NO New Mod positions available - don't apply within ;P
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
LD4all » LD4all news and announcements

#1: NO New Mod positions available - don't apply within ;P Author: Qu PostPosted: Thu 01 Apr, 2004
    ----
Hi everybody,

The forum is growing so big lately that the current mods cannot keep up anymore. Therefore there are new Mod positions available.

Mod selection has always been done by invitation only - when the current Modteam thinks you are a suitable candidate, you are invited to become a Mod.

However, we now think everybody should have a go, therefore we have decided to give everybody who applies today the mod status. It doesn't even matter how many posts you have or how long you have been on this forum, everybody can apply.

Applying can by posting a reply in this thread stating: "YES I WANT TO BE A MOD!"

Tomorrow all candidates will receive their stars and the directions to the bathroom.

wiske

Last edited by Qu on Mon 14 Feb, 2005; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: r3m0t PostPosted: Thu 01 Apr, 2004
    ----
Me please! I read pretty much the whole forum (except shortcuts, lounge and the evolution thread) every two days. I promise not to make everybody come to me and worship the wikibook smile.

(That was sincere!)

YES I WANT TO BE A MOD!

Quote:
we have decided to give everybody who applies today the mod status. It doesn't even matter how many posts you have or how long you have been on this forum, everybody can apply.

That sounds like everybody who posts here becomes a mod... surely not what you meant? eh

#3:  Author: moogle PostPosted: Thu 01 Apr, 2004
    ----
YES I WANT TO BE A MOD

I wasn't going to apply but since there will be many more mods...and I read most posts I thought I would help out.

edit this could be an April Fool's Day thread.

#4:  Author: r3m0t PostPosted: Thu 01 Apr, 2004
    ----
Hah! I forgot about that when I was reading the topic... the forum is getting pretty busy though. And even though the post says that everybody gets to be mod, it also says you have to "apply". If only pasQuale wasn't dutch sadblauw

#5:  Author: DreamAddict PostPosted: Thu 01 Apr, 2004
    ----

"YES I WANT TO BE A MOD!"

wow, that was quick. 8D

#6:  Author: Johan PostPosted: Thu 01 Apr, 2004
    ----
dm7 wrote:

"YES I WANT TO BE A MOD!"

wow, that was quick. 8D

But you are a mod! wink

#7:  Author: r3m0t PostPosted: Thu 01 Apr, 2004
    ----
Exactly!

Would any mods attest that this is not an April fools?

Last edited by r3m0t on Thu 01 Apr, 2004; edited 1 time in total

#8:  Author: Dm7 PostPosted: Thu 01 Apr, 2004
    ----
Ehm, I want to be a mod again!

reallybiggrin

#9:  Author: Johan PostPosted: Thu 01 Apr, 2004
    ----
r3m0t wrote:
Exactly!

Would any mods attest that this is not an April fools?

Are you crazy? The forum is becoming way too busy, and I'm tired of spending hours just deleting doubles and stuff grrr PLEASE HELP US OUT cry

#10:  Author: Siiw PostPosted: Thu 01 Apr, 2004
    ----
LOL! Nice try. This is the best one so far this day!

#11:  Author: DreamAddict PostPosted: Thu 01 Apr, 2004
    ----
I think this is a great idea. All of the members on ld4all are so well behaved, and it stays so busy. If we are all mods we could easily handle double threads and post, and handle all those 5 page threads that need splitting. grin

I say hire all the good people while we have them, and then we'll be able to whoop the bad ones if they ever drop by. devil

#12:  Author: r3m0t PostPosted: Thu 01 Apr, 2004
    ----
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_1%2C_2004

#13:  Author: Dm7 PostPosted: Thu 01 Apr, 2004
    ----
Yes they're so well-behaved. grin I'm hoping to get my mod status back. ^^

#14:  Author: Mohegan PostPosted: Thu 01 Apr, 2004
    ----
I WANT TO BE AN ADMIN! Oh wait i have admin control anyways never mind.

#15:  Author: Technodreamer PostPosted: Fri 02 Apr, 2004
    ----
Quote:
Ehm, I want to be a mod again!

DA comes crawling back

I would like to be a mod. But not right now. Prehaps in a year or so. I am very busy, and so LD is now becoming a background part of my life.

Congarts to the new mods. Be careful, this is most likley an April fools joke. Dutch April fools jokes are particulkarly bad. (In my opinion).

LD4all » LD4all news and announcements

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 8
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com