Current Wings Quest 130
Rainbow Connection

Funny quotes, situations and powers in dreams

Author  Message 
Stormthunder
thunderyness
cookie lover

PostPosted: Mon 12 Dec, 2005  Reply with quote

Looking back through some of my older dreams, I rediscovered this paragraph I'd written and cracked up laughing at it, so I thought I'd post it here for you guys to have a giggle, too:
Quote:
Later, I was called to an office somewhere in the building by, of all people, the driver of the black car that had brought me to the building. I went, and was promptly handed back the results of a test I didn’t remember doing. I didn’t do that well, but the reason for this, I saw, was because one-quarter of the marks allocated were for how well I seduced the old ugly driver! Thankfully, I had a big, fat zero in this column. Eager to get away from that weird man, I turned to leave and saw the awful party host again. He had a results paper too, and showed me on my way out. He’d failed overall, but to my horror I saw that in the “seducing the old man” column, he still had a score of three hundred and sixty! Bleurgh!

blurvie

fornicus
PostPosted: Wed 14 Dec, 2005  Reply with quote

I learned that "Fornicus" is the god of wet dreams. He is Cupid's rival (or compliment) in that he makes you fall in to lust with people.

Wolf
Pshy psh psh...
just the colored stars
Wolf has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 183+

PostPosted: Fri 16 Dec, 2005  Reply with quote

lach1 @ Stormy and blurvie. ^^

By Storm's request...

Fuzzy Problems

Missy was laying on the bed in the master bedroom and rolled off with a *thunk* She got up on her two back paws and held up a wooden sign. With a rather nice voice for a cat, she said, "Are you fluffy like me? You might want to buy accident insurance from FluffCat."

( lach2 )

Out of this whole presentation, do you know what I found odd? The lettering on the board. How DID she get those letters so straight and perfect? Must have been done with stencils, with white paint. XD

She then left and Tigger jumped on the bed. Doing the exact same act, she rolled off with a *plunk* (she's a big kitty =P) then got up and did the FluffCat thing. I laughed and told her that she wasn't fluffy enough to do the commercial.

My mom, who had apparently been watching from the back, said she wanted Tigger to do it. What the freak?! She wasn't fluffy at all! Tigs may be my little- er -big buddy, but the image of the scene was all wrong with her in it.

Weeee... only I could miss a talking cat, yet notice the fancy lettering on a sign. lach1

Aikho
The Forum Bear
Dream Deity
LD count: <15

PostPosted: Sat 17 Dec, 2005  Reply with quote

"Not exactly funny, but weird" (arent all dreams...)

*My Uncle: Man, youre goos at drinking wine.*
*Me: Yeah, shure, the thing is that i have never drunken wine.*
*My Uncle: Realy? O_o*
*Me: No..*
My Uncle: Oh...*
*silence*
*awakening*

chambered_nautilus
byline worm
Dream Deity
LD count: quite a few

PostPosted: Mon 19 Dec, 2005  Reply with quote

Stormthunder suggested it, and I just couldn't say no. ^^

Quote:
I notice some people who have cards with people's pictures on them. They throw these cards on the ground and either spit or throw a drop of their blood on them, and the person comes sparkling out of the card to do whatever they're needed for. It's pretty cool, but not without its flaws, as I notice when someone's dog eats one and suddenly grows enormously fat.

Lanina
Wolf and Dreamer
Dream Deity

Hahaha lach1 Poor card-person!

chambered_nautilus
byline worm
Dream Deity
LD count: quite a few

Not to mention the poor dog! overspannen

TAG_One
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Tue 20 Dec, 2005  Reply with quote

My dream happened before I knew the term lucid dreaming, it was an "accidental" LD and the first LD where I took control of the dream.
I was searching for my brother outside amd I ended up outside some public toilets and saw a boy walk out of them so I thought "good maybe he will know where my brother is". I walked up to him and saw that he wasn't a boy, but a living mannequin. I suddenly realised that it had to be a dream and thought that, because it was a dream I might be able to control it. So I asked the mannequin if he knew where my brother was and thought to myself "he knows where my brother is" repeatedly. The mannequin answered yes to my question and walked off without showing me.
In the morning after I woke up this seemed pretty funny colgate .

Rodrigo
Dream Collector
LD4all addict
Rodrigo has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 91!

Dream Humor!
PostPosted: Tue 04 Apr, 2006  Reply with quote

Hey :D I decided to make this post seeming how odd dream humor can be. The most stupid, un-fun things seem to be hilarious in our dreams, as I have seen in mine and in some DJs.

So, post away! I will post directly from my DJ to start it:
Quote:
(...)On the next page, there was a text before an "extras" section. The text was something like this: "Você pagou R$73 por esse livro. Podia ter sido mais caro se você tivesse comprado no eBay ou pré-comprado."(English: "You paid R$73 for this book. It could have been more expensive if you bought it out of eBay or pre-buyed it.") Apparently, that was supposed to be funny. I seemed to find it funny in the dream, it was some sort of joke. Analysing that when woken, I figured my SC changed Amazon for eBay, and pre-order for pre-buy. Also, for americans, R$ refers to Brazil's currency, the Real(...)

<mod>I merged your topic into the earlier one that was originally in the dream diary forum and moved it into stuff of dreams so it won't disappear as fast again </mod>

Rodrigo
Dream Collector
LD4all addict
Rodrigo has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 91!

PostPosted: Wed 05 Apr, 2006  Reply with quote

I had another funny situation this night :D This time it really was funny, at least when I woke up.

Quote:
(jump) I`m in a infinite white room with a pop star-like girl reminds me of Jeniffer Lopez and a german-ish guy that`s pretty strong, very white and muscular. Apparently me and the guy are some stage dancers for either her show or a clip, so she`s teaching us how to dance. The steps are pretty stupid:
1- Punch, *stupid looking kick*
2- Punch (left), Punch (right), kick
3- kick-spinning, kick spinning to the other side, pose looking up, wiggling your hands.

I didn`t do the last one, so she was a bit angry at me >_<

The HB
LD4all addict
LD4all addict
LD count: 11

This one was quite weird...

I watched as he looked out of the door, and said to 2 embracing people "Hey, too busy, people." At which his partner came along and said "Where?" The first man replied, "Look, does too busy, people, and 2 busy people sound anything alike to you? idiot."

When i woke up, i thought of it, and just thought WTF?

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
nightshade
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

A dog bit me in the balls. neutral

The HB
LD4all addict
LD4all addict
LD count: 11

That happened to me too... had to kick it guess where to get it off...

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
Bullseye
Novice LDer
Lucid Initiate

I nearly killed 'The Gods Pope', didn't realize the creepy guy I attacked was his guardian. shy2

Huey
Chocolate Face
cookie lover
LD count: More than you

PostPosted: Fri 07 Apr, 2006  Reply with quote

lach1 Of course the whole moogle-theory:

Quote:
"The cookie's conundrumnal-difference is proportional to Bob's circumference of the 'spiggly-wigget', so, quite logically, there's no possible way the quantum-muppet theory can support the wafflenasity of the hypothesis--of course, in an alternate quartex where all routes are divisible by pi--given that it's refracted by the sine of any whole number multiplied by Steve--any known universe is justly grumplexed by any physical law..."

lachtraan

print