Lucidity Challenge 43: Winner - drd!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19, 20, 21  Next  :| |:
LD4all » Lucid Adventures

#121:  Author: HeadInTheClouds PostPosted: Sun 29 Jun, 2014
    ----
Another night of strange dreams for me. I had a long LD. I've got a lot to write, so I put the LD in the spoiler tag.

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

I just remembered as I was typing this post up that I had a ND, where I was on a camping/hiking trail and my cat decided to run up to a large pack of a bear/wolf pack. I think it was bears at one point, and then changed to wolves. Does this count for meeting an exotic animal in its habitat?

So, yeah, a lot of strangeness from last night. I honestly didn't even realize how odd a bird talking to me was until I wrote it down here. I also didn't mean to kill the bird, but it happened.

Also, no tasks, but just wanted to share. There was a treasure hunt going on in one of my NDs, which led to a hotel where Abed from Community was dressed in white robes and singing some odd song that was supposed to be a hint. I had this dream I think twice last night and the second time I ganged up with him, Shirley, and possibly someone else to screw everyone else out of the competition.

#122:  Author: Thorn PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun, 2014
    ----
Here is a long LD in which I communicate telepathically with an animal (how convenient that I visualize LD4all members based on avatars ). I know I already did this Task task, but I now have the lucid bonus for it.

Rhewin, I'm totally mad that you added "Become lucid" as a Quest condition, as I explored pyramids in an ND. grrr How dare the Quests on a lucid dreaming site require lucidity...!

#123:  Author: drd PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun, 2014
    ----
Had 3 lds chained together for a long length. Flipped some cars and flew. Looked for my cat and failed. No subtasks completed

#124:  Author: Koharo PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun, 2014
    ----
6/29/14
-Played air guitar, feeling these strange vibrations on my fingers and torso every time I'd strum. Wasn't a lucid dream though...

#125:  Author: Rhewin PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun, 2014
    ----
@Letaali: yep, that counts ^^. That was a normal dream, yes?

@Scipio: fly away

@HeadInTheClouds: if you consider a bear/wolf to be exotic, I can count that. Points for the music task as well.

@Koharo: air or not, that's still an instrument!

Scores are updated

Thorn has now made his way into the top three and is tied with En'enra for second. HeadInTheClouds is only 15 points behind in third.

I don't have time to completely calculate the team participation rate at the moment. I do know that the Transformation Team is still leading, but Creation is on the board now.

#126:  Author: Letaali PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun, 2014
    ----
Yes, it was a normal dream. Also heard a guitar being played and some music from a radio after that dream, so those points should be fairly well covered.

#127:  Author: Siiw PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun, 2014
    ----
I had a medium LD or rather a string of three short ones. Will post after work, no tasks done.

#128:  Author: obfusc8 PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun, 2014
    ----
Another short, rather unimpressive LD here. No tasks accomplished as I heard the music after I lost lucidity.

#129:  Author: drd PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun, 2014
    ----
I had a long ld chained with 7-8 long DEILDs for a VERY long combined length. I think the initial ld may have been my longest ld. I talked to my cat, turned my mom into a dog, and talked to her as well. I also completed my personal goal for sure this time.

#130:  Author: HeadInTheClouds PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun, 2014
    ----
@Rhewin

I'm on the fence about the task myself, but after thinking about it, I think it would probably be better not to count bears/wolves as exotic. I feel like an exotic animal ought to be one you could find at the Zoo.

#131:  Author: Mew151 PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun, 2014
    ----
I had a long LD last night. I'll just count it as long. I lost and regained lucidity in the dream. I might have tamed an animal last night. I felt like I "changed its alignment", and then later summoned it to attack some enemies, but I didn't adopt it or control it or anything. I did make it stop attacking me, though.

#132:  Author: Thorn PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun, 2014
    ----
I briefly glanced at my pets in the second ND here.

#133:  Author: drd PostPosted: Tue 01 Jul, 2014
    ----
I also turned music into something physical.

#134:  Author: Cornelia Xaos PostPosted: Wed 02 Jul, 2014
    ----
So close to doing all the subtasks and the team dream for the current task... Just needed another minute or so and it would have been in the bag and I would have been swimming in the ocean... Oh well.. there's always tonight! :D

Almost Merfolk ~ Short Lucid Dream

Stats so far:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

#135:  Author: Letaali PostPosted: Wed 02 Jul, 2014
    ----
Talked with a dog in a non-lucid dream.

LD4all » Lucid Adventures

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19, 20, 21  Next  :| |:
Page 9 of 21
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com