LD4all forum FAQ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
LD4all » Helpdesk

#46:  Author: Sakoda PostPosted: Thu 31 Jan, 2008
    ----
just curious , why is Siiws Nick in chatmod colors , but all the othere global mods who are chat mods too wear global orange .... eh ?

#47:  Author: Siiw PostPosted: Thu 31 Jan, 2008
    ----
When the forum upgraded, we had to choose which usergroup colour would show. The chat mod colour showed as default and i haven't changed it yet siiw I spend more time in chat than on the forum on an average day, too.

#48:  Author: Sakoda PostPosted: Thu 31 Jan, 2008
    ----
ah, ok , thank you ^^ i ALWAYs wanted to know that ...

#49:  Author: Bruno PostPosted: Fri 01 Feb, 2008
    ----
there y' go, now i'm head researcher --- bet you had never seen *that* colour on a profile before!

#50:  Author: NightOwl413 PostPosted: Sat 17 May, 2008
    ----
Okay, I'm kinda confused. How do I make my own DJ? Do I just click "new topic" in the Dream Journal page? Because I clicked "preview' and it looked like an ordinary post, not a new DJ. Can someone help me out on this? whatsthat

#51:  Author: moogle PostPosted: Sat 17 May, 2008
    ----
yes just do it like a normal topic. The DJs are normal topics/posts for keeping a record of your dreams :D

You can make the posts colour coded by using bbcode or the DJ tags provided (there is a sticky topic near the top of the DJ forum explaining about the DJ tags and colour coding DJs

#52:  Author: NightOwl413 PostPosted: Sat 17 May, 2008
    ----
Well, that's the thing. I'm clueless on how to do even a normal topic. I click on Dream Journal on the Forum Index which takes me to the page with all the other users' DJs... then what do I do to make a DJ of my own? Sorry, I've never started a new topic before, so I don't know what to do.

#53:  Author: moogle PostPosted: Sat 17 May, 2008
    ----
There's a first time for everything :D

Just go to the Dj forum and click the new topic button

and away you go colgate

any problems just send me a pm ... you can also test bbcode in the 123 testing forum
http://www.ld4all.com/forum/faq.php?mode=bbcode

#54:  Author: Sakoda PostPosted: Thu 05 Feb, 2009
    ----
Direct links to shops ..
Not sure wheter ive seen this practice here i think ; is it legitimate to post link to shop for example in this form perfectly-lucid*net instead of www.perfectly-lucid.net ?
plz dont kill me anx

#55:  Author: moogle PostPosted: Thu 05 Feb, 2009
    ----
in the forum guidelines it says
Quote:
Link policy
Please don't post URL's or direct links to product vendors. If you want to discuss something related to LD's then please keep it general and don't place a link to a site where you can order the product.

so, no it wouldn't be allowed since using * instead of . is just a way of trying to get around the rule.

#56:  Author: Sakoda PostPosted: Thu 05 Feb, 2009
    ----
Ok, thank you .
Twas' just a theoretical question .
smile

#57:  Author: x Puffycloud x PostPosted: Wed 03 Mar, 2010
    ----
^^ Quick question. Is there supposed to be a little eye next to the quote post button where you can see the veiws and such? Or is that only for mods? I was just wondering because I can't see it.

#58:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Wed 03 Mar, 2010
    ----
Profile -> set ' hide online status' to ' no'

it's below the part where it asks if you want to display yyour email.

If you do that you will show up on the eyelist as well.

#59:  Author: x Puffycloud x PostPosted: Thu 04 Mar, 2010
    ----
^^ Thanks Q

#60:  Author: Eilatan PostPosted: Tue 12 Oct, 2010
    ----
I dunno if it's been asked before, but how do you get one of those badges over your avatar that says you've completed an LD4all quest? What quest? =O

LD4all » Helpdesk

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Page 4 of 6
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com