Revitalise!
print ShareShare 

the BIG Quest Suggestion Topic Part II

Page 1 of 10Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Author  Message 
Lucid_Mike
The Dreamer
Astral Explorer
Lucid_Mike has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

PostPosted: Sat 27 May, 2006  Reply with quote

Feel free to suggest a new quest or to add to one of the ones already suggested. A new moon quest is created by PasQuale every month, often using this list for inspiration.

Part I

A list of all the LD4all Quests

Suggested Quests: (Repeated ideas eliminated/joined, first suggestion credited, sorry for any errors)
- Kaitou Motif, quantum physics, HebrewB, Rodrigo, Ysim, Magnus: "Read same book, see same movie, create song/book/movie. Become a part of the story. Jump into book. Become hero. (eg. Matrix, dragon rider)"
- Stormthunder, Carnun, Magnus, Lucid_Mike, Bruno, kfletche, Mysdrim, Gonzo, Lucid_Viking, DayLight, wissam, huggkruka, Magnus, Wolf: "Ask a DC a question: what they think of you, chicken or egg, ask fortune teller about future, meaning of life, ask friends about you, ask about dreams/dreamland, convince DC's you're dreaming, ask what they dream about, world's best joke, testing them, friend/famous people DC's, your elders, your ancestors, an original idea, to take you to favourite place, Ask a DC what you could do to improve yourself."
- Caleb9849: "Enter a grandfather clock."
- Taipan, Snape, Isolocis, Mysdrim: "Go to the center of your mind and find an object. Explore your shadows, inner mind, fight fear, have a nightmare."
- BlackAngel, Lark, WIssam: "Explore a past life, new life, life where you weren't born."
- Josh Redstone, Magnus, Painocus: "Time travel and visit self, change past, see creation/endofworld."
- quiXote, Josh Redstone, Cherriey, quantum physics: "Build/invent something. eg. tree fort, a planet"
- many people "Enter a video game. (First-person shooter, World of Warcraft, the Longest Journey, Myst: Uru, find game class, Doom 3, strategy games, Diablo"
- lucid_runner, shatterspike1, Jack, Domi Li, Lark: "Meet yourself. Fight, love, talk, etc. Create clones of yourself. Create aspects of yourself."
- Wolf, Python Angel: "Find computer and program yourself. Hypnosis. Find tools/machine to control self."
- Magnus: "Look at the sky."
- many people: "Share a dream, see a person, Lucid Crossroads etc. Prove SD's real." (Done in moon 11.)
- iDaniel, Painocus: "Change size. Become small: journey into your physical body. Become big: bigger than Earth."
- BlackAngel, TAG_One: "Become opposite gender, become another person."
- BlackAngel: "Go on underwater adventure."
- Bruno, Lucid_Mike, lordme, DayLight: "Go to outer space. (moon, another planet, the sun, comet, black hole, worm hole etc.)"
- Bruno, Magnus, BlackAngel: "Lose a sense. (deaf, blind, etc.) Improve a sense. (super-smell, etc.) Get a new sense. Mix senses: Synaesthete (click)"
- Bruno, Painocus: "Kill people, blow things up terrorism."
- Bruno, Painocus, DayLight, Lucid_Mike, Magnus: "Summon/meet a god/entity. Be a god. i.e. Mother Nature, Death, Fate, Father Time, Peace, Wind, Water, Love, The Father, The Hero, The Dragon, Greek Gods, Jesus, Budha, Allah, Zeus, Oden, Tor, Hermes,Ares, Ra, Anubis or Afrodite etc."
- Bruno, pasQuale, Fwump38: "Create a new dream, dream theatre, visit old dream, someone else's dream, set up a dream and lose lucidity, dream in a dream."
- Magnus: "Harry Potter's Mirror of Erised."
- Shift: "Spin self into a coccoon, see what happens."
- Isolocis, Lucid_Mike, ConstantDreamer: "Wish for things. Create wish granting room, find genie bottle, wishing island."
- Bruno, Lucid_Mike: "Go to your Havan. Visit Heaven/Hell"
- Mysdrim: "Create a dream object."
- BlackAngel, Lucid_Mike: "Change self. (wings, tail, long arms, eyes on back of head, radar vision, etc)
- ujytre: "Plant a seed. See what grows."
- drumsticks77: "Take a lucid pill."
- TAG_One: "Explore someone's home."
- spotted_zebra: "Become president."
- White Mage Cid, Ysim, Carnun: "Find a symbol for yourself, draw it, paint it, etc."
- White Mage Cid, sirius)(black: "Find your animal self."
- freedom88: "Find Lucid City."
- Carnun: "Find what's at the end of the rainbow."
- Bruno, joecool94, Sonic_Moronic: "Do magic. (fire, electricity, kythe, telepathy, find your element etc)"
- joecool94, Cherriey: "Visit historical moment/place: Titanic, Library of Alexandria, Atlantis, Easter Island etc."
- LadyBa: "Talk to a tree."
- ian1: "Pull random switch/levers/button, etc."
- Rodrigo, Python Angel: "Dismember/Disintegrate self and continue to function, reconfigure self (eg. hand for foot etc)"
- Neko: "Pause time."
- Wolf: "Bury and/or open a time capsule."
- Vi: "Be a Tree"
- jakem4: "Jump into the TV"
- wissam: "Talk to your pet"
- Bruno: "Talk to a Mirror"
- Bruno: "Visit an Oracle"
- Bruno: "Slide/surf on regular ground."
- Fizyk: "See Higher Dimensions e.g. 4D, 5D, Hypercube, etc."
- PhoenixMaenad: "Access the Akashic records."
- Magnus: "Scan a book IRL, then look at book in dream or ask DC about the book."
- joecool94 "Make a stargate."
- Blunder "Kill yourself in the dream."
- WILDworld: "Imagine dream is a curtain/veil then lift/rip it open."
- Magnus: "Find Storyteller of your dream or your life."
- wissam: "Watch movie "All About Me"
- Magnus: "Ask a magician to show you a trick."
- Cherriey: "Create a dreambank and see what you can withdraw."

