THE LUCID DREAMING DIGIBOOK
VERSION 2.0

Programmed By BenDrummin58

Detailed Digibook Release: April 2006
Plain Digibook Release: April 2006
PDF Digibook File Release: April 2006

2.0 FEATURES
Want to know what’s new in LDD 2.0? Well heres some of the scoop:

• [BETA] A built in Search Engine to help you find the right tech for you.
  • Many more techniques to induce Lucid Dreaming / Shared Dreaming / Remote Viewing / and more!
  • [BETA] A built in Dream Diary to help keep you organized in storing your dream records.
  • [BETA] A built in Java Chatroom to allow you to communicate with other dreamers.
  • New and improved graphics & music.

More to be said later!

THE LUCID DREAMING DIGIBOOK
VERSION 1.0

Programmed By BenDrummin58
Tested by Lunatic & Darxide

Detailed Digibook Release: NOW AVAILABLE!
Plain Digibook Release: NOW AVAILABLE!
PDF Digibook File Release: NOW AVAILABLE!!!

DOWNLOADS
The LDD Detailed Version 1.0 10 MB – Provided by Dark Matter
The LDD Plain Version 1.0 50 KB – Provided by Dark Matter
The LDD PDF Version 1.0 113 KB! – Provided by Rapidshare.de

NOTE: On Rapidshare.de, you must scroll down to the bottom and hit “Free”. Then, it will bring you to a page with payment plans…well, RIGHT above that is where you download the file. You must wait for the timer to go down to 0 before you actually download. Once at 0, choose between the mirrors (Alpha works best), and then type in the security code and you are set to go!

Thank you so much Dark Matter for hosting both of my software versions!!

Want to be a part of the team or just request features for future versions of the Lucid Dreaming Digibook? If so, click here!

OTHER SOFTWARE
Lucid Warp 1.0

LATEST UPDATES----------------------
-LDD PDF Version Now Available!
-Link to new software available!
-New DL Link for Plain Version!
-LDD Plain Version Released!
-New DL Link available for Detailed Version!
-More features were added in the upcoming features section.
-Detailed Digibook is now available

Last Updated 3/7/06
------------------------------------------

There are 3 versions of the Lucid Dreaming Digibook. There is a Detailed Version, a Plain Version, and a PDF Version. Read below for more information on each version.

Detailed Digibook Description:
This is this years LDH (Lucid Dreaming Handbook). As opposed to the other handbook, this one has information and image updates, which are loads better than what they originally were. I’m using computer text (courier) to allow reading to be easier, and to allow people to not have to worry about downloading fonts, which was a HUGE mistake last time…hehe.

Backgrounds are better suited for the text, and colors go well with each other, to help make an easier read. This version all in all is mainly colorful and has a type of atmosphere. The main pages have eye candy backgrounds, and make things just look awesome. The main menu also has music on it, which is an “everybody” song from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. For those not shy of 9 MB downloads, this is the version for you.

Plain Digibook Description:
This Digibook has the same information as above, except it is for the people looking for small downloads, and a software with no distractions. There are no images or songs in this version, and color is limited to reduce the size of the file.

PDF Digibook Description:
This Digibook is for the group of people who would like to print information on techniques out so they can have a hard copy wherever they are, instead of having to have computer access. While this version is less friendly for computer use, because you have to scroll through pages, it’s great for using while your away from your desktop computer. Colors are black and white, to enable it to be printer friendly.

Features of all Versions:
-More techniques included
-Better descriptions of techniques
-Explanations of Shared Dreaming, Dream Recall, Luvid Dreaming and Staying Lucid
-A list of some of the most effective techniques out there that everybody knows about, and other techniques that most people really havn’t looked at
-Provides a good resource on the art of Lucid Dreaming, and allows anybody to either start, or continue their Lucid Dreaming experience.

