LD4all forum FAQ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
LD4all » Helpdesk

#16:  Author: r3m0t PostPosted: Sun 30 Jan, 2005
    ----
I didn't mean you to press the "Code" button at all. The text which is in the code box I showed you is what you actually need to type.

You can use the "post reply" window, which is useful because it has a wider text box and lets you preview your post to make sure it looks good. smile

#17:  Author: r3m0t PostPosted: Mon 31 Jan, 2005
    ----
Moving my hand to the mouse is generally more time-consuming than typing, especially if I want to go back and specify the author.

#18: The little line beneath my nickname Author: Element PostPosted: Tue 08 Feb, 2005
    ----
Is there a way to change the little line under the nickname (over the avatar I think) ? Because some users have a difference one and I also saw new members (no start) with a line which probably they wrote (it wasn't "new member").

Anyone knows what I'm talking about?

#19:  Author: Element PostPosted: Tue 08 Feb, 2005
    ----
I meant no stars*.

#20:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Tue 08 Feb, 2005
    ----
yes element, you can change it in your profile. Go there and it will say something along the lines as: custom title - change it and there you are.

#21: star rating Author: nicolarose PostPosted: Wed 09 Mar, 2005
    ----
my question is similar - how do you get your star rating? Does it depend on how long you've been a member or is it something else? I know I have a star rating of one, how do I get it to be higher? Thanks!!

#22:  Author: moogle PostPosted: Wed 09 Mar, 2005
    ----
The stars just go up by the number of posts you make.
posts in playground, wolfgame, helpdesk and 123 testing are not counted.
colgate

#23:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Thu 10 Mar, 2005
    ----
10 posts - 1 star
50 posts - 2 star
100 posts - 3 stars
250 posts - 4 stars
500 posts - 5 stars

^^

#24:  Author: Bullseye PostPosted: Thu 07 Apr, 2005
    ----
Quote:
you can change it in your profile. Go there and it will say something along the lines as: custom title - change it and there you are.

Wer? i cant find it sadblauw

#25:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Thu 07 Apr, 2005
    ----
bullseye, you are a new member, you need at least 10 posts to do that (post introduction in the gathering for example).
Due to a glitch in this it is possible to add your title when you register as a new user. If you don't do it at that time you will have to make 10 posts first.

#26:  Author: Alvin PostPosted: Thu 07 Jul, 2005
    ----
Was wondering... the eye icon beside the title of the thread indicates if there's a new post there, right?

So what does the difference in color mean? Its either orange, or grey.

#27:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Thu 07 Jul, 2005
    ----
if it is orange, then it is a popular topic. A topic with more than 27 replies.

Last edited by Qu on Thu 07 Jul, 2005; edited 1 time in total

#28:  Author: Alvin PostPosted: Thu 07 Jul, 2005
    ----
Ah...Ok.

Thanks.

#29:  Author: Alvin PostPosted: Sat 16 Jul, 2005
    ----
Maybe its here and I just missed it somewhere... but can someone tell me the history of ld4all? I'm curious...

#30:  Author: moogle PostPosted: Sat 16 Jul, 2005
    ----
Defiance wrote:
Maybe its here and I just missed it somewhere... but can someone tell me the history of ld4all? I'm curious...

Read this topic and all will be revealed LD4all anniversary - 30 june smile http://www.ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4712

LD4all » Helpdesk

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 6
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com