Lucid dream mirror
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
LD4all » General Lucidness

#16:  Author: Xaren PostPosted: Tue 28 May, 2013
    ----
Thank you all very much for all your replies, somehow i didn't even notice i had this many replies!

matthewebbert wrote:
Sounds Interesting.. will definitely try it smile

Shouldn't i be saying that!? xD

Sounds interesting indeed^^

#17:  Author: Anaxamander PostPosted: Thu 30 May, 2013
    ----
My very first LD, I looked in a mirror and my face was swimming around, as if it was puzzle pieces floating on a pool of water. It sounds freaky, but in the dream, I found it hilarious.

#18:  Author: dB_FTS PostPosted: Thu 30 May, 2013
    ----
Anaxamander wrote:
My very first LD, I looked in a mirror and my face was swimming around, as if it was puzzle pieces floating on a pool of water. It sounds freaky, but in the dream, I found it hilarious.

That's the thing with dream experiences, at lest the ones we remember. They can be either very terrifying and scary or beautiful and calm.

I'm not saying that there aren't normal feelings in dreams that there is only a contrast like good or bad experience but those are mostly memorable. So I noticed that people usually are attracted or rejected by dreams because of this type of experiences - good or bad. Nothing new, that's exactly how we react in normal everyday waking life situations, just wanted to point out how one the same experience can be seen or experienced completely oppositely...

I'm glad you found it hilarious. It must have been a nice experience.

#19:  Author: Lucid_seangoman PostPosted: Sat 06 Jul, 2013
    ----
Anaxamander wrote:

This happened in my first LD too ! I looked at the mirror and my nose was above the level of my eyes.. 'twas hilarious ! Pity I didn't step through the mirror though, I'll be doing that next time !

LD4all » General Lucidness

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com