ND Challenge #1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next  :| |:
LD4all » the Stuff Dreams are made of...

#196:  Author: moogle PostPosted: Sat 16 Oct, 2010
    ----
Quote:
One thing I would suggest is, more reward/incentive for LDs, I know this Challenge is more focusing on recalling and recording dreams in general but to me it feels like this site is mainly for lucid dreaming so we should reward that more

ahh but this topic/competition is in the normal dream sub forum, we already have the lucid challenge competition and monthly quests ... plus having a LD is reward in itself ^^. Personally I think you got the awards for LDs just right thumbs

#197:  Author: Ysim PostPosted: Sat 16 Oct, 2010
    ----
Another (slightly odd) normal dream from last night about my old college, my old high school, and some electronics/robotics club.

#198:  Author: G. atlanticus PostPosted: Sat 16 Oct, 2010
    ----
I only recalled one dream... but it did involve hiding in underground caverns to escape from some badies.

If I might add my own suggestion... perhaps keep a list of all the challenges on the original post (or somewhere in one spot). I've lost track of some of them and it's more difficult to search through pages of posts.

#199:  Author: Kirbypowered PostPosted: Sun 17 Oct, 2010
    ----
Another dream for today, but I just really didn't feel like writing it this morning so I don't remember many details. I need to update my DJ on here, it's almost been a week! Got a little busy with school, I guess.

Edit: Wait, it's been more than a week. hand voor hoofd Always happens when I skip updating it for one day.

#200:  Author: Dreamjutsu PostPosted: Sun 17 Oct, 2010
    ----
Scores:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Tonight's the night, the final chance. Do your best. grin

@hunaynay
Haha yeah i kept telling myself to do that but then I'd go and forget. shy2

@kirbypowered
Kirbypowered wrote:
Wait, it's been more than a week. Always happens when I skip updating it for one day.
Yeah the same thing happened to me, except i have no excuse, i'm just lazy............

#201:  Author: Kirbypowered PostPosted: Sun 17 Oct, 2010
    ----
I had a great night for recall, if not a little confusing. I either had one fragment and three dream or one big dream chained in the middle. I'll try to decide how to organize it today.

Edit: I've decided that it's two fragments and two dreams.

Last edited by Kirbypowered on Mon 18 Oct, 2010; edited 1 time in total

#202:  Author: moogle PostPosted: Sun 17 Oct, 2010
    ----
no recall for last night

#203:  Author: Stormrush PostPosted: Sun 17 Oct, 2010
    ----
I only remember an iron, was so exciting I didnt even bother to write it in my DJ lol sadblauw

#204:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sun 17 Oct, 2010
    ----
No recall for me either

#205:  Author: G. atlanticus PostPosted: Mon 18 Oct, 2010
    ----
Three NDs for me. I think I'll post two of them. One included music and the other included caves. Lots of caves. The third one I'm not posting involved exploring another planet (Neptune mayhaps?) and trying to find a decent parking spot. xD (Although DCs and I remarked that Neptune was strangely solid and we could breath the air, so maybe it was a different planet.)

EDIT: tada

#206:  Author: Ysim PostPosted: Mon 18 Oct, 2010
    ----
1 ND and a fragment about pokemon. Will post asap...probably not till tomorrow though. Very busy!

#207:  Author: Dreamjutsu PostPosted: Mon 18 Oct, 2010
    ----
Final Scores:

I think most of you have posted your dream count, and since there is a gap, unless someone has been holding back dreams from the scoring....
The person with the highest score for the first ND Challenge is *drum-roll*

I think this was a great first challenge, and I hope there will be another. I had a great time reading you all's DJs and everything. ^^

#208:  Author: moogle PostPosted: Mon 18 Oct, 2010
    ----
bow2 to ysim

applaus speech speech!

#209:  Author: Stormrush PostPosted: Mon 18 Oct, 2010
    ----
Congrats Ysim smile smile smile smile

I'm going to discipline myself and recall and record more !!

#210:  Author: Stormrush PostPosted: Tue 19 Oct, 2010
    ----
I dreamt i was in my mates house she was redorating etc, i saw that she had the double bed in front of the door.... I should of known i was dreaming as the bed wouldnt fit in RL Kicked myself lol So ND i guess sadblauw

LD4all » the Stuff Dreams are made of...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next  :| |:
Page 14 of 15
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com