Has LD4all helped you? you can help LD4all! :)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
LD4all » LD4all news and announcements

#1: Has LD4all helped you? you can help LD4all! :) Author: Qu PostPosted: Sun 15 Feb, 2009
    ----
Has LD4all helped you? You can help LD4all!

LD4all is a labour of love. I have founded this site in 1996 to spread the art and knowledge of lucid dreaming throughout the world.

:amsterdam: :amsterdam: :amsterdam: I am thankful for everyone who has helped and is helping LD4all. Whether it is by donating your time, your energy, your help or your knowledge. :amsterdam: :amsterdam: :amsterdam:

However, LD4all needs money to keep it running. So if you feel grateful for what LD4all has done for you, and you can afford it then please consider showing your gratitude by donating to LD4all. Every donation goes towards LD4all and it motivates me to keep maintaining and updating the site.

:amsterdam: :amsterdam: :amsterdam: Your donations are deeply appreciated! :amsterdam: :amsterdam: :amsterdam:

When you donate, your name will be displayed on a separate donor page, here (If you don't want your name to be displayed let me know)

Lucid Dreamers Unite Donations are handled through Paypal

-> Send a donation

Please mention your forum username so I know who it is from smile

bow Thank you! bow

Last edited by Qu on Tue 09 Jun, 2015; edited 31 times in total

#2:  Author: Greyfyre PostPosted: Thu 21 Jan, 2010
    ----
Check your PayPal account for a donation smile

Happy new year, and thank you for all you do pasQuale!

#3:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Thu 21 Jan, 2010
    ----
Thank you so much, Greyfyre! :D :amsterdam: :amsterdam: :amsterdam:
much appreciated!

I better hurry with putting that donor page up!

#4:  Author: primatech PostPosted: Sat 06 Feb, 2010
    ----
Hey, I didn't notice the donation situation till now. Bank account is a little low at the moment, but I will try and contribute soon!

#5:  Author: Adderad PostPosted: Mon 15 Feb, 2010
    ----
When i got the cash, and a few more clear LD's, i'll donate tounge2.

#6:  Author: primatech PostPosted: Fri 26 Feb, 2010
    ----
hahaha...Adderad wants his moneys worth

#7:  Author: Lolz4All PostPosted: Tue 02 Mar, 2010
    ----
Ah... I like to donate some money. But I still didn't got my bank account in mah hands. :\

#8:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Wed 10 Mar, 2010
    ----
Thank you BaYoNeTTe ! :D

#9:  Author: Basilus West PostPosted: Thu 20 May, 2010
    ----
No icon to put in the sig for the 2010 sponsors? rolleyes

#10:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Thu 20 May, 2010
    ----
Basilus West wrote:
No icon to put in the sig for the 2010 sponsors? rolleyes

I hadn't planned on making icons, since I don't do yearly fundraiser anymore, but if you like an icon I can make you one grin Will have to wait until I'm less busy though overspannen

#11:  Author: Basilus West PostPosted: Thu 20 May, 2010
    ----
If you didn't plan to make a lil' icon and moreover you're busy, then don't do it, it was not important at all. wink Thank you anyhow for proposing it. smile

#12:  Author: Lucid_Sockhat PostPosted: Fri 25 Jun, 2010
    ----
You asked for our forum username in the payment, but I didn't see that option... so here's an FYI that you're getting something from over here. kiekeboe

#13:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Sat 26 Jun, 2010
    ----
Thank you so much! I wondered who you were smile I'll add your name to the sponsorpage when I'm on a computer again smile
much appreciated!

#14:  Author: GB-RU PostPosted: Sun 04 Jul, 2010
    ----
When I have my first lucid dream I will donate $10USD. I know it is not a lot, but every little helps. This is a promise.

#15:  Author: Kava PostPosted: Wed 07 Jul, 2010
    ----
I will be more then happy to give. I owe alot to this forum both for my LDing, and the moral support you guys have given me. I get payed in two weeks. Please PM me incase I forget, because I am forgetfull like that. Plus given the fact that you put up with my insain brain without banning me. LOL

LD4all » LD4all news and announcements

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 6
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com