Scribes needed :) Apply within.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16, 17, 18  Next  :| |:
LD4all » LD4all news and announcements

#76:  Author: fflarex PostPosted: Fri 14 Jan, 2005
    ----
Alright, so hypothetically... if I joined now, what kind of work needs to be done that hasn't been or isn't being worked on by someone else? Also, I *think* I may want to be a librarian but my schedule's pretty tight so anything I do might take a while to finish.

#77:  Author: r3m0t PostPosted: Sat 15 Jan, 2005
    ----
fflarex wrote:
Alright, so hypothetically... if I joined now, what kind of work needs to be done that hasn't been or isn't being worked on by someone else?

I wouldn't like to give all the details about the projects in here, but I can say that:

• You will be able to start your own project if it isn't on this list
  • You will be able to take over somebody else's project if they give permission (which is likely because there hasn't been much going on recently)
  • You can provide feedback to other librarians about their projects so far
  • You will be able to help us develop ideas for the library

All of which are very useful. grin

Edit: There is now a full project status list available for the public eye. It is here.

fflarex wrote:
Also, I *think* I may want to be a librarian but my schedule's pretty tight so anything I do might take a while to finish.

We get that a lot! ^^ Whatever you do is fine.

So, would you like to join?

Last edited by r3m0t on Sat 15 Jan, 2005; edited 2 times in total

#78:  Author: Technodreamer PostPosted: Sat 15 Jan, 2005
    ----
If you want to be a librarian just PM me or post here and I'll make you one smile

#79:  Author: DreamAddict PostPosted: Sat 15 Jan, 2005
    ----
r3m0t, mind your t's and p's lach1
http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10250
http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10250
lach2

#80:  Author: r3m0t PostPosted: Sat 15 Jan, 2005
    ----
Can't imagine how the p got there. Fixed.

#81:  Author: fflarex PostPosted: Mon 17 Jan, 2005
    ----
Actually I don't think I'd be a good librarian. I'd really like to, but when I think about my schedule, my work as a librarian wouldn't just take a long time, it would probably never get finished. My schedule just got unexpectedly busier (yes, more so than before) and in my very rare free time I'd rather be doing something else than this. Sorry.

#82:  Author: stargirl PostPosted: Mon 17 Jan, 2005
    ----
could be fun...but being a junior is hard! can i be a temporary librarian during summer? tounge2

#83:  Author: Technodreamer PostPosted: Tue 18 Jan, 2005
    ----
stargirl wrote:
could be fun...but being a junior is hard! can i be a temporary librarian during summer? tounge2

Yes, you don't have to be a librarian forever. smile

#84:  Author: foo fighter PostPosted: Mon 14 Feb, 2005
    ----
I'd like to help .. I know I haven't been around long but I enjoy doing 'research' on anything I'm interested in, and helping out with compiling stuff about (lucid) dreaming should help keep me focused on the subject & (hopefully) keep me motivated! smile

#85:  Author: Xgamer4 PostPosted: Tue 15 Feb, 2005
    ----
I'd like to apply. I believe I'd make a valuable asset to the team and would be helpful. </bigwords>

I tend to be good with thinking up and critiquing things. I can point out flaws in arguments or typos and am pretty creative.

#86:  Author: Technodreamer PostPosted: Tue 15 Feb, 2005
    ----
Thank you for your interests. We would like active members for the librarians. As soon as your post count is 50, and your activity is regular, then please feel free to PM me and I will be more than happy to sign you up.

Thanks again

#87:  Author: ilovelucid PostPosted: Mon 21 Feb, 2005
    ----
i'd like to be a librarian please!

#88:  Author: Technodreamer PostPosted: Tue 22 Feb, 2005
    ----
Quote:
Thank you for your interests. We would like active members for the librarians. As soon as your post count is 50, and your activity is regular, then please feel free to PM me and I will be more than happy to sign you up.

Thanks again

Ilovelucid, we also need a demonstration that potential librarians know their way around the forum smile

#89:  Author: ilovelucid PostPosted: Wed 23 Feb, 2005
    ----
my apologies

#90:  Author: Technodreamer PostPosted: Fri 25 Feb, 2005
    ----
ilovelucid wrote:
My apologies

No, there's no need to apologise smile

LD4all » LD4all news and announcements

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16, 17, 18  Next  :| |:
Page 6 of 18
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com