Lucidity Challenge 15
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
LD4all » Lucid Adventures

#76:  Author: maniakbill PostPosted: Thu 22 Jan, 2009
    ----
I had a few lucid dreams last night, was good fun.
So in the dream i was standing, lucid, on the road outside my old old old house (the one I grew up in as a kid)
and i was next to the neghbour's front door because that's right next to the pavement. And i remembered this challenge, so i tried the front door and it was locked. (in the dream it was night and seemed to be quite late) i thought to myself that next time i tried the door, it would open and tried again. As i pushed it open, someone on the other side slammed it shut again (made me jump!) and i decided not to bother with that one. So i went up to my old old old house and tried the front door. I commanded it to be unlocked and then tried it and it opened.
Inside was the hallway of a very old run-down house, that looked nothing like it should do. It was completely dark inside and i kept trying to command it to be lighter but it wouldnt work. so i commanded my lucidity to increase so i would have more control and tried again. It still wouldnt work, i couldn't see inside so i gave up that one as pointless. I tried to conjure a door in mid-air but this never works for me. So i decided to teleport to a hallway of doors, and open each of them in turn in an effort to get as many points as possible tounge1
and i nearly teleported there, the hallway of doors was swimming in front of my vision and then i woke up. damn!
good task.

#77:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Thu 22 Jan, 2009
    ----
This is a type D task and its about

MT. EVEREST

Not many of you are gonna get to the top of this mountain, therefor I want you to reach it in an LD instead tounge2 Im aware that theres a lack of oxygen up there, but in an LD you dont need air tounge1
Basic points:

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don't get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

You travel to the mountain= 5 points

You start to climb but never reach the top= 10 points

You get to the top= 20 points

Bonus:

You spawn on the top (:puh:)= 25 points

A hint here, if youre lost, ask a DC for help tounge1 they surely will help you (or not lachgroen )

good luck siiw

#78:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Thu 22 Jan, 2009
    ----
daniel gets 40 points

maniakbill wrote:
So i decided to teleport to a hallway of doors, and open each of them in turn in an effort to get as many points as possible tounge1

sorry to spoil it for you, but I only see 50 points for ya :puh: you have to feel that the door is locked tounge2 (dont worry, you can do this again siiw )

1.unknownuser333= 145 points 8D
2.daniel= 140 points
3.mainiakbill= 130 points
4.ETM= 75 points
5.videogamer= 65 points
6.thedogsays= 55 points
7.siiw= 25 points 8P
8.sirch= 5 points
9.Magnus= 0 points
10. ??????

NOTE: Its very hard to see the score if you type ALL BLACK, please vary your color so its easier for me to see your points, thank you!

#79:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Fri 23 Jan, 2009
    ----
umm ghostie wouldnt i get like 50 or sixty points, cause i was lucid for at least a few minutes and i opened a locked door to a resticted area

#80:  Author: unknownuser_333 PostPosted: Fri 23 Jan, 2009
    ----
yay! this one's gonna be fun.

#81:  Author: maniakbill PostPosted: Fri 23 Jan, 2009
    ----
hmmm mount everest. great challenge, good luck everyone!

Last edited by maniakbill on Fri 23 Jan, 2009; edited 1 time in total

#82:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Fri 23 Jan, 2009
    ----
Danielns13 wrote:
umm ghostie wouldnt i get like 50 or sixty points, cause i was lucid for at least a few minutes and i opened a locked door to a resticted area

thats why you shouldnt post the dream in same color :puh:

#83:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Fri 23 Jan, 2009
    ----
srry ill start doing so other wise,

how, like lucid one couler and non lucid another or what?

#84: longest ld i've ever had!! (didn't quite get the challenge) Author: unknownuser_333 PostPosted: Fri 23 Jan, 2009
    ----
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

#85:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sat 24 Jan, 2009
    ----
I can see 70 points for unknownuser, well done siiw

1.unknownuser333= 215 points 8D
2.daniel= 140 points
3.mainiakbill= 130 points
4.ETM= 75 points
5.videogamer= 65 points
6.thedogsays= 55 points
7.siiw= 25 points 8P
8.sirch= 5 points
9.Magnus= 0 points
10. ??????

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

#86:  Author: P90X PostPosted: Sat 24 Jan, 2009
    ----
sure thing ghostie and i think i got 20 more then you put me up for

#87:  Author: almighty catfish PostPosted: Sat 24 Jan, 2009
    ----
i should have gotten lucid points for the other night, but it doesn't matter.
the dream i had last night wasn't relevent so i won't post it. in future i'll post normal dreams in green and LD in red.

#88:  Author: Siiw PostPosted: Sat 24 Jan, 2009
    ----
I was lucid twice last night:

http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=522554#522554

It is all lucid, so it is all in black while yellow marks the start of a new dream. And i *thought* of climbing Mt.Everest at least.

#89:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sun 25 Jan, 2009
    ----
siiw, I read your dream and posted a comment there smile

EDIT: 60 points siiw

#90:  Author: almighty catfish PostPosted: Mon 26 Jan, 2009
    ----
wow i had an interesting dream last night, despite the fact that i didn't get lucid OR complete the task...

LD4all » Lucid Adventures

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
Page 6 of 8
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com