Pause Time

Snape's Dream Journal - Harry Potter Series

Author  Message 
Snape
Deatheater
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Mon 21 Mar, 2005  Reply with quote

Yang wrote:
And I was with a boy who also wore Hogwarts robes.

That was me! I think we attended first year at Hogwarts together!!wizard
It's funny you say that, coz I always dream that Ron is in my dreams and Hermione has never been in any of my dreams - though it feels that I am Harry (in a way).

Yang
Lunatic.
Astral Explorer
Yang has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

8D I don't know what to say...

Then again, I do have brown, naturally a bit wavy and thick hair and hazel eyes. lol.

Keep posting your dreams. They're interesting. wink

Snape
Deatheater
Dream Deity

Oh I will, but not in this thread as this is my 'Harry Potter' series of dreams only, see my DJ in the Dream Diary section of the forum!! (though I'm only posting my Lucid dreams and WILD attempts over there at the moment)

Take care,
S

Yang
Lunatic.
Astral Explorer

Aaah! I meant the Harry Potter dreams. :D

Fay
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Hey Snape! I'm also a really big Harry Potter fan (ever since my grade 8 teacher made me read the first one lol!)

I find that I get a lot of Harry Potter dreams right before a book comes out, and right after. So I'm hoping I can use things from Harry Potter as a dream sign when the sixth book is released!

Your dreams are interesting, they're fun to read! keep posting!

Snape
Deatheater
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Tue 22 Mar, 2005  Reply with quote

Yeah you're right Fay, I too found that all these dreams occurred when I read the series. I guess I too can use this as a dreamsign when the next book comes out in july. Watch out you little muggles!!!
BTW Don't worry, I'll definitely post any other related dreams here.

Yang
Lunatic.
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Wed 23 Mar, 2005  Reply with quote

Funny. I checked my dream diary and noticed that I saw a lot of dreams in 2003 and 2004,where Ron and Harry were around. Also, lots of quidditch and just doing magic and stuff. smile

Stormthunder
thunderyness
cookie lover

PostPosted: Sun 27 Mar, 2005  Reply with quote

I had one Harry Potter dream once, where it was made into a Japanese anime series. But they turned Harry into a martial arts expert with the personality of Rambo, and it was absolutely terrible. ^^

I can't believe you had so many HP dreams, by the way - I'm amazed!

Snape
Deatheater
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Mon 28 Mar, 2005  Reply with quote

Rambo-Harry?! I think that's one Harry Potter movie I'll skip!!

Cid Silverwing
Paladin of The Light
cookie lover

PostPosted: Mon 08 Aug, 2005  Reply with quote

I'm speechless... You have waaayyy too many Harry Potter dreams. I was like omg when i read your first posts. eek2

PutBoy
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Mon 08 Aug, 2005  Reply with quote

I want HP dreams. It would be easy to do anything. You got a wand, for one thing ;D

BabelFish
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Thu 01 Sep, 2005  Reply with quote

11th July 2004:

'There', said Harry Potter as he pointed towards a tower in the North-west. 'That's Dumbledore's office!' Harry, Ron and me ran across the frozen ground of a farm towards the tower and up the spiralling stair-case. Halfway up a monster started coming after us. Its body was that of a spider, but he had a human face. (Upon awakening, I realised that it was the same monster from a nightmare that I had the previous night.. also involving a spiralling stair-case.) We continued running up all the way and we grabbed on to a big sun-dial and each other. The sun-dial was made up of round slate of bronze and it
had some words written on it. We had to say certain magical words in order to be transported in. We tried several time, but we just couldn't hit on the right password. The monster was just reaching the landing where we were standing. Harry suddenly had a bright idea. In one way or another he managed
to jump behind the monster and was now standing on the staircase. 'Hey Harry, what are you doing?!' Ron shouted desperately. He winked at us, and said that he just needed to take a little trip into the past. Then he disappeared. I looked at the monster advancing towards us in shock. Damn it! We didn't have any more time to experiment with the sun-dial. I took a step away from it and tried to kick the monster. Where was Harry? I had some idea on what it was he was trying to do.. but he sure was taking his time! I prepared to attack the monster again, when Harry suddenly reappeared while grinning broadly. He grabbed hold of the stair-case rails with one hand, and us with the other. I hurried back to touch the sun-dial again. Then we read up the words written on the sun-dial loudly. As we were transported into the office, I couldn't for the life of me understand why we hadn't read the words right away. The password was right there in front of us!

14th July 2004:

I was running around in an old castle. I saw some protective leg gear lying around next to one of the walls in the corridor. Harry Potter was trying to convince me and Ron that oldemort was still alive. I suddenly heard Voldemort's whisper wind itself around the dusty rooms and corridors in the castle.

Harry, Ron and me were queuing up in a line so that we could each get a really nice hot bath, complete with a backscrub and a massage. We patiently waited for our turn, while the people in the queue before us slowly dwinled away. When it finally was our turn, the bell rang and the break was suddenly over and a flood of students came into the bathroom which suddenly increased in size and turned into a large main hall. Harry, Ron and me started shouting. We were standing in the middle of the crowd and pleaded with the people standing in
the balustrades around and for several floors above us. I got really angry and shouted: 'Scram!' Total silence followed. Had I been too harsh? Had I offended them? After awhile I followed with a '...please?', in a tiny little voice. Everyone started to laugh really loudly..

Last edited by BabelFish on Tue 18 Mar, 2008; edited 2 times in total
Snape
Deatheater
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Mon 31 Oct, 2005  Reply with quote

Lol!! I like that, "Scram!!....please?"
I haven't had any Harry Potter dreams lately, though I plan to reread the entire series soon so I imagine that they'll return to me them. I'll be sure to post any further HP dreams here.

Snape
Deatheater
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Mon 05 Dec, 2005  Reply with quote

Sleep: 22:00
WBTB: -
Wakeup: 07:15

Supplements: -
Meditation: Guru Yoga

2nd December
Greek Cafe
I walk up to the ordering counter in the busy cafe, and wait to be served. A Greek guy looks in my direction.
"Are you being served?" He asks me.
"No, not yet" I reply.
"Did you take a steroid bath or something?" He asks, looking me up and down.
"um... no. It's a lot of hard work though." I respond.
"You been out fighting dementors or what?"
I hesitated at this, not entirely sure how to respond.
"Ah... yeah. Those damn dementors."
"Ok. So what would you like to order?"
"I'll have an iced coffee"
"That one not good enough for you?"
I look down in surprise to find a glass of brown liquid already resting in my hand. "Um, that's not a good one, if I could have a home made iced coffee it would be even better."
"Comin' up." He walked off and made my iced coffee, came back a minute later. I took my iced coffee and went find a table. I realised quite suddenly that there were no tables available, as the cafe was quite busy and packed.

Stormthunder
thunderyness
cookie lover

PostPosted: Mon 05 Dec, 2005  Reply with quote

I never cease to be amazed at how you can remember the dialogue from your dreams so clearly, Snape! Well, now that Goblet of Fire is in the cinemas, do you think you'll be having more Harry Potter dreams, then?

print