Last edited by Lucid_Mike on Sat 11 Nov, 2006; edited 37 times in total
Lucid_Mike
The Dreamer
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Wed 31 May, 2006  Reply with quote

I am SOOOOO happy that this big list didn't disappear, I would have cried! I lost a little list and a lot of posts, but this took a while to do.

Fwump38
Somniologist
Somniologist

PostPosted: Thu 01 Jun, 2006  Reply with quote

I have an idea. Would it be possible to have such a stable lucid dream, to calmly fall asleep, and try to have a lucid dream? Like, a lucid dream within a lucid dream? I think if trying to fall asleep in your dream didn't mess things up, it would be really interesting to see what happens.

Ysim
Playground King
Globahead
Ysim has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
LD count: count++;

Become a Dragon Rider. Get your own dragon, fly on it, and keep the peace. ^^ (I think I've been reading too many fantasy books help! )

Current LD goal(s): Fire fight!
Lucid_Mike
The Dreamer
Astral Explorer

Fwump38 wrote:
Like, a lucid dream within a lucid dream?

This is a big idea in Carlos Castaneda's books. It might also work as a skill to be practiced during this month's moon quest. (click here).

As for substances in a dream, I've drank beer. I also assure you all that I am indeed 19 years of age (legal drinking age here in Canada) ... also over 21, since this is international. smile

You get what you expect to get in dreams, so I'd say that you would absolutely feel the effects. I imagine that someone who hasn't experienced the true effect of something may have the SC make something up for them. To tell you the truth, I didn't like being drunk in my LD, it sorta defeated the purpose and felt like low-lucidity.

Click here to read my Drunk Dream.

Last edited by Lucid_Mike on Fri 01 Sep, 2006; edited 1 time in total
Sandra has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jun, 2006  Reply with quote

Try to be a Synaesthete; mix senses.

*click*

Bruno
a smiling haze
Globahead
Chat Mods
LD count: a bunch.

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jun, 2006  Reply with quote

BlackAngel wrote:
Try to be a Synaesthete; mix senses.

*click*

Yaay!

Try eating something that tastes blue! Preferably if it's also salty! Blue tastes fantastic!

Rodrigo
Dream Collector
LD4all addict
Rodrigo has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 91!

PostPosted: Wed 14 Jun, 2006  Reply with quote

Dismember yourself and move your parts independently :D Imagine, seeing your body with your severed head!

Amused Himself to Death
pretty close...
Dream Deity

What if in our lucid dreams we go to the future and see if theres a cure for cancer or something. You never know :D

Or perhaps we could go back in time and have a conversation with our favourite deceased person and discuss what the afterlife is like.

Rodrigo
Dream Collector
LD4all addict

Amused Himself to Death wrote:

Or perhaps we could go back in time and have a conversation with our favourite deceased person and discuss what the afterlife is like.

O_o if you went back in time the deceased person would be alive, thus wouldn't know how the afterlife is, I suppose...

lucidmunkey

PostPosted: Thu 15 Jun, 2006  Reply with quote

Rodrigo wrote:
Dismember yourself and move your parts independently :D Imagine, seeing your body with your severed head!

good idea.
I had one lucid like this once. not my head but i was staring at my hands to try and stabalize my dream and as i was moving my hands i realized that my right hand was not attached to my body. in fact i was holding this hand with my actual right dream hand, but untill that point i had been thinking that it was my actual dream hand. it was pretty suprizing and i dropped it. as it was laying on the floor i still had complete control of it and could feel with it as well as my other 2 hands that were where they were supposed to be. so try removing some body parts painlessly or growing some extra limbs.

Cid Silverwing
Paladin of The Light
cookie lover

Find out more about your inner self?

joecool94
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

I have a hard one.

Build your own dreamworld, and re-enter it every dream. This would also be helpful for lucidity in general.

I have a dreamworld on paper, and I have been trying to create it in a dream.

Rodrigo
Dream Collector
LD4all addict

PostPosted: Fri 16 Jun, 2006  Reply with quote

Beat the heck out of yourself. I mean, clone you, then see what you don't like about yourself and beat the heck out of your clone :D

Or just beat yourself, it'd be interesting to see the results of a LD beating smile

Another one! Non-orthodoxal ways of doing things! Why fly like superman when you can float yourself like a baloon?

This could be better explained as a quest to use creativity to change things you do normally :D Why walk thru walls? You can make them open for you! Etc etc etc

Cid Silverwing
Paladin of The Light
cookie lover

PostPosted: Fri 16 Jun, 2006  Reply with quote

You mean, like, advanced manipulation, Rodrigo?

Page 1 of 10Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

print   ShareShare