the BIG Quest Suggestion Topic Part II

the BIG Quest Suggestion Topic Part II

Feel free to suggest a new quest or to add to one of the ones already suggested. A new moon quest is created by PasQuale every month, often using this list for inspiration.

Part I

A list of all the LD4all Quests

Suggested Quests: (Repeated ideas eliminated/joined, first suggestion credited, sorry for any errors)

• Kaitou Motif, quantum physics, HebrewB, Rodrigo, Ysim, Magnus: “Read same book, see same movie, create song/book/movie. Become a part of the story. Jump into book. Become hero. (eg. Matrix, dragon rider)
  • Stormthunder, Carnun, Magnus, Lucid_Mike, Bruno, kfletche, Mysdrim, Gonzo, Lucid_Viking, DayLight, wissam, huggkruka, Magnus, Wolf: “Ask a DC a question: what they think of you, chicken or egg, ask fortune teller about future, meaning of life, ask friends about you, ask about dreams/dreamland, convince DC’s you’re dreaming, ask what they dream about, world’s best joke, testing them, friend/famous people DC’s, your elders, your ancestors, an original idea, to take you to favourite place, Ask a DC what you could do to improve yourself.”
  • Caleb9849: “Enter a grandfather clock.
  • Taipan, Snape, Isolocis, Mysdrim: “Go to the center of your mind and find an object. Explore your shadows, inner mind, fight fear, have a nightmare.
  • BlackAngel, Lark, WIssam: “Explore a past life, new life, life where you weren’t born.
  • Josh Redstone, Magnus, Painocus: “Time travel and visit self, change past, see creation/endofworld.”
  • quiXote, Josh Redstone, Cherriey, quantum physics: “Build/invent something. eg. tree fort, a planet
  • many people “Enter a video game. (First-person shooter, World of Warcraft, the Longest Journey, Myst: Uru, find game class, Doom 3, strategy games, Diablo”
  • lucid_runner, shatterspike1, Jack, Domi Li, Lark: “Meet yourself. Fight, love, talk, etc. Create clones of yourself. Create aspects of yourself.”
  • Wolf, Python Angel: “Find computer and program yourself. Hypnosis. Find tools/machine to control self.
  • Magnus: “Look at the sky.
  • many people: “Share a dream, see a person, Lucid Crossroads etc. Prove SD’s real.” (Done in moon 11.)
  • iDaniel, Painocus: “Change size. Become small: journey into your physical body. Become big: bigger than Earth.”
  • BlackAngel, TAG_One: “Become opposite gender, become another person.
  • BlackAngel: “Go on underwater adventure.
  • Bruno, Lucid_Mike, lordme, DayLight: “Go to outer space. (moon, another planet, the sun, comet, black hole, worm hole etc.)”
  • Bruno, Magnus, BlackAngel: “Lose a sense. (deaf, blind, etc.) Improve a sense. (super-smell, etc.) Get a new sense. Mix senses: Synaesthete (click)
  • Bruno, Painocus: “Kill people, blow things up terrorism.
  • Bruno, Painocus, DayLight, Lucid_Mike, Magnus: “Summon/meet a god/entity. Be a god. i.e. Mother Nature, Death, Fate, Father Time, Peace, Wind, Water, Love, The Father, The Hero, The Dragon, Greek Gods, Jesus, Budha, Allah, Zeus, Oden, Tor, Hermes,Ares, Ra, Anubis or Afrodite etc.”
  • Bruno, pasQuale, Fwump38: “Create a new dream, dream theatre, visit old dream, someone else’s dream, set up a dream and lose lucidity, dream in a dream.
  • Magnus: “Harry Potter’s Mirror of Erised.
  • Shift: “Spin self into a coccoon, see what happens.
  • Isolocis, Lucid_Mike, ConstantDreamer: “Wish for things. Create wish granting room, find genie bottle, wishing island.”
  • Bruno, Lucid_Mike: “Go to your Havan. Visit Heaven/Hell
  • Mysdrim: “Create a dream object.
  • BlackAngel, Lucid_Mike: "Change self. (wings, tail, long arms, eyes on back of head, radar vision, etc)
  • ujytre: “Plant a seed. See what grows.
  • drumsticks77: “Take a lucid pill.
  • TAG_One: “Explore someone’s home.
  • spotted_zebra: “Become president.
  • White Mage Cid, Ysim, Carnun: “Find a symbol for yourself, draw it, paint it, etc.”
  • White Mage Cid, sirius)(black: “Find your animal self.
  • freedom88: “Find Lucid City.
  • Carnun: “Find what’s at the end of the rainbow.
  • Bruno, joecool94, Sonic_Moronic: “Do magic. (fire, electricity, kythe, telepathy, find your element etc)”
  • joecool94, Cherriey: “Visit historical moment/place: Titanic, Library of Alexandria, Atlantis, Easter Island etc.”
  • LadyBa: “Talk to a tree.
  • ian1: “Pull random switch/levers/button, etc.
  • Rodrigo, Python Angel: “Dismember/Disintegrate self and continue to function, reconfigure self (eg. hand for foot etc)”
  • Neko: “Pause time.
  • Wolf: “Bury and/or open a time capsule.
  • Vi: “Be a Tree
  • jakem4: “Jump into the TV
  • wissam: “Talk to your pet
  • Bruno: “Talk to a Mirror
  • Bruno: “Visit an Oracle
  • Bruno: “Slide/surf on regular ground.
  • Fizyk: “See Higher Dimensions e.g. 4D, 5D, Hypercube, etc.”
  • PhoenixMaenad: “Access the Akashicrecords.
  • Magnus: “Scan a book IRL, then look at book in dream or ask DC about the book.
  • joecool94 “Make a stargate.
  • Blunder “Kill yourself in the dream.
  • WILDworld: “Imagine dream is a curtain/veil then lift/rip it open.
  • Magnus: “Find Storyteller of your dream or your life.
  • wissam: “Watch movie "All About Me
  • Magnus: “Ask a magician to show you a trick.
  • Cherriey: “Create a dreambank and see what you can withdraw.

