What do your hands look like in your dreams?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
LD4all » the Stuff Dreams are made of...

#31:  Author: ||| || | ||| | PostPosted: Tue 24 May, 2005
    ----
Usually i have 6 or more fingers. This is the most successful RC I have so far. (look at my avatar)

#32: yeah, me too Author: warp2002 PostPosted: Fri 29 Aug, 2008
    ----
I'm new to this and I am yet to have an LD but when I read this coloum It reminded me of a dream I had where each of my fingers had an extra joint on it, maybe if it happens again I'll notice and "go lucid" heres hoping! ^^

#33:  Author: Dharma_bum PostPosted: Sun 28 Sep, 2008
    ----
they look lizard like i guess. and i see like the individual layers that make up my hand move all independently. like moving and flwoing without my control.

#34:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sun 28 Sep, 2008
    ----
I never hand RC, but its cool that you get LD of that

#35:  Author: Winter Depths PostPosted: Wed 01 Oct, 2008
    ----
I don't have hands usully. It's like the're invisible. They still act like hands and all, I just can't see them.

#36:  Author: warp2002 PostPosted: Thu 02 Oct, 2008
    ----
that sounds kind of like my non-lucid dreams, I thought it was telekineses, but now that I think of it, it could have been that my hands were invisible and my arms could do that loony toons thing, where they stretch to like a mile long.

#37:  Author: Mrs T PostPosted: Thu 02 Oct, 2008
    ----
The only time I've counted my fingers in my dream my hands looked perfectly normal, only missing a finger. Though when I re-counted them there were ten fingers so I didn't get lucid

#38:  Author: Shaolink PostPosted: Thu 02 Oct, 2008
    ----
My hand are usually normal, except the right hand has got six fingers. Once there were so many fingers on each hand that I didn't bother counting because I got lucid anyway. In my most recent LD, I became lucid when my hand had six fingers and was flat like a pancake.

The hand RC usually works for me. smile

#39:  Author: Phi PostPosted: Sun 12 Oct, 2008
    ----
My hands are usually just my hands. With the exception of dreams where I've taken a different shape, they look exactly like they do when I'm awake

#40:  Author: Stricken PostPosted: Sun 12 Oct, 2008
    ----
They vary from dream to dream. Sometimes I have too many, sometimes I have too few, one time I had 3 hands. Or like last night, they'll often appear "ghostly," more or less, and be somewhat translucent. I've even seen them the wrong color a few times. It's actually pretty interesting to look at them most of the time.

#41:  Author: tkrulewich PostPosted: Sun 12 Oct, 2008
    ----
Well I have only done the hand RC in a dream twice, and I didn't get lucid either time, but it was interesting. The first time they looked normal but there was a white rectangle covering the middle 2 fingers that I can best describe as resembling a graphics bug in a video game. The other time my pointer and middle finger were wrapped around each other and stuck that way.

#42:  Author: KocoBassa PostPosted: Sat 13 Nov, 2010
    ----
My hands mostly look normal, except that my thumbs are on the opposite sides of my hands. smile

#43:  Author: Variandi PostPosted: Wed 17 Nov, 2010
    ----
I usually don't look at my hands, the one time i did it was like a fleshy flame

#44:  Author: W1cker PostPosted: Wed 17 Nov, 2010
    ----
at the only time I have looked at my hands in my dream they looked like normal (didn't count fingers) but little bit darker and smaller .... but I think I didn't see my arms eek2
oh .. and everything else was very blurry at the time I focused to my hand ... neutral

#45:  Author: Move Zig PostPosted: Wed 17 Nov, 2010
    ----
Seems to vary a lot, but the most common thing is an extra finger (looking like a nastily mutated hand), then a missing finger, and once I had a skeletal hand.

LD4all » the Stuff Dreams are made of...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 5
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com