EN \ NL \ FR
Current Wings Quest 119
Canvas to Cosmos
print ShareShare 

LD4all Quest #12: Self-Existing Moon:Tickle your taste buds!

Page 3 of 3Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Author  Message 
StantheGarbageMan
Feeder of Cats
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Sat 11 Nov, 2006  Reply with quote

The weirdest thing I've ever eaten in a dream was a live tarantula- I just picked it up and took a big bite. It was actually quite tasty; the legs were like crunchy, dry chicken, while the body was gooey and tasted like a Snickers bar, with an aftertaste like salmon.

Cherriey
Blatant Enigma
Astral Explorer
Cherriey has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 58

Finally! I have succeeded! My fourth lucid dream and my biggest one yet! Anyone who said that bananas work wonders is right! Viva la banana! I'm hoping they work for me again. =0)

Anyhow, here's the part that's relavent to the quest. (I actually succeeded in sinking into the ground too if you want to check out my journal.)
Cherriey's Success wrote:

I remember the moon quest and plop down on the ground. I grab a handful of grass (which ends up being much less than I thought it would) and shove it in my mouth. I chew it for awhile before concluding that it tastes pretty much like grass always does. I want something with more substance to chew on so I look around and find a small white flower that I’ve frequently seen in real life but never know the name of. I pick it and eat the blossom. It tastes plant-like. Different from the grass but not like something I’d put in my salad. I remember one of the suggestions of how to get food, and (since the house is so far away and I don’t know how long I have here) I just yell out ‘food’. A lidless cool whip container (we keep our left overs in plastic containers) with some rice ‘a’ roni left in it (someone had been eating it because I could see the white bottom through the rice) and a fork appeared in mid air a few yards away and fell to the ground. I got up and walked over to get it. I picked it up and continued on toward the house. I stuck a forkfull of the stuff in my mouth and then promptly spit it out again. It was the foulest tasting rice ‘a’ roni I have ever tasted in my life! I preferred either the grass or the flower. Very bitter.

Midnight_Phoenix
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

It took awhile, but I finally completed this quest.
Tasting People :
...I started jumping from car to car when I remembered this month's quest. For some reason, only thing in area I wanted to taste was blonde that walked behind me in the street. I flew to her, and bite the piece of her arm (not of heart smile )... It tasted like some-kind of weird chewing gum. Later in dream brunnete come along, she tasted like chewing gum, only more bitter smile. I tasted a car (to prove that I'm not crazy cannibal or weirdo... smile ) and it was hard spicy chewing gum.
Conclusion - everything tastes like chewing gum in my dreams.

PS. later in dream I got married with blonde girl smile, and now when I think about her, she reminds me of the girl I saw in tram that day in RL, who knows what would happen if i let my cannibals insticts to control me in RL smile.

Qu
present in silence
Site Admin
Qu has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: lost uhm lots

congrats on completing the Quest everybody :D It is really strange how things taste differently for everybody. Maybe we should make it into an experiment, like a dream-taste-test, where everybody will attempt to taste the same thing(s), to see if there can be drawn any interesting conclusions.

StantheGarbageMan
Feeder of Cats
Lucid Initiate

Oh wait, I just looked through my dream diary and remembered that I DID eat a person! I had turned into this eight-foot-tall hermaphrodite fox-thing, and then I grabbed a woman and swallowed her whole. If I recall correctly it was like swallowing a big mouthful of spaghetti.

Rodrigo
Dream Collector
LD4all addict
Rodrigo has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 91!

PostPosted: Sun 12 Nov, 2006  Reply with quote

Hmmm... I ate a vampire elder's head in a recent ND... But I don't remember how it tasted though. Does this qualifies as an accomplished quest? It was acidental, after all.

EDIT: In another ND, I ate the most delicious meal ever... but again, not an LD.

Petter
Suddenly Around!
cookie lover
LD count: 5ish

PostPosted: Sun 19 Nov, 2006  Reply with quote

Midnight_Phoenix wrote:
It took awhile, but I finally completed this quest.
Tasting People :
...I started jumping from car to car when I remembered this month's quest. For some reason, only thing in area I wanted to taste was blonde that walked behind me in the street. I flew to her, and bite the piece of her arm (not of heart smile )... It tasted like some-kind of weird chewing gum. Later in dream brunnete come along, she tasted like chewing gum, only more bitter smile. I tasted a car (to prove that I'm not crazy cannibal or weirdo... smile ) and it was hard spicy chewing gum.
Conclusion - everything tastes like chewing gum in my dreams.

PS. later in dream I got married with blonde girl smile, and now when I think about her, she reminds me of the girl I saw in tram that day in RL, who knows what would happen if i let my cannibals insticts to control me in RL smile.

lach1 lach2 grin1 Best thing i read in ages.

Wonder what chewing gum taste id have hmm wink5

Qu
present in silence
Site Admin
Qu has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: lost uhm lots

PostPosted: Sun 19 Nov, 2006  Reply with quote

Rodrigo wrote:
Hmmm... I ate a vampire elder's head in a recent ND... But I don't remember how it tasted though. Does this qualifies as an accomplished quest? It was acidental, after all.

EDIT: In another ND, I ate the most delicious meal ever... but again, not an LD.

no Quests are specifically meant to do while lucid, so a ND doing the Quest doesn't count. But it's a good start :D

Page 3 of 3Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

print   ShareShare