I am SOOOOO happy that this big list didn’t disappear, I would have cried! I lost a little list and a lot of posts, but this took a while to do.

I have an idea. Would it be possible to have such a stable lucid dream, to calmly fall asleep, and try to have a lucid dream? Like, a lucid dream within a lucid dream? I think if trying to fall asleep in your dream didn’t mess things up, it would be really interesting to see what happens.

Become a Dragon Rider. Get your own dragon, fly on it, and keep the peace. :content: (I think I’ve been reading too many fantasy books :help: )

This is a big idea in Carlos Castaneda’s books. It might also work as a skill to be practiced during this month’s moon quest. (click here).

As for substances in a dream, I’ve drank beer. I also assure you all that I am indeed 19 years of age (legal drinking age here in Canada) … also over 21, since this is international. :smile:

You get what you expect to get in dreams, so I’d say that you would absolutely feel the effects. I imagine that someone who hasn’t experienced the true effect of something may have the SC make something up for them. To tell you the truth, I didn’t like being drunk in my LD, it sorta defeated the purpose and felt like low-lucidity.

Click here to read my Drunk Dream.

Try to be a Synaesthete; mix senses.

click

Yaay! :yay:

Try eating something that tastes blue! Preferably if it’s also salty! Blue tastes fantastic! :tongue:

Dismember yourself and move your parts independently :happy: Imagine, seeing your body with your severed head!

What if in our lucid dreams we go to the future and see if theres a cure for cancer or something. You never know :happy:

Or perhaps we could go back in time and have a conversation with our favourite deceased person and discuss what the afterlife is like.

O_o if you went back in time the deceased person would be alive, thus wouldn’t know how the afterlife is, I suppose…

good idea.
I had one lucid like this once. not my head but i was staring at my hands to try and stabalize my dream and as i was moving my hands i realized that my right hand was not attached to my body. in fact i was holding this hand with my actual right dream hand, but untill that point i had been thinking that it was my actual dream hand. it was pretty suprizing and i dropped it. as it was laying on the floor i still had complete control of it and could feel with it as well as my other 2 hands that were where they were supposed to be. so try removing some body parts painlessly or growing some extra limbs.

Find out more about your inner self?

I have a hard one.

Build your own dreamworld, and re-enter it every dream. This would also be helpful for lucidity in general.

I have a dreamworld on paper, and I have been trying to create it in a dream.

Beat the heck out of yourself. I mean, clone you, then see what you don’t like about yourself and beat the heck out of your clone :happy:

Or just beat yourself, it’d be interesting to see the results of a LD beating :smile:

Another one! Non-orthodoxal ways of doing things! Why fly like superman when you can float yourself like a baloon?

This could be better explained as a quest to use creativity to change things you do normally :happy: Why walk thru walls? You can make them open for you! Etc etc etc

You mean, like, advanced manipulation, Rodrigo?

Making a new world is best. For example magic world and hogwarts school…

Have I ever suggested just walking up to DCs and asking them to tell you something? You know, like just walk up to someone on the street and say, “Sing me a song” or “Tell me a story.” I’ve always wanted to do that, just to see what I get.

How about asking someone who will win the world cup and by how much? How freaky would it be if your DC was correct :eek:

Record a song inside a personal studio?

Go on a killing spree in a fantasy land, and try not to let the dream turn into a nightmare.
(I did this once, but not in a ludic dream, ended waking up annoyed and slightly scared)

Bonus Quest: Kill your biggest fear (e.g. spider, ghost)