EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 130
Rainbow Connection

A Dream!

Author  Message 
davidjames4u

A Dream!
PostPosted: Fri 02 Feb, 2007  Reply with quote

I had a dream two nights ago.... I dreamt six numbers between 1 & 33 very clearly. It awoke me and my conscious mind registered them. What may these signify?

moogle
1 LD to milestone !
Site Admin
moogle has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
LD count: 49 LDs so far

PostPosted: Fri 02 Feb, 2007  Reply with quote

welcome welcome to LD4all
the first thing that comes to my mind is "the wish to win the lottery" ... but I doubt they are precog or anything like that wink5

Current LD goal(s): 6 LDs per year * ND goals - actively incubate interesting/fun dreams

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com
BeaSweetie
Cosmic Dancer
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 50

PostPosted: Sat 03 Feb, 2007  Reply with quote

Hmm I dont know. I dream with some number and some words in them on street signs. I wonder if they will ever be significant as well. Just jot them down in a journal, you might find out smile

krakatoa
cookie lover
cookie lover

There is some system of dream interpretation that works alot with numbers. Don't remember the name of it. I think it may have been native american.

Duck
Retired from LDing
Dream Deity
LD count: >200

1. It's propably just a weird dream.. Nothing unexplainable, but odd a bit, I have to admit. I never dreamt about numbers, but dreams like that happens, rarely trough.

2. Even if it's weird dream, buy a ticket on lottery, some money won't hurt grin Tell us if you won tounge2 I don't believe in predicting future events, but I did had accident when I had a unexplainable feeling that turned out to be reality.

Last Man Standing
Somniologist
Somniologist

What did you think that they signified? The actualy numbers were probably insignificant, it was just..... say you thought they were winning lottery numbers, then the dream would merely be a dream highlighting your obsession with getting rich, for example. If they were dates of a month then it might highlight the way in which your mind is busy thinking about all the many activities you have coming up over the next few days.

Most dreams are relatively mundane and precognition is not usually the most likely answer.

print