task(if you want the bonus points), so no problem with that wink
If you don't need the bonus points, you have until the LC ends to complete all tasks

#9:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sat 10 Jan, 2009
    ----
Welcome videogamer to the challenge, magnus, shall I count you in? Or do you want LD's before that tounge2

#10:  Author: almighty catfish PostPosted: Sun 11 Jan, 2009
    ----
Magnus wrote:
video_gamer wrote:

you'll have 48 hours for each task(if you want the bonus points), so no problem with that wink
If you don't need the bonus points, you have until the LC ends to complete all tasks

oh that's alright then. i'm glad i'm still on holidays, otherwise it would be a lot harder

#11:  Author: sirhc PostPosted: Sun 11 Jan, 2009
    ----
sign me up too

#12:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sun 11 Jan, 2009
    ----
1.maniakbill

2.unknownuser_333

3.EmbraceTheMartian

4. video_gamer

5. sirch

(6. Magnus)

We have 5 (4) left, Im not sure if Magnus wants to join, just tell me and Ill fix it smile

#13:  Author: Magnus PostPosted: Sun 11 Jan, 2009
    ----
why not, I can join smile

#14:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sun 11 Jan, 2009
    ----
Then well start when 4 more have joined smile

#15:  Author: Siiw PostPosted: Sun 11 Jan, 2009
    ----
i would like to try again siiw

#16:  Author: TheDogDays PostPosted: Mon 12 Jan, 2009
    ----
This will be my first lucidity challenge. I'd love to try =]

#17:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Mon 12 Jan, 2009
    ----
Siiw and thedaogsays, youre in. Just 2 more to go smile

1.maniakbill

2.unknownuser_333

3.EmbraceTheMartian

4. video_gamer

5. sirch

6. Magnus

7. Siiw

8. THeDogSays

#18:  Author: maniakbill PostPosted: Mon 12 Jan, 2009
    ----
hooray!

#19:  Author: Dreamghost PostPosted: Mon 12 Jan, 2009
    ----
I´ll joy in,

#20:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Tue 13 Jan, 2009
    ----
Just 1 more

Remeber, the signup doesnt close until task is posted, the task comes the evening same day as a 10th players signs up smile

#21:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Wed 14 Jan, 2009
    ----
ill sign up ive had a bunch of LD's before but never knew what was up with them until i say the site so now ill have something new to do in them smile
i am bad at controlling what i do in them but i think this will help me concentrate so sign me up ^^
and let me see if this works

:faceoff:

#22:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Wed 14 Jan, 2009
    ----
Ok, the team is set and the task comes 22:00 GMT (dont bother, Ill pm you)

#23:  Author: maniakbill PostPosted: Wed 14 Jan, 2009
    ----
wow, im excited. although worried because i might have used up my ld quota for today, i had four back to back earlier, hope i will be able to get lucid tonight or tomorow morning!

#24:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Wed 14 Jan, 2009
    ----
Here is the task, its type A (dont bother, Ill explain later wink )

Vehicles

I have seen a lot of vehicles in my dreams and they are good ways to earn LD. What I want you to do is to interact with one vehicle and maybe drive away with it tounge2

Basic points:

You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don't get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

Task points:

You interact a vehicle= 5 points
Its your own vehicle= 10 points
You drive it and come toyour destination= 20 points
You ask another to drive you and reach the destination= 30 points.

Good start, heres the bonus:

You get an LD thanks of the vehicle= 10 points
You run after a speeding vehicle and catch it= 40 points

These bonuspoints can be taken until friday when task 2 comes smile

sweet dreams turn3

#25:  Author: EmbraceTheMartian PostPosted: Thu 15 Jan, 2009
    ----
I'm so excited. I have been getting lucid a couple times each night lately, so I have big hopes for this challenge. :D

#26:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Thu 15 Jan, 2009
    ----
hi its me im really sorry but can i drop out i thought that this was something way different im so sorry sadblauw im really sorry maby you could get someone else?

#27:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Thu 15 Jan, 2009
    ----
Danielns13 wrote:
hi its me im really sorry but can i drop out i thought that this was something way different im so sorry sadblauw im really sorry maby you could get someone else?

You dont need to feel some pressure, you can do any task you want when they come wink this is just a way to improve LD's siiw

#28:  Author: maniakbill PostPosted: Thu 15 Jan, 2009
    ----
OK, so I'm in a mansion that i've never before seen IRL, and all my family are there for a party/gathering. I think i live at the mansion. I dont know what the party is for and i keep trying to ask my relatives but before someone tells me, they are somehow interrupted. then one of my sisters says she wants to talk with me in private, and we walk through the mansion trying to find rooms that are private and failing. So i tell her to meet me upstairs in a minute because my bedroom is private. (not my bedroom in real life, its a mansion bedroom) So i go up to my huge bedroom with a king-sized bed, strip off and climb under the sheets and start reading a book. (why i have no idea.) then there's a knock at my bedroom door, so i put my clothes back on and go to answer it and its my sister as arranged. She starts to tell me something but i suddenly get lucid and decide to fly around the grounds of this huge mansion. All my family-DCs are watching me fly in astonishment and then my nephew asks me to teach him how to do that. This flying part lasted about 2 minutes
Then i woke up.
New dream, i dont remeber, but i know that i had to get out of the way of a tank on a dusty bombed street like you would find in Call of duty 4.

So i got lucid at the end of one dream, and i interacted with a vehicle (the tank trying to blow me up) in the second dream, but i wasn't lucid then.

smile

#29:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Thu 15 Jan, 2009
    ----
mainiakbill= 35 points.

Good dream thumbs

One more day and then a new task comes siiw

#30:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Thu 15 Jan, 2009
    ----
im new here so in these things am i supposed to post my dream?

#31:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Thu 15 Jan, 2009
    ----
Danielns13 wrote:
im new here so in these things am i supposed to post my dream?

yes start a DJ too, its a good way to post dreams. Good luck with the challenge wink

#32:  Author: EmbraceTheMartian PostPosted: Thu 15 Jan, 2009
    ----
To prepare for this task, I decided I would try to just take someone's car from outside my apartment building and drive to my friend Rachel's house. I also considered some flying vehicles, thinking maybe I would try a hot air balloon.
So I don't remember the dream before I was lucid...I might have achieved a WILD, I'm not sure. Anyway I'm outside and it's daytime and I know that I am dreaming so I just walk into the street and try to jump onto passing cars. I try grabbing the side mirrors and swinging myself on top. I'm somewhat successful for short distances, but as I am just running around in the street like a crazy person, cars are avoiding me. The dream changes a little and I am now on more of a major, busy street. Some guy is driving a really tricked out lime green import car (I think this happened because I watched some Reno 911 with a similar car in it) and I try to take it from him. The situation reminds me of in action movies when the main character is like "GIMME YOUR CAR" to some random civilian 'cause he needs to chase somebody or save the world or something. So I think I tell the guy something like "Hey, just give it to me, maybe I need it to save the world." So I try to drive the car, but the situation is really strange. It's like I'm not sitting in the driver's seat, instead I'm kinda standing hanging on the side of the car (I guess the driver's side door doesn't exist at this point). Anyway, considering I am not a licensed driver IRL, and that for some reason I am driving from as weird position, I am struggling to even reach the pedals (it's like from the angle I'm at, I can't fit my foot down to the space where they are), I give up on the car thing. I decide I'm going to fly.
So I start visualizing that there is a hippogryph (Yay Harry Potter!) stable down the street and I just have to walk there. I start walking along the street, looking at different shops and telling myself there will be a hippogryph stable just around the corner up ahead. I turn the corner and there they are! Half-horse, half-eagle flying things! I bow to the nearest one and he bows back. I approach him and mount! He is quite a bit smaller that a horse and is covered in white feathers. We take off flying!

and there is still a lot more to this dream...I will finish telling it later 'cause right now I gotta eat something.

#33:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Thu 15 Jan, 2009
    ----
I have counted ETM's points and it landed on 75. Good job, keep ur the LD's turn3

ETM= 75 points.
mainiakbill= 35 points.

#34:  Author: EmbraceTheMartian PostPosted: Thu 15 Jan, 2009
    ----
Thanks for the points smile Here's what else happened.
I flew on the hippogryph and land on top of the nearest building. I think "we need to go higher" because there are other, taller, buildings around that I want to be able to fly over. I try jumping into the air to fly higher, but with little success...then I think...where did the hippogryph go???? He disappeared and I am on my own on the roof of the building, trying to fly higher, but really just succeeding in jumping and floating a little bit.
The next vehicle I tried was a flying chair. I'm not sure where it came from or why, but a white chair with no arms or legs (so it's just the seat and the back) flies up to me and I hop on! I fly to my friend's house and she is coming out the front door as I arrive. At this point I don't think I have the chair anymore, but I'm flying pretty well in a fun floaty, gliding way. She sees me and her reaction is something along the lines of "Hey you are successfully lucid dreaming and flying! Good for you!" and I tell her about the trouble I had with the hippogryph and how I had struggled to fly earlier. She tells me I should try something that she does which involves becoming a shadow and that then flying is much easier and as a shadow you can dart around quickly. We are in a park down the street from her house and I feel that we are having a shared dream. I tell her about it and about ld4all and how excited people would be to hear about this if it is really a shared dream. I tell her we should use the password "hippogryph." The rest of the dream involves bouncing/flying/floating around the park and landing on the tops of successively higher roman columns with her encouragement. Somehow the thirteen moon calendar comes up and I start to tell her about it. As I explain, the patterns of it appear on the ground and we are flying and bouncing around it following the cycle. I tell her about how I looked up my kin and hers too, but I can only remember mine.
Later that night I had a ton more dreams and at least 5 FA (I get those a lot), but I think that was all the lucid parts there were. One of my most interesting and awesome LDs! Thanks Ghostie for the inspiration!

#35:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Thu 15 Jan, 2009
    ----
EmbraceTheMartian wrote:
Thanks Ghostie for the inspiration!

Youre welcome, it was a very good start and you can still get the bonus points until tomorrow, good luck everyone, next task comes 22:00 GMT tomorrow siiw

#36:  Author: almighty catfish PostPosted: Fri 16 Jan, 2009
    ----
i would have posted earlier but our internet has been getting cut off lately. so if i don't post my dreams then you know why.
anyway, i didn't get lucid last night but i remember i did the nose RC, i just don't know what happened after that. the rest of the dream was about Fable 2.
guess i'll try again tonight.

#37:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Fri 16 Jan, 2009
    ----
video_gamer wrote:

anyway, i didn't get lucid last night but i remember i did the nose RC

that gives you 10 points smile

Score so far:

ETM= 75 points.
mainiakbill= 35 points.
videogamer= 10 points.

#38:  Author: TheDogDays PostPosted: Fri 16 Jan, 2009
    ----
Okay, I had an LD last night, and it lasted over 30secs. :D I'll jump to the part where I become lucid:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

#39:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Fri 16 Jan, 2009
    ----
my dream: was very odd .
I was walking around an amusent park when i heard people screaming near a track of some sort i ran over there and when i got there people picked me up and stuffed me into a go kart. for some reason i started racing my go kart and realized that i was going hundreds of mile an hour and suddenly in full racing gear at this point while driveing i realized that it was a dream and crashed.... sadblauw thats when i woke up

i stink at driving shy2

#40:  Author: sirhc PostPosted: Fri 16 Jan, 2009
    ----
this is a little part of the normal dream I had last night. I was flying a spaceship over a planet.I pull up into space and the view switches from 3rd person to top down. The dream turns into an asteroids like game and I shoot little asteroids and ships.

I guess its 5 points

#41:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sat 17 Jan, 2009
    ----
thedogsays gets 55 points.

danielns13 gets 25 points

sirch wrote:
I guess its 5 points

Correct, its five points wink

heres the score taken by earlier challengers 8P

ETM= 75 points.
mainiakbill= 35 points.
videogamer= 10 points.

videogamer got additional 20 points, 30 points total smile

Last edited by Ghosteh on Sat 17 Jan, 2009; edited 1 time in total

#42:  Author: almighty catfish PostPosted: Sat 17 Jan, 2009
    ----
yay! i finally rode a vehicle of some sort... after watching Underworld at midnight:

after that incident all the danger is gone and i'm on a bike of some sort (i think it was a motorcycle since i wasnt pedalling). i'm searching for people and things. the buildings resemble Bloodstone's (Fable 2 reference) only more damaged and darker. i see something under a building that has supports, it's pink but i can't see what it is from my distance. i turn the corner slowly and see a blue figure in the shadows but pay no mind to it.

that was one heck of a dream, even though i didn't get lucid. first time i've dreamed about zombies for awhile.

#43:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sat 17 Jan, 2009
    ----
This is task 2, a type B task:

Feel

LD's are a good way to feel and how to control feelings. Things feel too heavy IRL? Just create a simulation of it and it should be easier wink

The points are:

Remembering a feeling= 5 points

You feel pain but make it to a good feeling= 15 points

You express your feelings for someone= 25 points

Bonus:

Spawn a good feeling= 15 points

And the ultimate jackpot:

You face one of your heaviest moments= 50 points (this bonus is just from 14:00 tomorrw until 12:00 GMT the day after)

Basic points:

Since I was late with this one Ill let the bonus for task A be able to be taken until 15:00 swedish time and then the bonus for task B are the bonuses, good luck turn3

#44:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Sat 17 Jan, 2009
    ----
2 questions eh

1. what doyou mean by experience one of your heaviest moments.
2. this isnt really a question... its just weird. Every kid that i have talked to about lucid dreaming finds that befor even knowing what it was could go lucid and found it really easy to go lucid. so far i have talked to 7 people including myself and befor even knowing what being lucid in a dream meant. overspannen from what ie read on this forum it seems kind of weird that proups of people from all over the world have a ton of trouble becoming lucid after studying how to do it that a group of kids all in the same area can become lucid without mild or wild or anything.
im no expert on lucidity but isnt thatr kind of weird?
oops
pls reply

#45:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sat 17 Jan, 2009
    ----
Question 1 I can answer, I mean hard moments, I couldnt express it on a good way. I mean things that youre afraid of doing IRL wink hope you understand.

Question 2 I dont understand, sorry shy2

#46:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Sat 17 Jan, 2009
    ----
answer1. Thanks now i understand no recall last night cry

answer2. thats okay i should have posted it elsewere anyway

tnx for the help ^^

#47:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sat 17 Jan, 2009
    ----
Just to make it clear, now the bonus for task 2 are the current bonus, the bonus from task 1 cant be taken tounge2

#48:  Author: maniakbill PostPosted: Sat 17 Jan, 2009
    ----
I had a horrible dream last night about being held captive by a very powerful person, i didnt get lucid, and i cant remember details. This task might be a write-off for me because it didnt happen last night and i wont be sleeping much tonight. shame cus its a great task. Can i still get points outside of the 48 hours? im guessing not :o

#49:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sat 17 Jan, 2009
    ----
Sorry for your nightmare, but you dont get points for that sadblauw good luck, you still have chance to get some points wink

#50:  Author: almighty catfish PostPosted: Sun 18 Jan, 2009
    ----
i think i understand what the task is... is it simply remembering a feeling, like anger or sadness?

#51:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sun 18 Jan, 2009
    ----
yes its that simple, I hope I can put some harder in the future :puh:

#52:  Author: almighty catfish PostPosted: Sun 18 Jan, 2009
    ----
GHOSTIE11 wrote:
yes its that simple, I hope I can put some harder in the future :puh:

I accept your challenge! even though i already have at the start...
er, anyway here's my dream. i always remember feelings in my dreams (i just have to remember IT IS A DREAM):
I'm in my room and a friend has come over for the day. i'm playing Sonic Battle on my Gamecube somehow, and realize she's in my brothers room. i turn it off and go to where she is. it appears Left 4 Dead is playing on the Xbox360 yet she's not controlling it. the controller looks like a white PS2 contoller combined with an Xbox one. i think it's a bit weird but then realize she's fallen asleep. i look at the clock and see that it's around 4 o'clock. mum comes in and asks why my friend hasn't left yet. i say 'i don't know' and fall asleep as well.
i wake up and notice that my friend is gone. i go out to the kitchen and search the fridge for cake. i thought my friend ate it and thought she could have eaten my lollies too. i rush to my room and find the 2 small containers half empty. i start feeling angry because of this, so decide to eat the rest since there aren't many left. then they start sticking to my hands which peaved me even more.

it continues but it's irrelevant. apart from one where i was in an amusement park about to drop down a long water slide fearing it would be scary, but i put the fear away after going down and it turns out really boring and a waste of time neutral

#53:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Sun 18 Jan, 2009
    ----
grin I had a lucid dream i was lucid for like a half hour total

My dream started in the evening when someone rang the doorbell, i opened the door and a bunch of kids around like 5 were stading there in costumes they yelled "trick or treat". I figured that they were confused about the date after all it was mid January. i noticed a bowl of Candy beside the door so i saaid what the hey and gave some to them, they thanked me and went on their way. I noticed outside that there were a bunch of kids trick or treating i called to my friend asking what was up with the trick or treating in mid January. He thought i was crazy and he told me that it was halloween (here i felt stupid). Then he asked me for Candy. ( his poor friend was having mental heath problems and all he could think about was candy grrr at this point i felt quite angry ) Anyway i gave him some and rushed upstairs to ask my parents wht day it was they told me halloween. I thought to myself but thats impossible since when i fell aleep it was mid january ... when i fell asleep, that means im dreaming (i was very happy here cause i managed to stay lucid) . i thought to myself for a while hey im asleep but my brain thinks im here and stuff like that. I remembered then that part of a lucidity challenge that i was supposed to tell domeone how i feel about them, so i went to our rec room and told my older brother how i felt about him always annoying me and beating me up. that done i went outside and had somefun hovering around for a while until i lost lucidness . i went inside still dreaming though not lucid, i went downstairs and went in the computer room in my house i played a online bully at scrabble whos friends kept making fun of me cause in the dream i stunk at scrabble(here i felt sad). At this point i did a reality check and it made me lucid again(i was very happy to be lucid again) i kicked the guy butt at scrabble because for some reason he suddenly stunk (i was also happy here cause i pwned) whistle it was at that point i woke up

#54:  Author: maniakbill PostPosted: Sun 18 Jan, 2009
    ----
last night i had a brilliant dream, but im not going to go into the entire dream's details because it was quite long. But there was one bit where i was climbing along the support cables of an absolutely massive bridge, it was really windy and the bottom rung that i was climbing along swung out incredibly far and i felt really scared at first. then some part of me became lucid and i decided to enjoy the moment instead of fear it because i knew i couldnt be hurt. everything in this scene was amazing, it was a beautiful and crystal clear natural scene and once i changed my fear, i felt an incredible sense of peace and tranquility, but also adventure as i was climbing along the bride very dangerously. excellent feeling, once i had conciously transformed my fear. The beauty and tranquility of this scene with bridge reminded me of some good times iv had on holiday in cornwall.

#55:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sun 18 Jan, 2009
    ----
Videogamer remembers a feeling, 5 points plus 30 LD-points

daniel gets 5 points for remembering a feeling plus 25 telling someone and 50 LD-points siiw

mainiakbill gets 15 feelingpoints and 30 LD-points siiw

Scores:

daniel= 100 points
mainiakbill= 80 points
ETM= 75 points
videogamer= 65 points
thedogsays= 55 points
sirch= 5 points

We have siiw, Magnus, unknownuser333 and dreamghost that had bad luck here, I hope you get some LD's 8D

#56:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Mon 19 Jan, 2009
    ----
Yayy that was an awesome dream points wise
a question lets say i dream of feelings or whatever again tonight to i get points again or 1 dream per challenge?

#57:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Mon 19 Jan, 2009
    ----
Unlimited dreams of same task until the challenge is over wink

#58:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Mon 19 Jan, 2009
    ----
ooo i will remember that from now on tnx

#59:  Author: unknownuser_333 PostPosted: Tue 20 Jan, 2009
    ----
i was talking to an old man who asked me to accompany a friend of his on a plane so she wouldn't get lonely during the long flight. he told me to do this "when i realize i'm dreaming" of course i didn't consider that i was dreaming at the moment, just that i would be sometime in the future. haha smile anyway eventually i realized that i was in fact dreaming, did a nose rc and decided to help out the fella's friend cause i felt sorry for her (i guess that's a feeling?) so i went down into the parking garage of the hotel i was in and told some random guy that i was dreaming then asked him where the airplanes were. he pointed to them, there was one stacked on top of another. i walked over to the loading area, i noticed the departures/arrivals board. all the planes were leaving at 5:75 and arriving at 7:57. i noticed that one of my fellow passengers who was boarding the plane at the moment had a pupil in the shape of a capital R. i was about to board the plane when i noticed that the stewardess was the most beautiful girl i'd ever seen. her name was ashley and i was absolutely mesmerized. i woke up from the pure flood of excitement i had in even being priveleged to see this woman. i fell back asleep a little later, sort of a WILD type thing, i was just in my own bed and i did a nose RC to be sure i was dreaming. i got out of bed, went upstairs and out the front door, stood in the middle of the street, and tried superman-style flying for my first time ever. unfortunately, i blasted off too far and got lost in space. i couldn't find earth so i just sat there till i woke up.

#60:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Tue 20 Jan, 2009
    ----
60 LD-points, plus 5 points for feeling smile

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 21:28 Post subject:

----------------------------------------------------- ---------------------- -----

Videogamer remembers a feeling, 5 points plus 30 LD-points

daniel gets 5 points for remembering a feeling plus 25 telling someone and 50 LD-points

mainiakbill gets 15 feelingpoints and 30 LD-points

Scores:

daniel= 100 points
mainiakbill= 80 points
ETM= 75 points
videogamer= 65 points
unknownuser333= 65 points
thedogsays= 55 points
sirch= 5 points

#61:  Author: maniakbill PostPosted: Tue 20 Jan, 2009
    ----
how many challenges will there be overall?

#62:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Tue 20 Jan, 2009
    ----
Sorry Im late with this task, this is a type C task:

DOORS

Everyone knows what a door is, even in dreams, but in dreams anything can be hidden behind a door. It depends how the SC feels to spawn. Your task is to find out whats behind the door and be prepared to confront whats there.

Basic points:

Task points:

You remember whats behind the door= 5 points

You open a door to a restricted area= 10 points

You see a locked door and get through= 20 points

Bonus:

You know whats behind= 15 points

JACKPOT:

You see the most wanted behind the door= 50 points.

To make the jackpot harder youll need to have an LD before you can do it tounge2

Good luck and sweet dreams turn3

#63:  Author: unknownuser_333 PostPosted: Tue 20 Jan, 2009
    ----
ooh this one's gonna be fun. so if i found a locked door to a restricted area and found my heart's desire behind it, would that add up all the points for all those things?

#64:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Tue 20 Jan, 2009
    ----
does that mean that if we go really lucid and know that behind that locked door leading to a restricted area is our hearts desire and remember it we can get 130 points?

#65:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Wed 21 Jan, 2009
    ----
Danielns13 wrote:
does that mean that if we go really lucid and know that behind that locked door leading to a restricted area is our hearts desire and remember it we can get 130 points?

exactly, you can count tounge2 just kidding. Some days have easier tasks, others not ebil

the jackpot can just be taken from an LD and wont be valid next C-task lachgroen

#66:  Author: almighty catfish PostPosted: Wed 21 Jan, 2009
    ----
hm... i don't go through many doors. well i guess i could try and get points for last night. i'll number the scenes so it makes sense, because in the late parts i refer back to the others:

#67:  Author: Siiw PostPosted: Wed 21 Jan, 2009
    ----
-I am on vacation, at an old farm. My sister's ex appears every day and nags me with questions about how to grow things. He tells me that he hopes to inherit the other part of the farm. I think: NO!!!

The rest of my family appears after a week, but very little interesting happens. I complain that when i have used so much time on this, there will be no vacation days left for summer! I decide to go back to Bodø immediately.

My father doesn't worry at all about when the train leaves. I pack quickly and run around looking for Shiva, but nobody notices. Nobody seems to remember that Shiva even exists! I get dumb looks when i ask for her. She isn't in any of the bedrooms, and nobody can remember letting her out...i slowly realise where she is.

The door to the food storage room in the basement is nailed shut because alcohol has been disappearing from it. I call for Shiva, and hear scratching from behind the door! I know that the house owners will probably think i am the alcohol thief, but the cat needs to get out, and i end up using a fire axe. I summoned the axe as in a lucid dream: "there will be a fire axe on the wall of the other room", but didn't realise it.

We finally drive to the station. The train is already in the station when we arrive, and i grab Shiva and run! It is no use, the train speeds away from me. I run after it to the end of the platform and fall down, exhausted and desperate.

It was past 11 and i needed to get up anyway... rolleyes [/spoiler]

Last edited by Siiw on Thu 22 Jan, 2009; edited 1 time in total

#68:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Wed 21 Jan, 2009
    ----
Video-gamer gets 20 points, the gate does not give you points, you have to open it tounge1

#69: i had 3 LD's last night, here goes: Author: unknownuser_333 PostPosted: Wed 21 Jan, 2009
    ----

#70:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Wed 21 Jan, 2009
    ----
Nice dreams tounge1 I give you 95 points (5 feel, 90 for 3 LD's 8D)

I liked the dream where you tried to become a giant, but woke up :puh:

Siiw gets 25 so far, please post here or in DJ, I may post wrong score tounge2

Scores:

unknownuser333= 145 points smile
daniel= 100 points
mainiakbill= 80 points
ETM= 75 points
videogamer= 65 points
thedogsays= 55 points
siiw= 25 points 8P
sirch= 5 points

edited the score after correction siiw please be clear if something is wrong wink

Last edited by Ghosteh on Wed 21 Jan, 2009; edited 1 time in total

#71:  Author: unknownuser_333 PostPosted: Wed 21 Jan, 2009
    ----
sorry to confuse you but i think that the second one only deserved 20 pts, i don't think it was more than 10 seconds.

#72:  Author: TheDogDays PostPosted: Wed 21 Jan, 2009
    ----
I'm not sure if I'm posting this late or anything, but last night I had an LD:

#73:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Thu 22 Jan, 2009
    ----
30 points you get, and youre not late until day 16 wink

Good dream you had and sorry for the door

#74:  Author: almighty catfish PostPosted: Thu 22 Jan, 2009
    ----
GHOSTIE11 wrote:
Video-gamer gets 20 points, the gate does not give you points, you have to open it tounge1

i know! i was so bummed out when i realized i didn't open it, or couldn't get it open. but at least i got lucid points. and i will again, for i had another LD! but i forgot about the challenge...

NOTE: i did WBTB before this.
1)i'm fighting dinosaurs at a service station lach1 . i know i'm dreaming and they are ganging up on me so i turn into an anklosaurus and knock them out.
i woke up but didn't move so i fell asleep quickly.
2)i'm sitting in my bed about to go to sleep and i do the nose check (that was basically a repeat of the WBTB) and it proves i'm dreaming. then my Nintendo DS rings like a phone so i pick it up and i can see how different it looks. it also functions weirdly. then my phone vibrates so i do the clock RC with it and the time is 106.45. i put my phone and DS back on the bedside table. i sit there looking at my room and i notice that many of my things are broken in half and misplaced. also, the stuffed bear i got as a gift is talking! i look at my door and it's ajar and i see shadows behind it. i fear that they could be anything, monster, murderer or whatever, because it's nighttime (my nightmares tend to be at nighttime). then the bear says to me "Don't be afraid, just don't open the door."(completely the opposite of what i should have done!) after that i get out of bed and jump around and float down. my dad comes in and sees what i'm doing so he doesn't say anything and leaves. i wait for a bit then try spinning to a new scene because i don't like the night. however my cat interrupts me, because i realize that she shouldn't be here since she's passed away. i miss her dearly and want to pat her but she's swiping the air with her claws and i don't want to get hurt by her. i decide to just fly out my window and fly into space. there are lots of galaxies and a womans voice is in my head saying things i can't understand. the excitement of seeing such vivid colours and flying in space wakes me up.

i wish i had more control over dream 2. i need to find a way to change night to day

#75:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Thu 22 Jan, 2009
    ----
hi had a lucid dream last night!!!

any way here it is

#76:  Author: maniakbill PostPosted: Thu 22 Jan, 2009
    ----
I had a few lucid dreams last night, was good fun.
So in the dream i was standing, lucid, on the road outside my old old old house (the one I grew up in as a kid)
and i was next to the neghbour's front door because that's right next to the pavement. And i remembered this challenge, so i tried the front door and it was locked. (in the dream it was night and seemed to be quite late) i thought to myself that next time i tried the door, it would open and tried again. As i pushed it open, someone on the other side slammed it shut again (made me jump!) and i decided not to bother with that one. So i went up to my old old old house and tried the front door. I commanded it to be unlocked and then tried it and it opened.
Inside was the hallway of a very old run-down house, that looked nothing like it should do. It was completely dark inside and i kept trying to command it to be lighter but it wouldnt work. so i commanded my lucidity to increase so i would have more control and tried again. It still wouldnt work, i couldn't see inside so i gave up that one as pointless. I tried to conjure a door in mid-air but this never works for me. So i decided to teleport to a hallway of doors, and open each of them in turn in an effort to get as many points as possible tounge1
and i nearly teleported there, the hallway of doors was swimming in front of my vision and then i woke up. damn!
good task.

#77:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Thu 22 Jan, 2009
    ----
This is a type D task and its about

MT. EVEREST

Not many of you are gonna get to the top of this mountain, therefor I want you to reach it in an LD instead tounge2 Im aware that theres a lack of oxygen up there, but in an LD you dont need air tounge1
Basic points:

You travel to the mountain= 5 points

You start to climb but never reach the top= 10 points

You get to the top= 20 points

Bonus:

You spawn on the top (:puh:)= 25 points

A hint here, if youre lost, ask a DC for help tounge1 they surely will help you (or not lachgroen )

good luck siiw

#78:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Thu 22 Jan, 2009
    ----
daniel gets 40 points

maniakbill wrote:
So i decided to teleport to a hallway of doors, and open each of them in turn in an effort to get as many points as possible tounge1

sorry to spoil it for you, but I only see 50 points for ya :puh: you have to feel that the door is locked tounge2 (dont worry, you can do this again siiw )

1.unknownuser333= 145 points 8D
2.daniel= 140 points
3.mainiakbill= 130 points
4.ETM= 75 points
5.videogamer= 65 points
6.thedogsays= 55 points
7.siiw= 25 points 8P
8.sirch= 5 points
9.Magnus= 0 points
10. ??????

NOTE: Its very hard to see the score if you type ALL BLACK, please vary your color so its easier for me to see your points, thank you!

#79:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Fri 23 Jan, 2009
    ----
umm ghostie wouldnt i get like 50 or sixty points, cause i was lucid for at least a few minutes and i opened a locked door to a resticted area

#80:  Author: unknownuser_333 PostPosted: Fri 23 Jan, 2009
    ----
yay! this one's gonna be fun.

#81:  Author: maniakbill PostPosted: Fri 23 Jan, 2009
    ----
hmmm mount everest. great challenge, good luck everyone!

Last edited by maniakbill on Fri 23 Jan, 2009; edited 1 time in total

#82:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Fri 23 Jan, 2009
    ----
Danielns13 wrote:
umm ghostie wouldnt i get like 50 or sixty points, cause i was lucid for at least a few minutes and i opened a locked door to a resticted area

thats why you shouldnt post the dream in same color :puh:

#83:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Fri 23 Jan, 2009
    ----
srry ill start doing so other wise,

how, like lucid one couler and non lucid another or what?

#84: longest ld i've ever had!! (didn't quite get the challenge) Author: unknownuser_333 PostPosted: Fri 23 Jan, 2009
    ----

#85:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sat 24 Jan, 2009
    ----
I can see 70 points for unknownuser, well done siiw

1.unknownuser333= 215 points 8D
2.daniel= 140 points
4.ETM= 75 points
5.videogamer= 65 points
6.thedogsays= 55 points
7.siiw= 25 points 8P
8.sirch= 5 points
9.Magnus= 0 points
10. ??????

#86:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Sat 24 Jan, 2009
    ----
sure thing ghostie and i think i got 20 more then you put me up for

#87:  Author: almighty catfish PostPosted: Sat 24 Jan, 2009
    ----
i should have gotten lucid points for the other night, but it doesn't matter.
the dream i had last night wasn't relevent so i won't post it. in future i'll post normal dreams in green and LD in red.

#88:  Author: Siiw PostPosted: Sat 24 Jan, 2009
    ----
I was lucid twice last night:

http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=522554#522554

It is all lucid, so it is all in black while yellow marks the start of a new dream. And i *thought* of climbing Mt.Everest at least.

#89:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sun 25 Jan, 2009
    ----
siiw, I read your dream and posted a comment there smile

EDIT: 60 points siiw

#90:  Author: almighty catfish PostPosted: Mon 26 Jan, 2009
    ----
wow i had an interesting dream last night, despite the fact that i didn't get lucid OR complete the task...

#91:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Mon 26 Jan, 2009
    ----
STOP A WAR

I was thinking about this when Barack Obama became president, he made a promise that the iraqwar would end. However, this is irrelevant, I want you to end a war (real or unreal), because this requires both courage and a vivid LD to do this.

Basic points:

Task points:

You do end the war= 5 points

You end a war without killing anyone= 15 points

You are a general of one side and stop the war= 30 points

Bonus points:

You persuade the generals on both sides to stop the war= 30 points

NOTE: This is a type A task, I recommend you to do task one, vehicles, at same time, youll get that tasks bonus too siiw

Heres the ultimate bonus (can only be earned once per contestant and only applies until next task tounge1 ):

You get onboard a vehicle and rush with a speed of 300 km/h (must be 300 tounge2 ) to the general and make him end the war= 100 points

Sorry Im late shy2 but good luck turn3

Last edited by Ghosteh on Tue 27 Jan, 2009; edited 1 time in total

#92:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Mon 26 Jan, 2009
    ----
i too have had strange dreams in the past few nights involving elephants, a special sixth sense and a nintendo DS

#93:  Author: almighty catfish PostPosted: Tue 27 Jan, 2009
    ----
oh man... now i've started school i won't have time to use techniques to help me get lucid. i guess all i can do is RC.
and again last night, i didn't get lucid. however, i was a postman!
edit: about the task, what if you're one of the generals and stop the war? does that count?

#94:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Tue 27 Jan, 2009
    ----
video_gamer wrote:

edit: about the task, what if you're one of the generals and stop the war? does that count?

Ooh whistle that will be in the score list too wink

#95:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Tue 27 Jan, 2009
    ----
sigh, havnt been getting lucid latly or all that great recall either, but thanks to this site i know how to improve

#96:  Author: Siiw PostPosted: Tue 27 Jan, 2009
    ----
I got the war, and a general as a MUME character, but was far from lucid and more interested in winning the war. rolleyes

#97:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Tue 27 Jan, 2009
    ----
sorry siiw, you get null (0) points, I dont see something that gives you score. But it still was a good try siiw good luck with the ending of war everyone turn3

#98:  Author: almighty catfish PostPosted: Wed 28 Jan, 2009
    ----
oh geez... i've had a bad day today. i hope i can get lucid tonight.
and thanks for putting up my suggestion opzekop

#99:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Thu 29 Jan, 2009
    ----
grin LOVE grin

"There is nothing stronger than love"- a quote that has a point, in fact this task is to feel love tounge2 turn3

Basic points:

Task point:

You feel very happy= 10 points

You feel love towards someone= 15 points

You feel love towards EVERYTHING= 25 points

This is type B, meaning that task 2, feel, should be made with this one, time for bonus:

Bonus:

Spawn a good feeling= 15 points

And the ultimate jackpot:

You fall in love in someone and express your feeling and the DC says yes (must be LD tounge1 ): 100 points

good luck everyone and feel love smile

#100:  Author: Siiw PostPosted: Thu 29 Jan, 2009
    ----
i was low level lucid, or half lucid:

#101:  Author: EmbraceTheMartian PostPosted: Thu 29 Jan, 2009
    ----
Sorry I haven't been posting. I haven't made significant progress to any of the challenges except one.
The night before last I was lucid and remembered the Mt. Everest goal. I few some, but lost lucidity before I got very far.
Last night I was lucid for maybe 10 min, but I didn't work toward any of the challenge goals.

#102:  Author: almighty catfish PostPosted: Thu 29 Jan, 2009
    ----
uh oh my recall is starting to drop. i've completely forgotten last nights dream. but i'm kinda proud of myself now. last night i nearly entered a dream through WILD, and that was without WBTB.

hehe this task is easy. all i have to do is think about a certain someone from school and i'll dream about them biggrin autosuggestion would help me become lucid for this

#103:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Thu 29 Jan, 2009
    ----
ive had a big school projec so hasnt been posting.

no time to post though must get back to project will post later

#104:  Author: almighty catfish PostPosted: Thu 29 Jan, 2009
    ----
i'll be quick cause i have to leave soon.
I'm fighting a ninja in a shed like place, but get defeated. we go for round 2 but my brother comes to the window and tells me i have to go. we walk halfway up the street to my old high school.
Scene skip:i'm at my current high school and i'm with my friends. we walk to the canteen and me and 3 others have to wait. i see my crush walk past with his friends. i rememebr the task and do the hand RC (counting fingers) and notice i have 6 fingers on one but 5 on the other. i check my phone and the time changes and i become lucid. i go up to him, kick him in the shins (because he can be real annoyng sometimes) and tell him i like him.
i lost lucidity soon after that when i asked random people random questions.

#105:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Thu 29 Jan, 2009
    ----
siiw gets 30 and videogamer gets 35 points, well done siiw

2.daniel= 140 points
4.ETM= 125 points
5.siiw= 115 points 8P
6.videogamer= 100 points
7.thedogsays= 55 points
8.sirch= 5 points
9.Magnus= 0 points
10. ??????

#106:  Author: maniakbill PostPosted: Fri 30 Jan, 2009
    ----
wow i hvnt done the last two tasks and im still third. iv had next to no lucid ability lately, it comes and goes in stages for me. my everday life has been very busy and this makes my dream recall drop and my ability to get lucid dissappear completely.
oh well, if i get lucid i'll try and climb a mountain, get to the top and stop a war between the mountain people, and then feel love towards all the mountain people that survived! lol
that should get me back on track wink5

#107:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sat 31 Jan, 2009
    ----
good luck maniakbill. Its hard to do all tasks at once, but you get a lot of points smile

#108:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sat 31 Jan, 2009
    ----
VISIT ANOTHER DIMENSION

As this task says you are gonna travel to other worlds. And visit some extraterrestial life. Yes, you earn more if theyre friendly tounge2

Basic points:

Task points:

You start to travel to another world= 10 points

You reach another world= 20 points

The world is poplulated= 25 points

Bonus:

You face mean aliens but make them friendly= 40 points

REMEMBER: you get bonus points (not jackpot) for the doortask.

JACKPOT: You get an LD, spawn a door and enter it to another world (like stargate)= 100 points

#109:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Sun 01 Feb, 2009
    ----
srry had a project so i couldnt post my dream.

i went lucid put had got no task points

I was driving home from my basketball practice (which i had the night before) during a snowstorm (which there was the night befor) with my mom, i said to her that i wished tomorrow was a snow day, then i told her that i thought that it was weird that when i was awake my dad was driving me.
i realized i was dreaming and tried to jump out of the car i landed flat on ly face in the snow i was lucid but i felt pretty tired so i laid there for a whileso i got up i was in bed i called a school cancelation number and they said that school was cancelled i was happy and suddenly i was playing on the computer (i think i was typing something) then sudedenly my parents were getting home from work, next i was suddenly in bed i realized that the world shouldnt be like this and did an RC it worked i was lucid again but only had enough time to play in the snow for a bit and pummel my friends
Note: next day there was a snow day ^^

I think i got 60 points

#110:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sun 01 Feb, 2009
    ----
You get 65 points for that boogie

2.daniel= 205 points
    4.ETM= 125 points
    5.siiw= 115 points 8P
    6.videogamer= 100 points
    7.thedogsays= 55 points
    8.sirch= 5 points
    9.Magnus= 0 points
    10. ??????

#111:  Author: unknownuser_333 PostPosted: Mon 02 Feb, 2009
    ----
i didn't get any challenge points but i did have an ld last night: i did WBTB and managed to stay alert long enough to do WILD. i got out of my dream bed (for some reason whenever i do WILD i always start out in bed in my room) i walked out the door and hopped into the air, trying to fly. at first i stalled a little bit, almost landing on the ground. i flapped my arms like wings, began to gain altitude, eventually i was flying high above the streets. i tried to fly around to the other side of the world to where the sun was out (it was nighttime in my dream) as i flew i remembered to look up at the night sky, i've heard the sky can be quite beautiful in a lucid dream. i looked up, i could see a large galaxy filled with different sized stars. i looked back at where i was flying, but i woke up.

#112:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Mon 02 Feb, 2009
    ----
You get 30 points for that dream applaus

1.unknownuser333= 245 points 8D
    2.daniel= 205 points
    4.ETM= 125 points
    5.siiw= 115 points 8P
    6.videogamer= 100 points
    7.thedogsays= 55 points
    8.sirch= 5 points
    9.Magnus= 0 points
    10. dreamghost= 0 points

Last task is posted in the evening siiw

#113:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Tue 03 Feb, 2009
    ----
Heres the final task:

MAKE A NICE DINNER

Yupp, stolen from previous challenges :puh: (not really, this is tradition smile )

In order to do this taks you need to spawn a kitchen and make a sweet dinner and invite some friends ^^

Basic points:

task points:

you spawn a kitchen= 5 points
You like that you cook= 10 points
you invite some friends= 15 points

and for fun:

you take moogles fish, cook it and eat it in front of her :puh: 25 points

No bonus, but the best jackpot in this challenge:

You spawn on top of MT.Everest, spawn a kitchen, make a good dinner and invite some friends= 200 points Im not joking, the catch is that you have to enter the dream on top of MT.everest tounge2

#114:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Tue 03 Feb, 2009
    ----
last chance to pull ahead.

i really want to win, okay i dont want to win that much but it would be nice.

good luck unknown user, maniak bill and everyone else in the challenge

#115:  Author: almighty catfish PostPosted: Tue 03 Feb, 2009
    ----
i doubt i'm going to complete this task (i didn't even get to the other one hmm )
i'm not going to try tonight, i'm so tired. i've had to get up early for school... it's such a bother..

#116:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Tue 03 Feb, 2009
    ----
video_gamer wrote:
i doubt i'm going to complete this task (i didn't even get to the other one hmm )
i'm not going to try tonight, i'm so tired. i've had to get up early for school... it's such a bother..

Its okay, this challenge isnt over until Ive posted the final score and choose a new TM wink and the bonus with 200 points can be taken until the end of challeng ^^

#117:  Author: Siiw PostPosted: Wed 04 Feb, 2009
    ----
I had a LD that lasted a minute or two, but no food. Only some coffee, and i didn't make it. It smelled like real coffee though.

#118:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Wed 04 Feb, 2009
    ----
Siiw gets 35 points (30 dream, 5 feeling siiw )

1.unknownuser333= 245 points 8D
    2.daniel= 205 points
    3.siiw= 150 points 8P
    4.mainiakbill= 130 points
    5.ETM= 125 points
    6.videogamer= 100 points
    7.thedogsays= 55 points
    8.sirch= 5 points
    9.Magnus= 0 points
    10. dreamghost= 0 points

The challenge is over, congratulations unknownuser boogie

I am leaving my role as TM to unknownuser, if he doenst want that role I give the role to daniel etc. ^^

#119:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Wed 04 Feb, 2009
    ----
It seems that unknownuser hasnt taken his role as TM, daniel, youre our new TM boogie just start a new thread and copy the rules (if you get some problems PM me or the mods thumbs)

This topic is now locked (as soon as the mods read it )

#120:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Wed 04 Feb, 2009
    ----
yeah im the new TM i will post the new thread tonight

LD4all » Lucid Adventures

Page 1 of 1
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com