Things to Come for Detailed & Plain Versions:
-A search function built into the program that will allow users to type a description on their ideal technique, and the computer will automatically choose the best tech for you.
-More techniques that are so effective, yet so hidden from everybody.
-A built in online DreamJournal.
-References from commonly known professionals such as Stephen LaBerge.
-Descriptions of foods, spices, teas, vitamins, and other various items that can lead to inducing lucidity.
-If needed: better descriptions on previous techniques (some people might want more detail).

More to be listed in this area!

Personally, I think it would be a good idea to make a printer-friendly PDF file. That way they could read it when they don’t have access to a computer.

well that could be something I would do in addition…because that wouldn’t be too much of a hassle to do. good idea :smile:

I think that it will be cool if you can map a diagnosis algorithm to the informations, so that the user can take a few multiple choices and the software will return the most relevant techniques given the situation.

You will need to flag the techniques with properties such as ‘regularity of sleep’, ‘time committment’, ‘personality’, ‘size of support group’ (some techniques are only viable if someone is helping you), etc…

ok because of too many private messages that I can’t keep up with…I’m just going to publicly release this on the forums. I’m getting way too many…lol. Which I guess isn’t a bad thing.

Anyways…The software for the other website is near completion, and I will change some things up a bit for this website. If all goes smooth, I can release this as soon as this weekend, and as late as next week.

I do need a tester or two…if anybody is interested.

Thanks guys for the support…and hopefully this version is loads better than my previous release.

first post updated…please read!

I’ll be willing to help. I need something to read for WBTB tomarrow morning anyways. Please email to: happy_toot@hotmail.com

Be sure NOT to send it to the email in my profile.

Ok cool…testing with the Detailed version is already complete, but I could certainly need the help on the other versions. I’ll shout out to you soon :wink:

sorry for so many update posts…but the first post has been updated once and for all until information on another version is updated. As for the Detailed version of LDD, you can now download it. Link is in the first post!

Let me know how you think, and keep in mind, even though I tested this software, that does not mean it is still 100% perfect. Information may be wrongly ordered or wrongly put in to words, glitches may occur, and people will always figure out a way to make it better. So whatever you think should be done to this software, feel free to tell me!! Hope everybody likes it!!

I cannot download it. The link only opens a new window of this same thread, and copy and pasting the link into the address bar makes a dialogue come up saying “Your current security settings do not allow for the download of this type of file” or something like that. I dont know whats wrong since I have never had trouble downloading zips. Does anyone know what security settings I must disable?

You have to allow cookie if you already don’t.

oooo intresting … downloads

edit: … I can’t seem to download it ( I enable cookies as well )
shrugs

edit 2: lol dammit … my opera seemed to have solved the problem :eh:

well if anybody else has any problems getting this to download…PM me and I can just send it directly to your email.

Keep in mind though, if you cannot download this, it is most likely because of your security settings on your computer.

I think it’s because the Freewebs site is in the IE sensible websites lists.

it redirects my to this topic:P
have to use RMB->save target as

Well if it’s a big big big issue with everybody…would you guys want me to put it on rapidshare.com or megaupload.com or anything else? hehe just tell me what to do and I will :smile:

Yes, that would be great. I’ve also problems downloading it. The download stops somewhere in the middle for no apparent reason.

I downloaded it 2 or 3 nights ago. It contains a load of helpful information, some of it is even knew to me. That actually quite surprising, because I have been doing lucid dreaming for 4 years.

I don’t much care where it is put, but the link now only takes me back to the announcement message. I would love to read it. When you have a chance, please update us on how to get it.

Thanks!

Eoghan

:devil:

Thankyou for the positive feedback! Also, for those having download issues, the problem is being fixed. It will be uploaded to a different server by tomorrow hopefully, and I’ll post up the new link as soon as possible. Sorry about the poopy freewebs servers…I never did like them, even though they are free…lol. Guess thats what I get for not paying money. :razz:

EDIT: For those having redirecting problems, please make sure you are right clicking the link and hitting “Save Target As…”, instead of just normal left clicking it. If the problem still occurs when doing so, just wait until tomorrow :smile: