Scribes needed :) Apply within.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next  :| |:
LD4all » LD4all news and announcements

#241:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Sun 16 Aug, 2009
    ----
OK, well apply again after you are back smile (in case you are back and don't feel like it anymore )

#242:  Author: Spider PostPosted: Sun 16 Aug, 2009
    ----
hahaha, good one wink5
When i get back hopefully my experiment will have some results,and if they are good i will consider writing a detailed guide.
so, uhmm..later smile

#243:  Author: wolvendeer PostPosted: Sun 16 Aug, 2009
    ----
Yeah, I'd like to join the scribes. I got started writing a [large] guide for MM, and now I figure it'd be nice to write some more stuff. Plus, like was said before, it give a good reason to dig through old/huge posts I otherwise wouldn't venture into.

#244:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Sun 16 Aug, 2009
    ----
OK smile Welcome in smile

#245:  Author: Shadow Dreamer PostPosted: Sun 16 Aug, 2009
    ----
Thanks! grin
Quote:
Shadow Dreamer, you are such an addict, that I don't know if becoming a scribe will be a good thing or a bad thing (eg you spending even more hours here you should get out too sometimes, you know )

Don't worry, I'll try to limit myself! wink
And I do get out... I (usually) don't spend all day on LD4all!

#246:  Author: Lord Antares PostPosted: Sun 16 Aug, 2009
    ----
Well, I like helping people and writing guides...

But I don't think I've got the time to write long posts and guides...

I would like to edit some posts, or add things that others didn't.

And I hope I will eventually write a guide...
Well, if you are not satisfied with me, just kick me out wink5

So, you can count me in...

#247:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Sun 16 Aug, 2009
    ----
If you don't have time, then it's better not to join wink5 it takes time to delve through old topics and add usable things smile sorry smile

#248:  Author: kalyan PostPosted: Thu 20 Aug, 2009
    ----
i applied long back but i did not get reply as the scribes are reorganising. i hope they will consider me now.
1.i have 50 posts
2. i am intersted in writing tutorials but i dont know whether they are really useful.
3. and, Q included my 'failure initiated lucid dreaming' technique into the knowledge base as a variation of WILD technique

#249:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Thu 20 Aug, 2009
    ----
What's needed are scribes who are willing to dive into old topics and extract those jewels of information hidden in those posts.

#250:  Author: kalyan PostPosted: Sun 23 Aug, 2009
    ----
i have holidays now, so i think i can spend 2-3 hours daily reading the old archives.
can i join now?

#251:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Sun 23 Aug, 2009
    ----
Welcome in, kalyan smile

#252:  Author: Spider PostPosted: Sat 05 Sep, 2009
    ----
I'm applying again !
I'm back from vacation and i have >6 hrs almost every day to venture into the long known.
smile

#253:  Author: Wyvern PostPosted: Thu 17 Sep, 2009
    ----
I'd like to join the Scribes if that's alright. smile

I'm finally feeling up to sharing all the tips and tricks I've learned over the years. (And I've already started with my transformation topic.)

#254:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Thu 17 Sep, 2009
    ----
that's great wyv! smile

One thing though - the purpose of the scribes is to collect useful posts already on the forum and merge those in a FAQ/tutorial/article of some sorts. If you write a great tutorial (which you have already done grin ) it could be moved to the KB without you having to be a scribe.

having said that, there are some scribes currently working on their own things, (still from before the reorganisation).

#255:  Author: Wyvern PostPosted: Thu 17 Sep, 2009
    ----
pasQuale wrote:
One thing though - the purpose of the scribes is to collect useful posts already on the forum and merge those in a FAQ/tutorial/article of some sorts. If you write a great tutorial (which you have already done grin ) it could be moved to the KB without you having to be a scribe.

That's absolutely no problem. I don't mind compiling information. I already have some ideas in mind.

LD4all » LD4all news and announcements

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next  :| |:
Page 17 of 18
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com